What is behind the FOX News Palin Split?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Sioux City, IA

#23 Jan 30, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the other "guest" just proved how ignorant you two are. Neither of your comments makes a bit of sense. It appears a 1st grader wrote them. As for talking points, what the heck do you think your god Obama does? He hasn't accomplished anything noteworthy other than divide the country.
A new poll shows that Americans say he is the most divisive and polarizing President in over 60 years! Only 42% say he has done a good job in creating jobs. His "jobs council" hasn't met in over a year, but then his job is the only one he's worried about.
he has accomplished more than you. he has been elected twice for president of these united states.

i am laughing my ass all the way to the bank!
GOP short bus

Union, MO

#24 Jan 30, 2013
The only thing that is dividing America is the racist teabaggers and their right wing agenda. Thank God they are a dying breed.
Big-Man

Boise, ID

#25 Jan 30, 2013
GOP short bus wrote:
The only thing that is dividing America is the racist teabaggers and their right wing agenda. Thank God they are a dying breed.
Naaa only liberals murder their young....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convict lover 4 min Truthfully 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 18 min Pennie Lane 4,781
Detox help.. 27 min H E L L O 10
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 58 min Guest 28
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr Guest 105,788
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Say watt 10,733
Why to women do this? 9 hr Lol 17

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance