misb56

“Christmas is over”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#2242 Jun 2, 2013
HOG FLOGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
Does pretending many people are one person make you feel less embarrassed when you get laughed at?
Your the one getting laughed at . Not old man .Now go put your account on coward

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#2243 Jun 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>That's kind funny that you say this..since you have broken the TOS so many times(off of lies from another, that is not with us anymore)it is not funny! Kinda the pot calling the kettle black...isn't it...LOL Look's like you and pepper are getting what you deserve! Enjoy! Karma,Karma,Karma
You wish
Truth

Porter, TX

#2244 Jun 2, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
Looking at the numbers, several posts have been taken down. Has hogg flogg woman ran the mouth too much?
No, this is GFM and Pepper's game...when they get it back as good as they gave...they run to the mods and complain that they are being attacked.

That is how they work! But, eventhough I am enjoying the show that is going on...I have to go, I have a 5k to train for. See ya!
Truth

Porter, TX

#2245 Jun 2, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>You wish
Wrong again! I know...:)

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#2246 Jun 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>No, this is GFM and Pepper's game...when they get it back as good as they gave...they run to the mods and complain that they are being attacked.
That is how they work! But, eventhough I am enjoying the show that is going on...I have to go, I have a 5k to train for. See ya!
I bet you would like for us to believe that .Like we believed every thing else . HA HA
Truth

Porter, TX

#2247 Jun 2, 2013
Well, in reality I don't know you and you sure don't mean a thing to me, so I could care less what you believe or not.

See, how that works...lol

Have a nice life!:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2248 Jun 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
Well, in reality I don't know you and you sure don't mean a thing to me, so I could care less what you believe or not.
See, how that works...lol
Have a nice life!:)
You know, I have left you alone for a while.... but let me tell you some truths.... Tell ole chicken**** he needs to change his password on KB* from ptr*c*a*4 to something else. I really think you did it tho. If he was going to set it up, he would have probably used Eren*i*a. I would have suggested Karma! Also, we had a friend that works a convenience store there, he told her where he works, while he tried to pick her up.... The company name starts with a D and ends with Co. doesn't it? I guess I could go look it up.
Hope you enjoy your wine lovers group(Knew you were a lush) We got a kick out of your picture (I noticed it was from the neck up....LOL) Wait til the Liberal ladies watch you walk out to your car! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm not going to reply to you again. You can't hurt me. You just a fly on the wall.... buzzing around looking for some stink. I guess you and the other grey boxes here can enjoy that pile in the road! Think I will go grey in stilwell for a while, drop a pm to an Indian there! Bye loser! And thank you.... I do have a nice life!

Sorry Friends of Pepper, Poster from Texas has had it hard for me for years, some ole hags you just can't beat off with a stick! I thought she grew up and moved away. She's gonna come after me with both barrels. Doesn't like people knowing that her boyfriend likes a stray one when he can! I will be around, if you need me... send a PM.

“He who controls the spice ”

Since: Feb 13

controls the white girls.

#2250 Jun 2, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have left you alone for a while.... but let me tell you some truths.... Tell ole chicken**** he needs to change his password on KB* from ptr*c*a*4 to something else. I really think you did it tho. If he was going to set it up, he would have probably used Eren*i*a. I would have suggested Karma! Also, we had a friend that works a convenience store there, he told her where he works, while he tried to pick her up.... The company name starts with a D and ends with Co. doesn't it? I guess I could go look it up.
Hope you enjoy your wine lovers group(Knew you were a lush) We got a kick out of your picture (I noticed it was from the neck up....LOL) Wait til the Liberal ladies watch you walk out to your car! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm not going to reply to you again. You can't hurt me. You just a fly on the wall.... buzzing around looking for some stink. I guess you and the other grey boxes here can enjoy that pile in the road! Think I will go grey in stilwell for a while, drop a pm to an Indian there! Bye loser! And thank you.... I do have a nice life!
Sorry Friends of Pepper, Poster from Texas has had it hard for me for years, some ole hags you just can't beat off with a stick! I thought she grew up and moved away. She's gonna come after me with both barrels. Doesn't like people knowing that her boyfriend likes a stray one when he can! I will be around, if you need me... send a PM.
Is she the one that took up with a child molester while her husband was working overseas?
Truth

Keller, TX

#2252 Jun 2, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have left you alone for a while.... but let me tell you some truths.... Tell ole chicken**** he needs to change his password on KB* from ptr*c*a*4 to something else. I really think you did it tho. If he was going to set it up, he would have probably used Eren*i*a. I would have suggested Karma! Also, we had a friend that works a convenience store there, he told her where he works, while he tried to pick her up.... The company name starts with a D and ends with Co. doesn't it? I guess I could go
look it up.
It has only begun for you, but ...thanks!

“All Tricks No Treat”

Since: Oct 10

Spooky Hollow

#2253 Jun 2, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you would like for us to believe that .Like we believed every thing else . HA HA
misb you are cured, you are so
articulate now. So glad for you.

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#2256 Jun 2, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
My family came together for my nephews recital. I am soooo proud of his achievements. His talents have no limits. His voice is amazing.
Some of the music was like opra stuff but for the most part.......fantastic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h26FbVpooCgXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I Told You So~Freemon Arthur
Pepper, your nephew is so talented, so nice, so handsome. He has everything going for him!

:)

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#2258 Jun 2, 2013
Hello Pepper and friends!((HUGS))

“All Tricks No Treat”

Spooky Hollow

#2259 Jun 2, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pete.
This thread has took the top spot on the Dyersburg Forum replacing a thread that has held this spot for over a year.
Thanks Repeat Offender and accomplices.
Passing misb off as disabled, so it is not a mental problem?

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#2260 Jun 2, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
Hello Pepper and friends!((HUGS))
Hi Figgy!

“E A D G B E”

3rd String is the G String

#2265 Jun 2, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
My family came together for my nephews recital. I am soooo proud of his achievements. His talents have no limits. His voice is amazing.
Some of the music was like opra stuff but for the most part.......fantastic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h26FbVpooCgXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I Told You So~Freemon Arthur
Pepper,I am listening to it now and he did a fantastic job!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2266 Jun 2, 2013
Hey guys and dolls, I hope you all had a great weekend!

Willies head WV

#2271 Jun 3, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Figgy!
Hello Dickens!((HUGS))
Good to see you!

Willies head WV

#2272 Jun 3, 2013
Repeat Offender wrote:
<quoted text>
Mack Mack
Hello hairlip! Did you miss meeee?

Willies head WV

#2273 Jun 3, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fig. Now just where have you been? Missed you.
Awwww! Thank you!((HUGS))
I missed you guys too!

Willies head WV

#2274 Jun 3, 2013
---Unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Figgy
(hugs)
Hello sweetie!((HUGS))
How are you? Besides good looking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg ranks 150th in state for low income 3 hr Stfu 14
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr Smdh 106,581
My son says your schools are too easy 7 hr always pondering 76
why are most pentecostal ppl so judgemental? (Nov '09) 7 hr always pondering 57
Truck fire on 51 12 hr Dont matter 1
Looking for a free car 13 hr guest 10
Lupos Made Me Sick 13 hr guest 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance