Comments
1,601 - 1,620 of 7,003 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

“We're having a heat wave...”

Since: Jun 11

a tropical heat wave!

#1926 May 19, 2013
Hi Pepper and Everyone!

What a gorgeous day! I wish I could stay awake long enough to enjoy it! I do love my Sunday afternoon naps.....

:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1927 May 19, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I am all over the place today.
How you doing buddy?
Good, jet lag and have a bad case of... I don't want to's... I got it done and now I am catching up on the threads. Congratulations on you and your friends efforts for Relay, that's a great cause!

Dickens.... Do you want a wake-up call? I usually nap at my desk and the crick in my neck wakes me.

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#1928 May 19, 2013
Good night Pepper , Penny , Dickens , CF , GFM and old man ,ALL of Peppers friends .

The North Pole

#1930 May 19, 2013
I am on my way to bed, been catching up . We went to the mountain today and dug up an orange azelia I been want one I have a yellow one and a red one coming in the mail . We been working on cleaning out his moms house so his sister can move in . He took me to breakfast and we went to lowes around the lake here top down on his convertible . Just rambling we have not had much time together this week he has come home and showered eat dinner then his phone dings and back out to work . He had 75 hours in this week sunday starts the week and 5 hour today . Tomorrow morning I have to take it in for service . Just busy Pepper last week I killed myself in the garden and I must work on the flower beds this week weed and put out flowers . I see a vaction in my future he is so tired. As soon as they get a week that is slow he will want to go . I hope its in the motor home . That's the best one the restful vac. Night Penny & Pepper . That's the way summer works for me a lot I stay busy I guess that's why I hate winter , If he would let me I would get a job . But he always say I have more than enough to do here . I put out more veggies that I usually do . Night

The North Pole

#1931 May 20, 2013
Get up Pepper Time to get up . Hello girl Hello Dickens and friends . I have all ready been to the dealership and got an oil change

a tropical heat wave!

#1933 May 20, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Get up Pepper Time to get up . Hello girl Hello Dickens and friends . I have all ready been to the dealership and got an oil change
Good morning, Misb! I bet you hit the floor a'running each morning, don't you! You are a busy, energetic lady!

The sun is playing peek-a-boo with the clouds here. It's going to be a hot day, already 79 degrees.

I hope you have a fine-and-dandy kind of day!

a tropical heat wave!

#1934 May 20, 2013
Good morning, Pepper and Everyone!

Aren't you glad we have a 3-day weekend coming up! Just the thought of a holiday puts some pep in our step!

The North Pole

#1936 May 20, 2013
Yes mam I am glad Dicken especially if my husband can take them off . We may sleep three days . Dickens these last few days I am crawlin not running . But i'll be rested in no time . I am going to work in the yard . You know I saw the strangest thing happened yesterday I was ding a hole trying to loosen the ground to put a daylily I was moving and a snake came part way out of a hole and sruck the ground A little snake I was so fascinated I did not try to kill till it was too late . It was gone . I have never witnessed any thing like that before .

Location hidden

#1937 May 20, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Yes mam I am glad Dicken especially if my husband can take them off . We may sleep three days . Dickens these last few days I am crawlin not running . But i'll be rested in no time . I am going to work in the yard . You know I saw the strangest thing happened yesterday I was ding a hole trying to loosen the ground to put a daylily I was moving and a snake came part way out of a hole and sruck the ground A little snake I was so fascinated I did not try to kill till it was too late . It was gone . I have never witnessed any thing like that before .
You better be careful! The young snake's poison is much stronger than the elders and can cause more harm, faster.

a tropical heat wave!

#1938 May 20, 2013
Oooh Wow! I just had the scare of my life! I made a fast call to a friend who came running with smelling salts and revived me!

Pepper, I saw my entire life flash before my eyes! That was a close one!

I'm ok now....just a little shakey.

The North Pole

#1939 May 20, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
You better be careful! The young snake's poison is much stronger than the elders and can cause more harm, faster.
I know I had never seen any thing like it before . I started using gloves and being careful where I put my hands I am going to get moth balls and granulated garlic tomorrow and put it in the flower beds . They say snakes don't like either . I hope .

The North Pole

#1940 May 20, 2013
Dickens what happened ?

The North Pole

#1942 May 20, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Too funny. Way too funny!
Let me in on the secret please .I don't know every thing

a tropical heat wave!

#1943 May 20, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me in on the secret please .I don't know every thing
Misb, I'm exaggerating a little. I knew I could make Pepper laugh. We were just joking about something that was said on another thread. It was actually a typo or computer glitch.

All's well that ends well.

Location hidden

#1944 May 20, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text> I know I had never seen any thing like it before . I started using gloves and being careful where I put my hands I am going to get moth balls and granulated garlic tomorrow and put it in the flower beds . They say snakes don't like either . I hope .
Do you know what moth balls look look?

The North Pole

#1945 May 20, 2013
Good I was worried that you were not well . Has she been bad again ?

a tropical heat wave!

#1947 May 20, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tee hee.....I do.

The North Pole

#1948 May 20, 2013
Good I don't want you banned again . You two are trouble I can see that right now . I am going to half to separate you two when I am gone . I am about ready to call it a night too . Waching Bates Motel season finale . Night sweet friend Night Dickens

The North Pole

#1949 May 20, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir I do I have them in my closet to keep the moths way . And the stink .

The North Pole

#1950 May 20, 2013
Ok guys I don't know what moth balls look like . HA HA .Night every one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 146,110
Newbern elementary teachers 19 min NUTTY FOLKS 3
Chris Dean 2 hr wired 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Windy 9,328
Jennie? Your face!!! 4 hr Guest 4
pos Dorse`s beat teenage girl 4 hr Guest 10
Earthquake 4 hr guest 4
Hypocrites at the Methodist church 6 hr Satan 33
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 8 hr Michael Holmes 79
Horrible wreck going towards Lenox from Finley 11 hr guest 2
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 14 hr church goer 585
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••