Dyersburg police
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest 49

Gadsden, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2011
Can anyone tell me why the officers pull someone over of everything when you have people out there going 60mph on lake rd and hwy 51. Do they just wait for hard working people to get off work because that is when they are stopping people. I was wondering why they worry about things that are not hurting anyone instead of looking for speeders, drug dealers and killers. Its just not right it seems like if you drive a nice vehicle and if you ever get stopped they are looking to stop you for anything. Does anyone know if anything can be done about this like filing a complient.
guest12

Ashburn, VA

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Dyersburg police are crazy. Especially at the end of the month. Gotta meet that quota. It seems like most of them (not all) just want to be a-holes instead of actually trying to protect this town.
Failure to comply

Benton, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2011
read the ndaa topic, you think its bad now, wait til next friday when Obama signs off on that bull sh!t. these people only understand violence, peaceful protest is coming to an end.
Sincere

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2011
Failure to Comply is right...and SOPA follows in it's footsteps.

This country is changing and heading to war faster than I can even type it out here.
My View

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Dec 19, 2011
Guest 49 wrote:
Can anyone tell me why the officers pull someone over of everything when you have people out there going 60mph on lake rd and hwy 51. Do they just wait for hard working people to get off work because that is when they are stopping people. I was wondering why they worry about things that are not hurting anyone instead of looking for speeders, drug dealers and killers. Its just not right it seems like if you drive a nice vehicle and if you ever get stopped they are looking to stop you for anything. Does anyone know if anything can be done about this like filing a complient.
So you are suggesting that they target older junkier cars and do selective enforcement? As far as looking for killers, no murders here in a while, drugs....look up their annual report or just give them a call and they will be glad to share with you how aggressive they have been on drugs with numbers to back it up. The key here is speeding is one of the biggest complaints police hear about, and the number of crashes in this town are very high, which affects all of us who drive with increased insurance rates. If you have a complaint, or feel you have been unjustly stopped, you should call them and file a complaint. If you were stopped for a valid reason, then be thankful they are out there making this a safer place for both you and I and obey all traffic laws.
lol

Milan, TN

#6 Dec 19, 2011
cops in dyer county,way funny,heck they want do nothing,there to worried about thereself an getting there women at the Econemy Inn,Let me go to the man Box.Holt was awesome Box.is a joke.sad but true.
east dyersburg

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Dec 20, 2011
yesterday while driving behind a city patrol car on east court the street east of the red light on sampson and east court, patrol man was a black and this black lady, pulled out in front of him ,he had to almost stop for her, Why no ticket?
Yep

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2011
It's not just Dyersburg, there are problems all over with law enforcement.
Never Satisfied Guy

Tlaquepaque, Mexico

#9 Dec 30, 2011
Know the law. The police and the judge get away with a lot. When you get stopped, and they want to search, ask for a warrant. Why make their jobs easy? If I get stopped in Dyersburg, I will always askl for a warrant. If they want to rough house it, I will beat them and leave them all on the side kf the road. By the way, I carry with a permit. If I think it is an illegal stop and search, I will arrest them for illegal detainment. Yeah, I know, I have no rights.

Well, while I sit in jail, I will will be filing an appeal. I will get Yahoo! involved, and I will shame these ashholes. Most of them are sons of fathers who were either theives, septic tank servicemen, or outright child molestors.

I have little respect for cops who do not respect me. Cops need to learn, it is just a job, it is not NAZI Germany. You have to call them out when they make an illegal stop and search.

I like legit cops, and I want to beat the illegit cops. Skinny weeny POSs.
Never Satisfied Guy

Tlaquepaque, Mexico

#10 Dec 30, 2011
I before E except after C. Yeah, I know.
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2011
If you are one of the ones that they get favors from , some in drugs and sex. they let you go. As one told me he and another man , spaced out on cocaine and drunks was stopped in lak road area , and let go. no ticket nothing. just a few laughs. even an open 5th of whiskey the officer found that day.

but people like me pay out their butt , sometimes close to 700.00 for gong 40 in a 35 mile speed zone. and only 2nd ticket i had ever got in my life.plus driver'is school.

Those that are drunk and into drugs and crimes get more respect from the law.

and from judges too!

insurance going sky high, and ins. will pay into thousands of those that have wrecks and kill, that are doped up and drunk, but costs go to those that do not drink and dope.

fact , not fiction. welcome to the tyranny ran by dyer county power.

Sioux City, IA

#12 Dec 30, 2011
What irks me is they pull you over for going 51 down the bypass when I have had them pass me out there and I KNOW they were doing at least 60 or 65 mph and no light on, so they were not on a call. I see it all of the time. I've even seen some of them in their personal vehichles speeding like that. It's ok for them to speed a little around here anyways but it's not ok for the rest of us. Now that's what is called an abuse of power. Do you REALLY think that a DPD officer would write a ticket to a fellow officer?
woodbury tn

Woodbury, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2011
i told you dyer countians over and over and over you need to vote all of them pieces of --it out of office and replace them with young new people with new idea's. as long as the same people run that town it will never change. they don't want change because if there was change they loose control. shame on all you no good assholes that run dyer county and the city too. that also goes for all you worthless drug dealing doctors there too. wake up dyer county before its to late!!!!!!! just saying
L2TheM

Sioux City, IA

#14 Dec 31, 2011
You guys just want to gripe because you got arrested for doing something wrong. You have to have insurance by law, if you don't, you deserve the jail time. If you get a DUI, the police proved you were drunk.

The only people who ever gripe about the police are the people who get busted doing things they know are wrong. Getting pulled over is the most minor of inconveniences if you are driving legally.

You guys really need to grow up and realize we have these rules to protect us all, not to let a handful of idiots run around and do whatever they feel like with no consequences.
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Dec 31, 2011
L2TheM wrote:
You guys just want to gripe because you got arrested for doing something wrong. You have to have insurance by law, if you don't, you deserve the jail time. If you get a DUI, the police proved you were drunk.
The only people who ever gripe about the police are the people who get busted doing things they know are wrong. Getting pulled over is the most minor of inconveniences if you are driving legally.
You guys really need to grow up and realize we have these rules to protect us all, not to let a handful of idiots run around and do whatever they feel like with no consequences.
I don't drive much at all, and have to pay whether i dirve every day the same or not, Insurance rates go higher. WHY/

because your every day drug and drunk and criminals that you cops get favors from , and a FACT , that they are on probation, high as a kite on drugs and cocaine , open container , and looking for a crime to do , as they ride around no insurance. ansd you scum law officers just laugh the ones you get favors from or your family especially those like them in power. INSURANCE RATES GO UP,

As one that said , he only got 45,000 from a wreck , him and his friends were driving around and popping pills and drinking and high as a kite on illegal drugs, and a wreck , that kills his (so called friend, and all this scum wants to say , is all I got was 45,000 for the wreck. Some scum officer was not doing their job that allowed this man to get 45,000 knowing he was on illegal drugs and drunk.

INSURANCE GOES UP PAYING THE COSTS OF SOME THAT LAW OFFICERS DO FAVORS FOR, AND CITIZENS PAY THAT COST FOR SCUM OFFICERS THAT WON'T DO THEIR JOB.

But stop someone not drunk and uses dope and throws the book at them. but besides the favors ;law officers get from these by covering up and lying for the cons, these in and out of jail and courts , the law and judges get close to also . and become their friends in crime just like the less than honest and not even close to being honorable judges.

Some that are so close with the law and courts , don't even pay bond when they do crimes against people, just more lies and cover ups.

NOT AGAINST THE LAW AT ALL, BUT CORRUPT AND LIES , ALWAYS!
smh

Miami, FL

#16 Jan 2, 2012
guest wrote:
What irks me is they pull you over for going 51 down the bypass when I have had them pass me out there and I KNOW they were doing at least 60 or 65 mph and no light on, so they were not on a call. I see it all of the time. I've even seen some of them in their personal vehichles speeding like that. It's ok for them to speed a little around here anyways but it's not ok for the rest of us. Now that's what is called an abuse of power. Do you REALLY think that a DPD officer would write a ticket to a fellow officer?
Just because they didn't have their lights on doesn't mean they weren't going on a call. People need to understand that.

Medina, TN

#17 Jan 2, 2012
People dont understand that calls such as alarms, 911 calls, and several others do not require emergency equipment, lights, sirens, ect. But do require a speedy response. Most dont realize that because they have never needed law enforcement to respond to their problems, But when they do, and if the response time takes longer than they think it should, they will complain about that too.. If a cop passess you on the bypass, and they are driving faster than you think they should, you can rest assured they are responding to a call. instead of complaining, say a prayer that they return home to their family at the end of the day..
FINLEY GIRL

Boise, ID

#18 Jan 5, 2012
I KNOW SEVERAL POLICE OFFICERS THAT ARE REALLY GOOD PEOPLE AND ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS BUT THERE IS ONE, THAT I JUST DONT GET AT ALL THEY KNOW THINGS ARE HAPPENING THAT COULD HURT ALOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BUT INSTEAD OF MAKING AN EFFORT TO STOP THE BEHAVIOR THEY TELL THEM ITS THEIR HOME AND THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY PLEASE WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND IM TELLING YOU NOW WHEN MY KID ENDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL OVER SOMETHING YOU DID NOT TAKE SEROIUSLY IM COMING TO YOU!THIS IS NOT EVEN RIGHT!SINCE WHEN DOES A DRUGHEAD HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN THEIR INNOCENT VICTIMS? AND I THOUGHT YOUR JOB WAS TO SERVE AND PROTECT! I GUESS THAT ONLY APPLIES TO THE DRUGGIES, AND NOT PEOPLE TRYING TO DO RIGHT AND PROTECT THEIR CHILD FROM HARM!FURTHERMORE IM NOT A TROUBLE MAKER OR SOME NOSY PERSON JUST STARTING THIS FOR NO REASON IF I DIDNT FEEL MY CHILD WAS AT RISK I NEVER WOULD SAY A WORD BUT WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE SAFE IN OUR HOMES!AND IF THE POLICE DONT DO SOMETHING I WILL!
Anarchist

Sioux City, IA

#19 Jan 6, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they didn't have their lights on doesn't mean they weren't going on a call. People need to understand that.
if they are running that fast for an emergency, lights should be on. we all know they break the same laws that they enforce. cowboys the lot of them, i have never been arrested and never committed any crimes. most cops believe they are above the law, its the elitist mentality, they know it, i know it and most sensible people know it, FUCK THE POLICE! when the revolution comes everything wearing a badge will be a target.
misunderstood

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Mar 16, 2013
Never Satisfied Guy wrote:
Know the law. The police and the judge get away with a lot. When you get stopped, and they want to search, ask for a warrant. Why make their jobs easy? If I get stopped in Dyersburg, I will always askl for a warrant. If they want to rough house it, I will beat them and leave them all on the side kf the road. By the way, I carry with a permit. If I think it is an illegal stop and search, I will arrest them for illegal detainment. Yeah, I know, I have no rights.
Well, while I sit in jail, I will will be filing an appeal. I will get Yahoo! involved, and I will shame these ashholes. Most of them are sons of fathers who were either theives, septic tank servicemen, or outright child molestors.
I have little respect for cops who do not respect me. Cops need to learn, it is just a job, it is not NAZI Germany. You have to call them out when they make an illegal stop and search.
I like legit cops, and I want to beat the illegit cops. Skinny weeny POSs.
Glad someone knows their rights If you have been a victim of the crooked ones contact me. I am organizing a class action civil rights violation lawsuit. My info is in thread titled dyersburg PD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it so hard for a man to just stay FAITHFUL? (Jun '12) 28 min Mee 193
looking this morning 37 min Guest 4
McDonald's out of Walmart 49 min Guest 23
0.7% Growth In First Quarter – Slowest Growth I... 1 hr REDS don t care 3
“sheeple,” described 78% of you red state voters 1 hr REDS don t care 10
Dear Randy Butler, 1 hr im like drug god 5
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr im 56 dick 78 4,994
Carlee Myers on mobile patrol 3 hr Karma 12
Who hung them self last night? 16 hr Izzy-_- 25

Dyersburg Jobs