“Christmas is over”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#2061 May 28, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine was bacon and it was soooo good!
:)
Dicken I think you are like me you like food all of it .
Honney Bunny

Dallas, TX

#2062 May 28, 2013
Sorry, nothing to confess here...but I am glad I can come on this site now and not be harassed and lied on.
Trust in GOD and have a great day...Pepper!

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#2064 May 28, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>Dicken I think you are like me you like food all of it .
Uh huh, I do!

:)
Honney Bunny

Dallas, TX

#2066 May 28, 2013
I am sure I can be harrased by some, but not by one! I really don' t have the time nor intrest in being on this site as some do or have...I don't live to troll this site nor is it the only thing I have going on in my life! I am not a troll. But, be careful ...GODS wrath is great to the ones that do evil. Your one pitiful person pepper or who ever you are..you sound like someone else I used to have to deal with...but sorry I dont and never have committed any type of crime.
So, like I said be good pepper and have a nice life...just never know when god is just going to take anyone away...so treat people right.

Everyone have a beautiful day and live your great lives...I am.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2068 May 28, 2013
Honney Bunny wrote:
I am sure I can be harrased by some, but not by one! I really don' t have the time nor intrest in being on this site as some do or have...I don't live to troll this site nor is it the only thing I have going on in my life! I am not a troll. But, be careful ...GODS wrath is great to the ones that do evil. Your one pitiful person pepper or who ever you are..you sound like someone else I used to have to deal with...but sorry I dont and never have committed any type of crime.
So, like I said be good pepper and have a nice life...just never know when god is just going to take anyone away...so treat people right.
What goes around, comes around. ;)

Location hidden

#2069 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your bogus azz off my thread........I see why you get your azz handed to you.
Hey Pepper, how are ya today? The only thing worse than a Monday is a Monday on a Tuesday! Almost time to leave work and hit the gym, can't wait.
HonneyBunny

Palestine, TX

#2070 May 28, 2013
Eventhough you dont own his site and I surley dont care what you say to me...you can have it.

I have a life and I would never, never, want your life or your thread...so have at it PPPEEEPPPPPEEERRRRRR!

Enjoy!:)

HonneyBunny

Palestine, TX

#2071 May 28, 2013
It sure does Dixe-me and it sure did...didn't it!

GOD is great!:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2073 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chick. Havw a good workout!
Hey Pepper, how are you?

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#2076 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend. How are you? I am just bumping rite along. lol
Have you noticed that the Curtis Tyler thread is dead without us???

No one really gives a shit, we were keeping it alive

Better this way

Location hidden

#2078 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend. How are you? I am just bumping rite along. lol
Me too... I spent all weekend looking at used cars for my oldest. Last time I let her use her mom's she ran out of gas in it. We finally got one. She wanted the sports car, but I wouldn't write the check for that one. I am tired ... tired ... tired.

Location hidden

#2079 May 28, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that the Curtis Tyler thread is dead without us???
No one really gives a shit, we were keeping it alive
Better this way
I agree, I only went to see what you guys were saying.

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#2080 May 28, 2013
Honney Bunny wrote:
Look sweetie who died and made you God ? Who gave you the right to judge others , truth is you are trollin right now . Pissin people off . Your the evil doer . SOunds like you need to get your house in order . Your right God is powerful so instead of judging others get your life in order and quit trying to tell others how to live . Get your straight first .

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#2081 May 28, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too... I spent all weekend looking at used cars for my oldest. Last time I let her use her mom's she ran out of gas in it. We finally got one. She wanted the sports car, but I wouldn't write the check for that one. I am tired ... tired ... tired.
Good move my friend kids and a sports car don't mix well . I let my husband get one and he pushes it . I've seen no more snakes . Rest up tomorrow is another day .

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#2082 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I know buddy. We tried to tell em:)
can I call you babe or mrs. take a bow you deserve one of these? or shall I just call you pepper?

Location hidden

#2084 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't stay away can you?
Just trying to be friendly!

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#2085 May 28, 2013
Pepper I will see you tomorrow my dear . Good night sweet dreams and all of Peppers friends .

Location hidden

#2087 May 28, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>Good move my friend kids and a sports car don't mix well . I let my husband get one and he pushes it . I've seen no more snakes . Rest up tomorrow is another day .
She can get a fast one, when she leaves home and can pay the insurance.

I'm glad the snakes have retreated. Did you put out the moth balls? Or did you just threaten him with them?

Location hidden

#2088 May 28, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Pepper I will see you tomorrow my dear . Good night sweet dreams and all of Peppers friends .
Me too! G'nite ms b.... G'nite Pepper and friends!

Location hidden

#2089 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you.
Why not? I am not here to bash you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protest at Dyer County 1 hr guest 10
Lowe’s Casey 1 hr Hahaha 8
John Holden 1 hr Out there 55
I need a woman so bad__ The government monitors... 3 hr Michael Young 1
Looking for a rental house 3 hr Random 4
Kroger 3 hr Concerned 7
selling pecans (Nov '13) 3 hr guest 54
code of silence in dyer co. 9 hr My asshurts 29

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web