sleeping with a married man....how di...

sleeping with a married man....how did that work out for you?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2011
So you slept with a married man. Did you get the guy in the end or did he stay with his wife/family?
smiley hearts

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2011
Well you should know, silly goose! You were there video taping it!=) <3
Dave

Memphis, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2011
I have slept with many married men here in town throughtout my life. It has never really been a problem. I got what I wanted and they did too. You leave emotions out of it and see it for what it is. What's your point?
No Strings

Murray, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2011
I luv to give it up to married guys im 19 an I know they will be quiet I get wut I want an they get wut they want ..ME ! Most guys have wifes who r fat, selfish, bitchy, or guys r just cheatin. I only roll with real clean good lookin ones young or old no losers my age , I slept wit lawyers , cops , doctors, business owners, cardealers.oldest guy 56.try it out if yor hot y waste yur time wit an immature methhed jobless losers. get wut yor worth !
unlucky

Stanley, NC

#5 Jan 14, 2011
I have been thinkin bout cheatin on my wife. Its hard to trust someone to keep it hush hush. Haven't been lucky enough to meet someone like "no strings".
Bruce D

Memphis, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2011
So you like them dumb?
unlucky wrote:
I have been thinkin bout cheatin on my wife. Its hard to trust someone to keep it hush hush. Haven't been lucky enough to meet someone like "no strings".
Remember when

Memphis, TN

#7 Jan 14, 2011
It all comes out, don't fool yourself!
yep

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2011
yep it all comes out in the end...It's funny that people can't just man up or woman up and tell their spouse."hey this isn't working"...I mean why cheat, just tell the truth about it...either way it's going to hurt the other person...Or maybe they want to cheat too...People always want comfort...They know their spouse is going to be there, but they get bored and want something new for ahwile, but and when they're through with that they come running back home to their wife or husband...What's real funny is the people that get married and they know they can't do right...Why would you do that??? I just don't understand why people can't tell the truth...Oh, I don't want to hurt their feelings...nah it's more like well I have that regardless...
guest

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2011
Dave wrote:
I have slept with many married men here in town throughtout my life. It has never really been a problem. I got what I wanted and they did too. You leave emotions out of it and see it for what it is. What's your point?
Oooh, that's gay.
Interested

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2011
No Strings wrote:
I luv to give it up to married guys im 19 an I know they will be quiet I get wut I want an they get wut they want ..ME ! Most guys have wifes who r fat, selfish, bitchy, or guys r just cheatin. I only roll with real clean good lookin ones young or old no losers my age , I slept wit lawyers , cops , doctors, business owners, cardealers.oldest guy 56.try it out if yor hot y waste yur time wit an immature methhed jobless losers. get wut yor worth !
Do you have a way I can contact you? I would be very interested in getting to know you.
watch out

Jackson, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2011
Interested wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a way I can contact you? I would be very interested in getting to know you.
I will tell you what you will end up with, an std if you dont already have one and or cervical cancer, better go see your gyney regularly
who

Julian, NC

#12 Jan 15, 2011
I got the Guy in the end!!!!!:) Why be with a fat, ugly, complaining about everything 30 yr old when you can be with a hot, skinny 20 yr old.
whatever

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2011
you probably a skinny ugly ho with diseases! go smoke some more crack ho!
bystander

Ripley, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2011
who wrote:
I got the Guy in the end!!!!!:) Why be with a fat, ugly, complaining about everything 30 yr old when you can be with a hot, skinny 20 yr old.
Just remember, you will be that 30 or 40 year old woman one day, and your husband will be banging his secretary on top of his desk.
Desk Set

Murray, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2011
bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, you will be that 30 or 40 year old woman one day, and your husband will be banging his secretary on top of his desk.
He'll be doin it anyway !!!!!!
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jan 16, 2011
yep wrote:
yep it all comes out in the end...It's funny that people can't just man up or woman up and tell their spouse."hey this isn't working"...I mean why cheat, just tell the truth about it...either way it's going to hurt the other person...Or maybe they want to cheat too...People always want comfort...They know their spouse is going to be there, but they get bored and want something new for ahwile, but and when they're through with that they come running back home to their wife or husband...What's real funny is the people that get married and they know they can't do right...Why would you do that??? I just don't understand why people can't tell the truth...Oh, I don't want to hurt their feelings...nah it's more like well I have that regardless...
Cheating is a very SELFISH act. It is easier to find an affair partner than work on stuff in a marriage. Problem is 'truth' comes out usually and if you really didn't want your marriage to end....well, you just created a lot more work for yourself in the marriage...STUPID CHOICE!!
bystander

Ripley, TN

#18 Jan 16, 2011
Desk Set wrote:
<quoted text> He'll be doin it anyway !!!!!!
Probably, but the arrogant 20 year old won't be as successful keeping the man when she's age 30 or 40. He'll move on to the next 20 year old. Then she'll just be a used up skank. Oh wait, she already is.
guest

Milan, TN

#19 Jan 16, 2011
I got themmarried amn and have been wih him for 11 years. Everyituation is different but one thing I cansay is if you do it long enough u will get caught.
southern belle

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2011
bystander wrote:
<quoted text>Probably, but the arrogant 20 year old won't be as successful keeping the man when she's age 30 or 40. He'll move on to the next 20 year old. Then she'll just be a used up skank. Oh wait, she already is.
I agree with u
guest

Olive Branch, MS

#21 Jan 18, 2011
i got mine and been with him now over 10 years, our life could not be better, so it doesn't always end badly!! you have to find what makes you happy and sometimes even though you marry someone, it turns out they are not the one for you!! she wasn't the one and i am!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I can't believe it 1 hr seen4myself 6
Dyer County Freshmen Football PLAYER 2 hr Jeff 12
Green Tree Apartments 5 hr Amanda 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 5 hr Amanda 9,641
I have a question 5 hr Amanda 12
Grecians Steak House (Aug '14) 5 hr Customer 29
~*~ A to Z Game ~*~ Things That Turn You On! (Aug '12) 6 hr Amanda 204
Wreck on 104 near Roellen 10 hr Curious 25
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 17 hr Dawg 103,782
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages