What is behind the FOX News Palin Split?

What is behind the FOX News Palin Split?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RNSmith

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Too much stupid in one room.
i see stupid

Martin, TN

#2 Jan 26, 2013
That's because it's all your room.

She answered this question on her FB last year. FOX moved her out of the time slots because of the RNC and the Presidential run. She was pissed off and anyone who isnt a libtard already knew she wasn't re-upping her contract this month. FOX tried to negotiate, last week she said no.
dont

Sioux City, IA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
My thoughts exactly .
anon

Ripley, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2013
RNSmith wrote:
Too much stupid in one room.
The lady has accomplished more than our trolling RN has in ten lifetimes! Palin is free to do as she sees fit, just like you do "RN". Now go and finish emptying those bedpans!

Jackson, TN

#6 Jan 27, 2013
All she ever wanted to be was a movie star.And she alway quits any job she gets.Mccain is just awshed upuuupppp old man!
anon

Ripley, TN

#7 Jan 27, 2013
RNSmith wrote:
She is a idiot. That is why her and that crippled ass McCain didn't go anywhere.
People only liked her because they thought she looked good.
"crippled ass"? John McCain might not be your favorite candidate but he got that "crippled" part by doing his part in the Vietnam War. he was shot down/captured and tortured in a North Vietnamese prison for over six years!

He has more of a hero in one little finger than you do in your whole damn body! You get on here and smear a war hero and what the hell have you done? Beside empty dirty bedpans?

Palin has accomplished a helluva lot more than you could hope to dream for! You're an RN (at best) and she has beat a governor, a VP nominee and more! Sounds like you're an Obama butt-kisser!
Old man Bville

Brookland, AR

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Vietnam Vets were never shown any respect. I saw that first hand when I wasn't allowed in a bar in Ca. on my first day back.

Jackson, TN

#9 Jan 27, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
"crippled ass"? John McCain might not be your favorite candidate but he got that "crippled" part by doing his part in the Vietnam War. he was shot down/captured and tortured in a North Vietnamese prison for over six years!
He has more of a hero in one little finger than you do in your whole damn body! You get on here and smear a war hero and what the hell have you done? Beside empty dirty bedpans?
Palin has accomplished a helluva lot more than you could hope to dream for! You're an RN (at best) and she has beat a governor, a VP nominee and more! Sounds like you're an Obama butt-kisser!
They should have kept him.He brain dead,thinks he is the president.That old hag palin is aging fast and trying to live through her daughter.She need be home taking care of that downs syndrome baby of hers instead of shunning the sweet little thing.

Jackson, TN

#10 Jan 27, 2013
shes 2 obviously uninformed n ignorant....current events or history shes dumb as a board....funny ol man Mccain thought her competent n qualified 2 b VP!!!! all she EVER DID since she hit the national scene is toss red meat talkin points 2 constituints who gobble up ANYTHING antiprogressive antidemocrat antiObama etc....nex time i see her i PRAY its in Playboy mag....caz she IS HOT
anon

Ripley, TN

#11 Jan 27, 2013
guest wrote:
shes 2 obviously uninformed n ignorant....current events or history shes dumb as a board....funny ol man Mccain thought her competent n qualified 2 b VP!!!! all she EVER DID since she hit the national scene is toss red meat talkin points 2 constituints who gobble up ANYTHING antiprogressive antidemocrat antiObama etc....nex time i see her i PRAY its in Playboy mag....caz she IS HOT
You and the other "guest" just proved how ignorant you two are. Neither of your comments makes a bit of sense. It appears a 1st grader wrote them. As for talking points, what the heck do you think your god Obama does? He hasn't accomplished anything noteworthy other than divide the country.

A new poll shows that Americans say he is the most divisive and polarizing President in over 60 years! Only 42% say he has done a good job in creating jobs. His "jobs council" hasn't met in over a year, but then his job is the only one he's worried about.
Big-Man

Boise, ID

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Ha funny everyone calls her stupid but everything she said about Obamacare and the death panels was spot on truth... Libs want "health sinners" to die slowly they don't want fat people or smokers to get care welcome to the Obama America were a bureaucrat decides rather u live or die.

Jackson, TN

#14 Jan 28, 2013
she couldnt spell cat if you spotted her the c and the a !
Larry TCG

Union, MO

#15 Jan 28, 2013
A study said she was paid an average of $15.85 for every word she spoke on Fox. Now that's some high priced manure. hahaha!

She is so dumb she makes Bush Jr. look like a college professor. hahahaha!

Now that was funny I don't care who you are...
state

Sioux City, IA

#16 Jan 28, 2013
She talks like her cheese slide off her cracker . Her elevator dont go to the top floor .
anon

Ripley, TN

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Larry TCG wrote:
A study said she was paid an average of $15.85 for every word she spoke on Fox. Now that's some high priced manure. hahaha!
She is so dumb she makes Bush Jr. look like a college professor. hahahaha!
Now that was funny I don't care who you are...
Bet she made more than your dumb arse! Are you still digging ditches for the county for $4.25 an hour. You're just jealous she knows how to make a buck while you're an ignorant redneck!
anon

Ripley, TN

#18 Jan 28, 2013
guest wrote:
she couldnt spell cat if you spotted her the c and the a !
Have you ever bet governor of a state? Or a noted political consultant on TV? No, you're just a redneck hick from Dyer County or West TN. She apparently knows a helluva lot more than you!
anon

Ripley, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2013
state wrote:
She talks like her cheese slide off her cracker . Her elevator dont go to the top floor .
Like the other redneck hicks on here you can't even type out a correctly one sentence! Looks like the idiot moron is you! Go on back to your job at the tomato patch redneck!
state

Sioux City, IA

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Looks like anon got his panties in a wod . Go back and read your last post , now whos the redneck azz hole . As a matter of fact read the last two moron
.May be redneck hick ,We know what you are . Repub. Stupid
Larry TCG

Union, MO

#21 Jan 29, 2013
I heard she left Fox so she could go back to selling that snatch.

GET'ER DONE!!!
Larry TCG

Union, MO

#22 Jan 29, 2013
At a rally on Saturday, Sarah Palin attempted to recite a quote from Madeleine Albright that she read off a Starbucks cup. She then summed up her views on energy by claiming, 'America runs on Dunkin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's tax plan is great if you're rich 17 min ardith 5
Filthy Arab Steals Millions From USA 18 min Michael 2
Democrats Out for an Evening Meal 1 hr Inquisitor 3
On Tuesday, House Republicans Will Betray Their... 2 hr Inquisitor 5
Deport Illegal Mexicans, el Salvadorans and Gua... 2 hr Patti 77
Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting American c... 3 hr amazed 11
Girl at Tiger Express by CVS 3 hr Guest 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance