DPD's newest recruit taking a bite ou...

DPD's newest recruit taking a bite out of crime

There are 27 comments on the State Gazette story from Dec 8, 2010, titled DPD's newest recruit taking a bite out of crime. In it, State Gazette reports that:

Officer Brent Hill and Kila are the Dyersburg Police Department's newest addition to the K-9 unit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mz Johnson

Puryear, TN

#1 Dec 12, 2010
Why do they EVEN allow Brent Hill to even be a police officer?? He's arrogant,treats his gf badly and really sets bad examples for the community.
Lives in Dyersburg

Sioux City, IA

#2 Dec 12, 2010
Can't be any worse than chris clemmons.
vet

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2010
o well at least the K-9 is smart probably smarter than 3/4 of the force hope he has his shots in case he bites one of the cops wouldnt want it getting sick thats cruel and inhumane treatment to animals
Huhhhhh

Covington, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2010
Lives in Dyersburg wrote:
Can't be any worse than chris clemmons.
What are you talking about? Are you referring to Chris CLEMENTS? Chris doesn't even have a drug dog!
Brent Hill plus a dog still equals less than a whole officer.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#5 Dec 15, 2010
Brent Hill certainly doesn't know the law!!!!! The police should not be giving out advice that is incorrect they need to leave that up to the judges.
lol

Sioux City, IA

#6 Dec 15, 2010
Huhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Are you referring to Chris CLEMENTS? Chris doesn't even have a drug dog!
Brent Hill plus a dog still equals less than a whole officer.
Ahhh yes, sissy boy Chris Clements. Hey boy, put that badge and gun down and then everyone can see how tough you really are. How much money have you stolen lately from people you have arrested? Still doing that you sorry bastard?
LOL

Sioux City, IA

#7 Dec 16, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh yes, sissy boy Chris Clements. Hey boy, put that badge and gun down and then everyone can see how tough you really are. How much money have you stolen lately from people you have arrested? Still doing that you sorry bastard?
Its quite obvious he doesn't need your money...he drives an Escalade. Officers gladly SEIZE money from drug dealers....are you one of them?
guest

AOL

#8 Dec 16, 2010
guest wrote:
Brent Hill certainly doesn't know the law!!!!! The police should not be giving out advice that is incorrect they need to leave that up to the judges.
They need to put the k-9 dogs sniffing out the judges and attorneys homes and cars they might find some interesting truths of dyersburg.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#9 Dec 17, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Its quite obvious he doesn't need your money...he drives an Escalade. Officers gladly SEIZE money from drug dealers....are you one of them?
Are you him? Sounds about like it, it is that exact same kind of thinking he uses. Please show me where the law states that cops can seize money from criminals( or suspected ones) and then use that money for their personal use?
oh yea

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2010
I think brents hot and he can cuff me and do a strip search anytime!!!
guest

Sioux City, IA

#11 Dec 18, 2010
oh yea wrote:
I think brents hot and he can cuff me and do a strip search anytime!!!
Taht absolutely makes me sick. He has a job to do and that is all. I wonder what they do with the guns and money they take. They should use that to build the new schools and not raise our property taxes. I don't think it is right they take the peoples money. Like one time 36,000.00
So What

Blacksburg, SC

#12 Dec 18, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Taht absolutely makes me sick. He has a job to do and that is all. I wonder what they do with the guns and money they take. They should use that to build the new schools and not raise our property taxes. I don't think it is right they take the peoples money. Like one time 36,000.00
Like you are really stupid!
guest

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Dec 18, 2010
Escalade was a seizure from a drug bust. Police have every right to seize any money, cars, & personal property of a drug dealer. 99 percent of them don't have jobs & that stuff that is confiscated is sold. Then the dealers ONCE they are convicted, get to pay taxes on it that IS put back into the community. They are hitting hard right now & instead of being pissed at the police, why don't yal try to figure out who it is that's running that mouth. That's who yal need to be pissed at since you can't get your fix from them
hurry up

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
the whole dtf is dirty..thats why internal affairs is down..using junkies to set up meth labs...crease had to make bond in nashville in a hurry...the good Lord will get em...he dnt like meth but he dont like evil
guest

White Oak, TX

#15 Jan 8, 2013
I went to high school with brent hes a alright guy even had to take me to jail once just a cop doing his job wasnt a dick didnt talk crazy slam me around or nothing very professional surprised me for cops here now chris and his crew are some cocksuckers talking shit hate to even see them theyll set ya up quick dirty cops right there
guest

Jackson, TN

#16 Jan 8, 2013
officiers who drink and drive?
im not a drug dealer

Sioux City, IA

#17 Jan 31, 2013
When will u people learn? All the real drug dealers are very rich, very connected and are part of law inforcement. Kinda like a spy. One corrut officer does what one CI does to a drug op. It causes it to fail. Yeah, people are getting busted....the competition.
yikes

Little Rock, AR

#18 Jan 31, 2013
hurry up wrote:
the whole dtf is dirty..thats why internal affairs is down..using junkies to set up meth labs...crease had to make bond in nashville in a hurry...the good Lord will get em...he dnt like meth but he dont like evil
This is the second or third time I've heard that about creasey. whats the deal?
ICU

Murray, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2013
why are they driving those cars for personal use? i wish i had a free car and free gas to use, i should, i pay for it. seen one this morning coming from trimble hauling ass into newbern and all the way into dburg on the four lane. lost sight of him after that. and no he wasn't going to a call so don't even.
Cop you have the same laws i do. if you want respect, respect our laws, otherwise you are a criminal with a badge........
get them

Bastrop, TX

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Go on countryman st Doss house meth meth meth 1845 White house please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
time for phil bivens to go. he is to comfortable (Jun '14) 1 hr guest 28
Dyersburg employees worry about unfunded pensio... 2 hr guest 9
Mike McCulloch running for Constable 2 hr loloanne 13
Lake on Aztec. 2 hr Amazed 3
straight down low 2 hr Cool dude 16
Blessings to the Montgomerys 3 hr Guest 6
About the new rocket 5 hr Scientific Probe 3
Jason roberts 10 hr Guest 204

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages