houses for rent/lease/rent to own/own...

houses for rent/lease/rent to own/owner financed(newbern,dyersburg)

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Stephanie

Cedar Grove, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2010
looking to move out of my apt. I have never been late on rent havent damaged anything. me and my husband are looking to rent atleast(if not longer) a year until we can get our credit up enough for long enough to buy. we are looking in newbern and dyersburg. please send me an email [email protected]
Not your oridinary granny

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Contact jere kirk
just wondering

Cordova, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Stephanie wrote:
looking to move out of my apt. I have never been late on rent havent damaged anything. me and my husband are looking to rent atleast(if not longer) a year until we can get our credit up enough for long enough to buy. we are looking in newbern and dyersburg. please send me an email [email protected]
Theres a nice house on walnut ave for rent good neighborhood in dyersburg very quiet on dead end street

Humboldt, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2010
where is walnut?
Yeah

Sioux City, IA

#5 Sep 21, 2010
It is off of Troy Ave at that light where the church is that they turned into a house. My friend just moved outta that house. It's real cute. But I think it's way too expensive. They say it's 3 bedrooms, but the 3rd room is upstairs. It is so hot up there. There are vents from the central unit up there, but it does not help!! And she said that it's real cold up there in the winter. Her daughter actually slept downstairs w/ the other daughter. That 3rd room is not livable in. But other than the house is real cute!! Has a seperate garage. And the appliances are furnished.

Humboldt, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2010
Yeah wrote:
It is off of Troy Ave at that light where the church is that they turned into a house. My friend just moved outta that house. It's real cute. But I think it's way too expensive. They say it's 3 bedrooms, but the 3rd room is upstairs. It is so hot up there. There are vents from the central unit up there, but it does not help!! And she said that it's real cold up there in the winter. Her daughter actually slept downstairs w/ the other daughter. That 3rd room is not livable in. But other than the house is real cute!! Has a seperate garage. And the appliances are furnished.
thanks for the info, but you are right the rent is to high its 650.oo
just wondering

Cordova, TN

#7 Sep 22, 2010
which house are you talking about on walnut because there are 2 on walnut that are empty and for rent the green one has an upstairs u must be talking about that one but the blue one doesn't have an upstairs.

Hornsby, TN

#8 Sep 22, 2010
just wondering wrote:
which house are you talking about on walnut because there are 2 on walnut that are empty and for rent the green one has an upstairs u must be talking about that one but the blue one doesn't have an upstairs.
the blue one is 650.00 its the only one i saw with a for rent sign in yard it also has a for sale sign in yard... didnt see another one for rent
Yeah

Sioux City, IA

#9 Sep 22, 2010
I'm talking about the green one. I'm almost positive that it is $650 a month also. With the upstairs room being too hot to live in I would consider the house a 2 bedroom, one bath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Okeena pool closed forever? 26 min Guest 6
Murderer on mobile patrol 1 hr guest 2
Browning st what is going on, police everywhere 1 hr guest 8
NWA Midsouth 1 hr Pizza Pizza 4
Karen Swifts murderer arrested 2 hr justice 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr Dawg 105,680
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern 5 hr justahorriblethought 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages