Since: Feb 13

United States

#1625 May 7, 2013
Hey yall, I just thought of something. We're getting married july 4th, will Sadona be too big for her wedding gown?
I dont know if she has thought of that or not, she had bought it months ago. She's gonna be maaaaaad if she cant get into it. LOL
Should I go and say something about it, or just wait and see if she figures it out?

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#1626 May 7, 2013
Thanks c f .I need to be prayed for too . I pray every night that that my friends be led down the right path and never be allowed to stray . I think prayer is strong it should never be made fun of . If you ask the lord for help he will be there , He may not answer with what you want but he will give you what is best for you . I also thank God for my life and the things I have . I prase him . The things I am most grateful for are the good people I have found on here . I am rich in friend here . If you need support my friend all you have to do is let us know . We will send it your way .

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#1627 May 7, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
I will gladly be your big sister!!!!!!!!
Has anybody seen Hellbilly? CF he searched long and hard for that commercial. lol
I am glad everyone is at peace tonight. Such a good feeling.
Stay in peace not pieces my friends. Good night.
Night Pepper sweet dreams for you . C F is good you found a good person in him Pepper .I have not seen HB . He set up late with us last night he is probably in bed Good night everyone

United States

#1628 May 7, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Has anybody seen Hellbilly? CF he searched long and hard for that commercial. lol
Good night pepper. Yeah I posted and thanked hellbilly for finding that, that one is the second one of two. It was my understanding that they decided not to go with that one, I havent seen it on tv, but the first one I have. Strange, the first one is on tv but not the net, the second one is on the net, but not tv. May be aired later, who knows? They do weird stuff like that, it's a strange business. And yeah, its me slideing across the car. It was easy, wet and waxed, I had no choice but to slide, lol.

United States

#1631 May 7, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Thanks c f .I need to be prayed for too . I pray every night that that my friends be led down the right path and never be allowed to stray . I think prayer is strong it should never be made fun of . If you ask the lord for help he will be there , He may not answer with what you want but he will give you what is best for you . I also thank God for my life and the things I have . I prase him . The things I am most grateful for are the good people I have found on here . I am rich in friend here . If you need support my friend all you have to do is let us know . We will send it your way .
You have a beauiful soul, if one could see it I bet it would be white and bright as the sun. Your mom did a wonderful job, you're a liveing testament to that.

United States

#1634 May 7, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God! I thought I was gonna have to suggest a wedding myself!
You got alot going on buddy. Very happy for you. For you both.
Well, we have been togethr since we were 17, thats six years; so, I think I'll keep her. lol I would be lost without her, she's like my shadow. What can I say, she stole my heart, and kept it.

United States

#1635 May 7, 2013
I'm glad she got on here and spoke to all, I have been trying to get her to.
You know what, she's in the bedroom reading a book. She loves to read. I think she looks sexy when she has those reading glasses on, looks like a sexy libraian.
Okay, I cant take it any more. I got a hot beauitful woman in my bed, Im going to go snuggle up with her and tell her I love her.
Night all. Take care. Talk later.

United States

#1636 May 7, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Oh my goodness CF. I just saw your avatar!! Gotta tell you that it ain't gonna be easy being your big sister.........that is as cool as the flip side of your pillow!
You are so funny, always making me laugh.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#1638 May 7, 2013
Wow, alot has been happening since I was here last. Double Congrats Crawl.

Dyersburg, TN

#1639 May 7, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hellbilly. This commercial was one of two, this was the last one, I didn;t even know it had been released, I havent seen it on tv. I dont know why the first one (which I like much better) isn't here. I almost broke my neck on the first one, lol, the second one was much easier, all I had to do was slide. LOL (the car was waxed)
Those days were fun, but theres alot more work then one thinks. Anyway, those days are behind me. I will never go back to that again. Thanks for finding it man.
Did ya feel like an cop from the old movies? They always seem to fit that in somewhere.

Dyersburg, TN

#1640 May 7, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
It must be something in the air. Tonight is good. The pieces depends on the ying yang though.

Dyersburg, TN

#1641 May 7, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
Hey yall, I just thought of something. We're getting married july 4th, will Sadona be too big for her wedding gown?
I dont know if she has thought of that or not, she had bought it months ago. She's gonna be maaaaaad if she cant get into it. LOL
Should I go and say something about it, or just wait and see if she figures it out?
How can she be mad? Not only will there be a spark at your wedding, but also fireworks.

Dyersburg, TN

#1642 May 7, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text> Night Pepper sweet dreams for you . C F is good you found a good person in him Pepper .I have not seen HB . He set up late with us last night he is probably in bed Good night everyone
Hi darlin. No just a long day.

Dyersburg, TN

#1643 May 7, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text> Good night pepper. Yeah I posted and thanked hellbilly for finding that, that one is the second one of two. It was my understanding that they decided not to go with that one, I havent seen it on tv, but the first one I have. Strange, the first one is on tv but not the net, the second one is on the net, but not tv. May be aired later, who knows? They do weird stuff like that, it's a strange business. And yeah, its me slideing across the car. It was easy, wet and waxed, I had no choice but to slide, lol.
What is the first one? Maybe I can find it.

Dyersburg, TN

#1644 May 7, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Oh my goodness CF. I just saw your avatar!! Gotta tell you that it ain't gonna be easy being your big sister.........that is as cool as the flip side of your pillow!
ooooooooooo. Big sisters shouldn't think like that. Shame shame, we know your name. LOL

United States

#1645 May 7, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What is the first one? Maybe I can find it.
Hey HB, I was just tidying up when I noticed you had posted. They're basically the same, except on the first one Im standing on top of the car and without my hands I turn a flip. Had to do that one a couple of times bc I kept slideing bc of the wax, lol. If you do find it please post it. I have only seen it twice myself, the last time a couple of weeks ago.
Hope tonight is finding you and yours well. Looks like wintertime may finally be leaving, I hope so.
I never thought about that, fireworks and all, lol. She had spent months looking for the perfect wedding gown, I dont know how big she will be in July, do you get big in five months? Zack was a little guy, plus born two months early, so Sadona wasnt really that big.

Been doing any fishing lately? I've been wanting to but haven't had the time really. I cant wait till zack is old enough to go. I have already bought him one of those little rod and reel sets, lol.

I wonder, if I put ear phones on Sadonas stomach and played all the great works of some scienceist and scholars, and I did this for nine months if the kid will be super smart? I might try that, if sadona will let me.

Dyersburg, TN

#1646 May 7, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text> Hey HB, I was just tidying up when I noticed you had posted. They're basically the same, except on the first one Im standing on top of the car and without my hands I turn a flip. Had to do that one a couple of times bc I kept slideing bc of the wax, lol. If you do find it please post it. I have only seen it twice myself, the last time a couple of weeks ago.
Hope tonight is finding you and yours well. Looks like wintertime may finally be leaving, I hope so.
I never thought about that, fireworks and all, lol. She had spent months looking for the perfect wedding gown, I dont know how big she will be in July, do you get big in five months? Zack was a little guy, plus born two months early, so Sadona wasnt really that big.
Been doing any fishing lately? I've been wanting to but haven't had the time really. I cant wait till zack is old enough to go. I have already bought him one of those little rod and reel sets, lol.
I wonder, if I put ear phones on Sadonas stomach and played all the great works of some scienceist and scholars, and I did this for nine months if the kid will be super smart? I might try that, if sadona will let me.
Try classical music on her belly. It's supposed to awaken their creative side. In five months, I'm sure she will be gorgeous still. Like I said, not only a spark, but fireworks. I'll see if I can't locate the other commercial, but not tonight. It took a lil while for that one. I'm ususally alright with finding things. Just don't want to stay up that long. Congrats again on your job and new lil one.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#1649 May 8, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Good morning wonderful peeps! Today is going to be beautiful and it happens to be "pillow gripping day" lol.
I hope I have an easy day and can check in to talk to you guys.
OldMan I know this should be my day for no work but my boss reminds me that I can't always get what I want......:(
Boss' can be that way. I once had a boss that complained about me drinking on the job. Go figure!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1650 May 8, 2013
Good morning all. Congrats CF, it looks like things are going your way. It's always good to share in another person's joy and good fortune.

Dyersburg, TN

#1653 May 8, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
What a mental picture.....2 hot guys discussing music and the unborn child! Priceless.
Don't tell anyone. It might ruin my good image;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zest For Incest 3 min maryns666 1
Does Jamie's" mother sister" know she is pregnant? 17 min guest 8
Ballz Deep Ink 1 hr Stay away 42
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr guest 2,519
Larry Stewart 1 hr Guest 2
Engagement Ring For Sale 2 hr Julie Dowden 3
are your pants on fire? 3 hr Amy 23
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr Dawg 101,385
fired from ermco for no reason 13 hr guest 7

Personal Finance