“Let a smile be your umbrella!”

Since: Jun 11

good advice for old grouches

#2197 Jun 1, 2013
^^ I have reported this awful post and I hope Topix will permanently ban the low-down nasty coward who stoops to insulting an afflicted child to hurt the mother.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2200 Jun 1, 2013
Damnit! Sorry Dickens. I was replying to whoever it was and didn't see your post about having it deleted.
Report my post #2199 and I will too! That will get rid of the losers post
Lets try this.....

Hey Repeat Offender:

How many did you suck to get yours? We all know Pepper has a job and can pay for hers. We don't know if you do. Besides, if I was there, she wouldn't have to pull out her wallet. I would buy her drinks all night for a smile. That's what happens when you have friends. Don't judge the rest of the world, by your standards ....

Location hidden

#2202 Jun 2, 2013
Mornin... You have fun? We tore it up last night! Bonfire and beer.

Location hidden

#2204 Jun 2, 2013
Good, cause no one here values your opinion or would even speak to you on the street. Just look away as we drove by. No one wants to look at a pile of dog sht any way. It's pitiful that you don't have any friends to play nice with.

#2206 Jun 2, 2013
Repeat Offender wrote:
<quoted text>
Penny doesn't read this shitt and Pepper BEGS for this troll's attention. So she gets it.
Now Topix would love to ban me permanently but they can't and it wouldn't ever be over some stupid comment about Flatso's bullshitt.
Y'all can eat the chit out of my steaming Softserve machine. You're not going to convince me Pekker has an ounce of redeemable value.
That's right. Penny will never know the cruel words you type. She's an innocent pawn in your attack. Hurting the daughter wasn't your intent....hurting the mother by any means available was.

I don't know the reason for the animosity between you and Pepper. I know at one time you two posted friendly with each other. I ask you, has Pepper ever used such lowdown tactics with you? Does she go after your child, the one weak spot of all parents? You know this is the surest way to hurt Pepper. You twist a knife in her heart whenever you or anyone ridicules her daughter for an ailment completely out of their control. That's ungodly.

Who are you to judge whether any person has any "redeemable value"?

#2210 Jun 2, 2013
Bwhahaha Ura Mooooo ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she has posted similar comments about his kids and others.
Pull ya head out of ya butt. Tubbalina is only getting a taste of the shyt she likes to dish :)
If that is so, give me some links. Show me where Pepper has mocked a child of his.

I don't believe you.

#2214 Jun 2, 2013
Repeat Offender wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there was nothing cruel said about Penny. I've never said anything cruel about her. Saying her mother used her retard check to buy booze is a shot at the mother, because frankly, that's all Penny is to her, a retard check.
Pepper is scum and you know it. You've watched her do it, be it, live it, so I must assume you do this willingly and thus support her scumbaggery. That makes you scum by association.
Have A Nice Day, Peaches :)
You don't have the personal knowledge or moral authority to make such a statement....that Penny is only a check to Pepper. Pepper works and makes her living. She has the same right as the rest of us to spend her earnings however she chooses. I know Penny is well tended to and has all her needs amply met. I know by Penny's sweet smiling face that she is a happy child. Child. By God's will.

I know Pepper personally, outside of Topix. I know her much better than you do.

If you can't battle with Pepper without having to mention or allude in some ugly way to her handicapped daughter, you are so much weaker than I had imagined.

You have a nice day too.

#2215 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>
HA HA HA
Ya think I give a shyt what ya believe hilltard?
Ya didnt see her trashing a dead woman knowing her kids would see it on mothers day either rite :)
Ya a HIPPOcrite and a liar who thinks ya are far more important than ya are.
I recall ya trashing on tubbalina and busting on her mudducks yaself.
Ya keep reporting if thats what makes ya feel good about yaself but we all know what ya are and all ya sniveling with result in nothing besides making tubbalina a bigger laughing stock than she already is.
So much for her claims of being a big famous troll rite :)
Bwhahahahahahahah
I would give ya my sweatyass dribble old woman.
Ha ha. Why didn't you just say you can't provide any links!

#2217 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Because that would be a lie and I'm not a lair like ya.:)
HA HA
You're being silly now. Silly and weak.
-badboy-

Cleveland, OH

#2218 Jun 2, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha. Why didn't you just say you can't provide any links!
It's all there still in black and white from where she was banned 2 or maybe 3 profiles ago

Go read it yourself.

Asking someone to provide a link is basically a very weak minded attempt at diversion from the factual statements placed in front of you, that you, cannot, nor are ever mentally capable of knowingly defending

Why do you even attempt such a stoooooopid thing shows your moral level.

Pepper has drawn her reputation as a vile, hate filled, jealous bytch all by her self.

She is in no way innocent of anything

For you to ignore those facts makes you look ignorant at best...

Unless that is you objective here?

To been seen as an ignorant jealous bytch as stooooooopid as pepper?

Basically your past has shown differently.

I understand your distaste for bringing a child into anything. I feel the same way.

Although, pepper is not in anyway at all innocent of doing exactly that same thing on many other occasions.

Understand?

#2219 Jun 2, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all there still in black and white from where she was banned 2 or maybe 3 profiles ago
Go read it yourself.
Asking someone to provide a link is basically a very weak minded attempt at diversion from the factual statements placed in front of you, that you, cannot, nor are ever mentally capable of knowingly defending
Pepper has drawn her reputation as a vile, hate filled, jealous bytch all by her self.
For you to ignore those facts makes you look ignorant at best...
Unless that is you objective here?
To been seen as an ignorant jealous bytch as stooooooopid as pepper?
Basically your past has shown differently.
I understand your distaste for bringing a child into anything. I feel the same way.
Although, pepper is not in anyway at all innocent of doing exactly that same thing on many other occasions.
Understand?
And not providing a link is a liar's way of making an accusation without proof.

Pepper is no worse and a lot better than many on these threads.

It is a coward who can not wage a battle of wits and words without having to mock and insult their opponent's afflicted child. There is no excuse for it.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#2221 Jun 2, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see where you can talk about someones 'moral level' and spew these words at anyone. As far as hateful, you are an example of the word. You have gone to extra effort to show your ill feelings, when you could have saved the energy and said nothing.

misb56

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#2222 Jun 2, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>I can't see where you can talk about someones 'moral level' and spew these words at anyone. As far as hateful, you are an example of the word. You have gone to extra effort to show your ill feelings, when you could have saved the energy and said nothing.
Old man they are on all three threads . I hate but we may need Clorox and antibiotics

misb56

The North Pole

#2225 Jun 2, 2013
HOG FLOGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have been anywhere near porky patty thats a big 10-4.
She shouldnt have been claiming she was a troll and posting the links if she couldnt handle the attention of the real trolls she was begging to notice her rite :)
You should learn from her mistake and stfu now rite :)
You have no manners except bad ones . Go play in the traffic stuge . She comes and plays on your pages . You are a coward you don't want people to know who you are . I always post with my account , I am not a coward . When I say something I mean it you must not hu ????

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#2226 Jun 2, 2013
HOG FLOGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are trying to tell us is that you do not know the nasty turd known as pecker and have no clue what you are talking about but lack the good sense and self control to stay out of conversation beyond you understanding.
Got it
Bwhahahahahahha
No! I'm saying you are one sick puppy to go out of your way to show your ignorance and degrade anyone, when being silent would keep the world wondering about your stupidity.

Location hidden

#2227 Jun 2, 2013
The fact of the matter is, you are on here being hateful and degrading. We as Peppers friends are replying to you without breaking the TOS. Your rants are not going to change our opinion of her. You are the one with a grudge and being childish. We are not going to give you a reason to have us banned. All of us can articulate our feelings without being insulting. I don't care if she made you spitting mad on another thread. She is not being that way to us. We don't treat her wrong and she returns the favor. You should take your own advice.

You hear that Friends? Don't let them get you banned. It's what they want. To make you mad enough to say something wrong. Pepper isn't sweating them and she could care less about their opinion or lies....

misb56

The North Pole

#2232 Jun 2, 2013
G F M , my friend I could care less about getting banned . I as well as my friends have already come up with the new names we ant to use . However I HEAR YOU LIKE A LOUD SPEAKER . All right I try to refrain from bad language but some times I do put on my smut mouth . I have shocked some .

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#2234 Jun 2, 2013
HOG FLOGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have been anywhere near porky patty thats a big 10-4.
She shouldnt have been claiming she was a troll and posting the links if she couldnt handle the attention of the real trolls she was begging to notice her rite :)
You should learn from her mistake and stfu now rite :)
Does changing your screen name make you feel more righteous, or safer from ridicule? Or are you a coward to use your registered name?

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#2238 Jun 2, 2013
Looking at the numbers, several posts have been taken down. Has hogg flogg woman ran the mouth too much?
Truth

Athens, TX

#2239 Jun 2, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
The fact of the matter is, you are on here being hateful and degrading. We as Peppers friends are replying to you without breaking the TOS. Your rants are not going to change our opinion of her. You are the one with a grudge and being childish. We are not going to give you a reason to have us banned. All of us can articulate our feelings without being insulting. I don't care if she made you spitting mad on another thread. She is not being that way to us. We don't treat her wrong and she returns the favor. You should take your own advice.
You hear that Friends? Don't let them get you banned. It's what they want. To make you mad enough to say something wrong. Pepper isn't sweating them and she could care less about their opinion or lies....
That's kind funny that you say this..since you have broken the TOS so many times(off of lies from another, that is not with us anymore)it is not funny! Kinda the pot calling the kettle black...isn't it...LOL Look's like you and pepper are getting what you deserve! Enjoy! Karma,Karma,Karma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice 14 min honestly 14
Car break-ins and burglaries 2 hr Helpful 1
Well,well,well DEC looks like the umpire is sta... 5 hr The poor farmer 18
Sheriff's office 6 hr HMMMM 15
Tommy boatright 7 hr kat 4
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 7 hr Pennie Lane 1,177
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 7 hr Pennie Lane 10,555
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages