No the just have God rump that they listen too
All richards

Garden Grove, CA

#5 Jan 14, 2018
No the just have God Trump that they listen too
TrumpSupporter

Palo Alto, CA

#6 Jan 14, 2018
Nope DRAIN THE SWAMP GET THE FREE LOADERS OFF GOVERNMENT AID. WORK LIKE THE REST OF US AND PAY YOUR OWN BILLS.
Wild Bill

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Jan 15, 2018
All richards wrote:
No the just have God rump that they listen too
That's President Trump to you loser.
REDS don t care

Sacramento, CA

#12 Jan 16, 2018
TrumpSupporter wrote:
Nope DRAIN THE SWAMP GET THE FREE LOADERS OFF GOVERNMENT AID. WORK LIKE THE REST OF US AND PAY YOUR OWN BILLS.
"TrumpSupporter" YOU MEAN LIKE THESE FOLKS THAT JUST SHOVED MISERY UP YOUR STUPID red voting ARSE?

Yep, let's start DRUG TESTING the BIGGEST welfare recipients in America, Gov Haslam, twitler trump and the entire white house mobsters, republicon congress and senators! twitler has already cost taxpayers $92,000,000 for his golfing trips!!!!
We are all fer it!!!!
Good luck poor boy!!!!
Wild Bill

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Jan 16, 2018
REDS don t care wrote:
<quoted text>

"TrumpSupporter" YOU MEAN LIKE THESE FOLKS THAT JUST SHOVED MISERY UP YOUR STUPID red voting ARSE?

Yep, let's start DRUG TESTING the BIGGEST welfare recipients in America, Gov Haslam, twitler trump and the entire white house mobsters, republicon congress and senators! twitler has already cost taxpayers $92,000,000 for his golfing trips!!!!
We are all fer it!!!!
Good luck poor boy!!!!
You should be drug tested for sure, only a dope head would post such ignorant crap as you do. Stop crying about how much Trump plays golf and check your dope headed ass into a treatment center and deal with your drug problem.
Forf drade

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2018
Wild Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You should be drug tested for sure, only a dope head would post such ignorant crap as you do. Stop crying about how much Trump plays golf and check your dope headed ass into a treatment center and deal with your drug problem.
Perhaps you could find an English school, you both could graduate close to the same time.
REDS don t care

Sacramento, CA

#15 Jan 17, 2018
Wild Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You should be drug tested for sure, only a dope head would post such ignorant crap as you do. Stop crying about how much Trump plays golf and check your dope headed ass into a treatment center and deal with your drug problem.
hey pissmop "Wild Billy" I was random drug tested for over 35 years on my JOB, now tell us about your meth use. You are one silly arsed inbred.
Wild Bill

Lees Summit, MO

#16 Jan 17, 2018
REDS don t care wrote:
<quoted text>
hey pissmop "Wild Billy" I was random drug tested for over 35 years on my JOB, now tell us about your meth use. You are one silly arsed inbred.
Did you volunteer or were you drafted? What branch did you serve in?
REDS don t care

Sacramento, CA

#17 Jan 19, 2018
Wild Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Did you volunteer or were you drafted? What branch did you serve in?
I Never tested positive poor boy "wild billy". Now tell us about your welfare and criminal record.
Wild Bill

Lees Summit, MO

#18 Jan 19, 2018
REDS don t care wrote:
<quoted text>

I Never tested positive poor boy "wild billy". Now tell us about your welfare and criminal record.
Did you volunteer or were you drafted? What branch did you serve in?
Anon

Folsom, PA

#19 Jan 19, 2018
Wild Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Did you volunteer or were you drafted? What branch did you serve in?
Hes a Vietnam Vet. The rest is classified.
StormFront

North Augusta, SC

#20 Jan 19, 2018
REDS don t care wrote:
<quoted text>

We are all fer it!!!!
Good luck poor boy!!!!
You forgot to mention all the money spent on hookers.
Realist

Folsom, PA

#22 Jan 20, 2018
StormFront wrote:
<quoted text>

You forgot to mention all the money spent on hookers.
So what if he did spend money on hookers? If it was consensual between Trump and the hooker who cares. She offered a service and he paid. None of my business unless payment was made with tax dollars. Supposedly happend long before becoming president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pink Poodle Club members (Aug '09) 3 hr Max 65
Body on bean mill rd 3 hr Guest 7
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Guest 106,860
Camo leggings u hurt my eyes I'm blind now 3 hr Anti gunshy 9
Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America ... 3 hr Bastard child 10
Child support office thread 4 hr Gilg 1
Fayne Crook 6 hr Janie 1
Boycott GE, Ford, Nissan, and State Gazette 8 hr Guest 11

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance