Ricky "Peed His Pants so He Couldn't ...

Ricky "Peed His Pants so He Couldn't Debate" Tidwell

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2014
He knows he is beat.

Sioux City, IA

#3 Jun 30, 2014
RIP Tidwell for Sheriff Campaign

Sioux City, IA

#4 Jun 30, 2014
He can't talk in public! Plain and simple!

Sioux City, IA

#5 Jun 30, 2014
I hope and pray that your friend or loved one is not put in the hospital! His friends and family are worried about him and you hateful ass Box supporters want to get on this trashy sight and say very hurtful things about a great man! Grow the hell up! I can tell you one thing...if Jeff Box is anything like the people that support him we definitely don't need ANYONE like him as sheriff! I will pray for you!
Hello

Forrest City, AR

#7 Jun 30, 2014
Actually he is on his way home and one more day of rest and he is going to finish this campaign as a winner
Kemp

Forrest City, AR

#8 Jun 30, 2014
He should come home and put his foot in Dickie moodies mouth for saying what she said to people at the meet and great this morning. She ran her mouth about Rickie not being duck calling him a joke and a chicken to face Box . Dickie the man was in the hospital you jack ass turd face. If your dumb ass can't act any better than that you should keep your stupid ass home. You proclaim to be a Christian you are a joke yourself and that self righteous daughter of yours is just as bad. Just keep showing your colors everyone has you figured out
know

Cedar Grove, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2014
People talking Crap in here about Tidwell scared can you now ask sheriff box why.he does not have his deputies out in county busting Meth dealers (

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jun 30, 2014
know wrote:
People talking Crap in here about Tidwell scared can you now ask sheriff box why.he does not have his deputies out in county busting Meth dealers (
Tammy you have a lot to deal with a sick husband, keep on and God will put more on you. Stay off topix and take care of important things. just some advice.
BLOOD MONEY

South Sioux City, NE

#12 Jun 30, 2014
know wrote:
Go online and look at the jail roster and charges. That place is so full they need to open the old jail back up to house them all. Before you can say it's the city doing it look at their booking address. Most all of them are county arrests.
In The Know

Forrest City, AR

#13 Jun 30, 2014
BLOOD MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Go online and look at the jail roster and charges. That place is so full they need to open the old jail back up to house them all. Before you can say it's the city doing it look at their booking address. Most all of them are county arrests.
. Ya your stupid. DPD puts 85% of the people in the jail. Sometimes 8 to 15 a day. Take today they transported 15 to city court it that way all the time. Just because they have a county address don't mean the county arrested them. Most of them commit crimes in the city. I know I work here. Don't run your mouth when your dumb ass don't have a clue
BLOOD MONEY

South Sioux City, NE

#14 Jun 30, 2014
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>. Ya your stupid. DPD puts 85% of the people in the jail. Sometimes 8 to 15 a day. Take today they transported 15 to city court it that way all the time. Just because they have a county address don't mean the county arrested them. Most of them commit crimes in the city. I know I work here. Don't run your mouth when your dumb ass don't have a clue
I know. We listen to the scanner every night. The county stays busy humping calls. Go to court and listen to the charges for yourself.

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jun 30, 2014
the city is afraid to arrest any meth people
wanttoknow

Memphis, TN

#16 Jun 30, 2014
My scanner stopped picking up the county a few months ago. Did they get new codes? I miss listening to my scanner. Can you help?
BLOOD MONEY

South Sioux City, NE

#17 Jun 30, 2014
Not everyone has a digital radio. Some of the cars still have the old ones.

Sioux City, IA

#18 Jun 30, 2014
know wrote:
They stay busy doing the DPD's job in the city so they don't have as much time to get to the county!! The County has made more Meth Busts than the city has in the last few months. All the city wants to do is give tickets for 5 miles over the speed limit.

Kenton, TN

#19 Jun 30, 2014
Brandy Dickie what u get u deserve peace out freaks burn in hell

Newbern, TN

#20 Jun 30, 2014
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>. Ya your stupid. DPD puts 85% of the people in the jail. Sometimes 8 to 15 a day. Take today they transported 15 to city court it that way all the time. Just because they have a county address don't mean the county arrested them. Most of them commit crimes in the city. I know I work here. Don't run your mouth when your dumb ass don't have a clue
In the know?? More like don't know schitt! The drunk city officers that keep getting arrested by THP for DUI in city cars are 85% of the jail population. The city sits on their arse and does nothing.

Newbern, TN

#21 Jun 30, 2014
You never see the city officers doing anything, unless they are writing an 85 year old woman a ticket on Lake road. And it takes 2 of those gutless turds to do that.

Newbern, TN

#22 Jun 30, 2014
Ole Rickies sport blood turned to yellow piss today. He failed to show up at the biggest political event of the season. Tidwell just committed political suicide.

www.karenswiftexploited2.tumblr.com
know

Kenton, TN

#23 Jul 1, 2014
Vote.Tidwell thank you and have a good day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van in Kroger Parking Lot(Beware) 1 hr The Goat Herder 5
Christmas decorations downtown 3 hr citizen 5
John Holden 3 hr citizen 62
levi gentry 5 hr guest 5
Snobs from Milltown 7 hr abbey 1
Penacostal religion 7 hr Ann 9
women walking the streets (Oct '09) 8 hr Todd 28

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance