“A Spring Fling”

Since: Jun 11

calls for a little bling!

#2016 May 25, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Hey Dickens. Have you ever been compared to a buffet?
Lmao! I have read some funny stuff on these forums.
I am thinking about some carpet cleaning.
I have been on a hunt for a vintage bed and I found the one I gotta have. Will be delivered Friday. Can not wait!
Reminds me of a bed for a pampered woman.....
I bet it's beautiful! Antiques have a romantic, sentimental aura about them....you will have sweet slumbers in such a bed!

:)

misb56

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#2024 May 26, 2013
Hi Pepper and Peppers friends and lrkers and enemys . Beautiful day .

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#2028 May 26, 2013
Hello everyone. It is a glorious day.

“A Spring Fling”

#2030 May 26, 2013
Hi Pepper and Everyone! Can this day get any prettier? It would be hard to!

I hope you're all having a glorious day!

misb56

The North Pole

#2033 May 26, 2013
Yes mam it is up I like it .

“A Spring Fling”

#2038 May 27, 2013
~~ HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!~~~

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hellbilly 1

Dyersburg, TN

#2039 May 27, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Good morning Dyersburg and friends. I'm gonna be driving around today looking for smoke in the back yards.
Anybody cookin, holler at cha girl!!!!
If ya find us, just stop on by. Always room for more.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#2041 May 27, 2013
Hello pepper, misb56, hellbilly1, and all. Just got back. Sadona, zack, and myself hopped a ferry and went to the mississippi gulf coast barrier islands, horn, cat, and ship. We had a great time. I wanted sadona to get out and enjoy herself while she still felt like getting out a little.
You should of seen the sunrises and sunsets, stunning. Yesterday evening the entire gulf waters were a brilliant gold.
Hope all of ya'll had a good weekend. I looked at the wheater reports and it seems like you guys had a beatuitful weekend also, thats great, I know all of you are glad to see some rainless days for a change. LOL

Hellbilly 1

Dyersburg, TN

#2042 May 27, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Send up smoke signals buddy!
I'll start a fire in the yard. It'll make the kids happy. The adults..........not so much.

“A Spring Fling”

#2043 May 27, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll start a fire in the yard. It'll make the kids happy. The adults..........not so much.
Be careful, Hellbilly! The scariest fire I ever experienced was caused by a small bottle rocket that landed in a grassy field.

Hellbilly 1

Dyersburg, TN

#2044 May 27, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, Hellbilly! The scariest fire I ever experienced was caused by a small bottle rocket that landed in a grassy field.
Sorry. The fire never got started, but it would have been put out by all of the water balloons being thrown if there was one.

misb56

The North Pole

#2046 May 27, 2013
Hi Everyone , Hellbilly, Dickins , Cf Pepper I saw old man too .He was a site for sore eyes . I had a great day . C F the gulf is georgious the most beautiful place in the world . I am glad everyone had a wonderful time .
crawfish

United States

#2047 May 27, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Hi Everyone , Hellbilly, Dickins , Cf Pepper I saw old man too .He was a site for sore eyes . I had a great day . C F the gulf is georgious the most beautiful place in the world . I am glad everyone had a wonderful time .
Hey misb56, glad your day went well for you. I was/am just about to get offline and hit the hot tub, lay back, relax, and watch the stars.( what I see of them, the moon is so bright tonight)
I'm going to miss you and pepper after the 29th. Who knows when I'll be back to shout out to you all. I don't know if Sadona will get online or not. She ain't much for this, she's always doing someting else, lol.
Hellbilly1, I almost forgot, it's been nice talking to you too; try to keep evverybody in line, okay?
Sadona wants me to get a laptop so I can stay in touch on here, but thats too much for me to remember when going from one place to another, I just know I'll forget it somewhere. Same with a cell phone, lord knows how many cell phones I have lost or mistakenly destroyed, lol.

misb56

The North Pole

#2048 May 27, 2013
Hi cf just give us a hi when you can cf . We understand if sadona wants nothing to do with topix it is not for the faint of heart . We will miss you sweetie . But you got to make a livin . You may concider a small book reader like a pandigital we take one on vac. it only cost about 90 dollars and if you loose it no big deal . By buddy be good be careful .
crawfish

United States

#2049 May 27, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Hi cf just give us a hi when you can cf . We understand if sadona wants nothing to do with topix it is not for the faint of heart . We will miss you sweetie . But you got to make a livin . You may concider a small book reader like a pandigital we take one on vac. it only cost about 90 dollars and if you loose it no big deal . By buddy be good be careful .
Thank you, I appreciate that. I want you, pepper, hellbilly1, old man, john dear, God, I hope I haven't left anyone out; to know that it has been nice talking to each and everyone of ya'll. Ya'll are the few that treated me nice and like a human. I wish the best for each and everyone of ya'll.
O, I'll be back, lol, but the way things look it may be awhile. I'll be in las vegas thurday night and friday, wisconsin the following monday, we're booked also for arizona, california, new jersey, illinois, fla, texas.
I got some auditions also coming up, most are for commercials, but one is for a movie role, cross your fingers for me, lol, I'll need it.
Wish I could of spoke with pepper before I sign off, but will you tell her for me to take care, keep smileing, and keep her chin up.
Take care, peace.
Talon.
crawfish

United States

#2050 May 27, 2013
Oh, b4 I forget. The doc heard two heartbeats, twins. I have a deceased twin brother, so you know Im on top of the world, lol. The doc said it happens more then one thinks, but as a rule it usually skips a generation. Someone forgot to tell us. lol

“Barkeepers and undertakers”

Since: Feb 13

never go hungry.

#2054 May 28, 2013

“A Spring Fling”

#2055 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Good morning wonderful people of Dyersburg and all around the big circle.
Got my coffee and Charlie Brown on the porch soaking up some sunshine.
Have a good day....or not. The choice is yours.
Good morning, Pepper and Everyone! I'm at the Sonic ordering a Breakfast Burrito. I've already ordered a happy day for myself and all my friends!

HonneyBunny

Porter, TX

#2057 May 28, 2013
Well, looks like I won't have to worry about certain people harassing or telling lies on me on this site, anymore.

Everyone have a great , day!:)

“A Spring Fling”

#2058 May 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I love those breakfast burritos. Sausage!
Mine was bacon and it was soooo good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats the deal with tammy hipps 53 min guest 6
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr impulse 4,692
Word game: keep a word, drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr Early riser 289
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr Early riser 1,181
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Early riser 10,560
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr Early riser 1,285
State probation 1 hr honestly 12
What happened in newbern? 9 hr SSS 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance