Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. I live here too......
I haven't forgot. I plan to use you as my 'go to contact' when the time gets closer. My bucket list is getting shorter, and you are on top of the list.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>That funny!! I remember judging a few wet t-shirt contest, but don't remember any face to go with them. That would be a compliment.
Ain't that the truth. LOL

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

A Mater festival? Allright. I'll have to check that out.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
A Mater festival? Allright. I'll have to check that out.
I've heard of it but never been to it. I plan to attend this year. I understand the ladies are really proud of there 'tomatoes' in Ripley.

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
CF you are an amazing writter too. I love your significant others name. Beautiful. Remember that commercial we talked about? Well I don't watch a whole lot of TV and I tried to google it with no luck:(
Yeah Pepper Podds is kool as hell. My ex boyfriend(the bodybuilder)gave me the nickname Pepper along time ago. We went to the movies all the time and IronMan was one of our favorites. He always points out Pepper in the movie.
I have seen it only a couple of times myself, but its suppose to air all this season and into fall so You'll catch it. I havent thought about goggleing it, honestly, I wouldnt know where to start. Thanks, I'll tell Sadona what you said, she gets alot of compliments on that name. If zack would had been a girl I had already made up my mind that Sadona was gonna be a part of her name.
Yeah, I agree about the bulgeing muscle thing, usually though thats people that do steroids or growth hormones, I work out just to stay in shape, I every seldom use alot of heavy weights, ocassionally, but its rare.
Yesterday was Sadonas birth day. I went and bought one of those things that has a bug screen around it, sort of like a tent, and I cooked out (chicken, shrimp,pineapple,mango,lemon zest, rice, and a few more items) got a few bottles of wine and took the whole mess about a mile into the woods and sit it up next to a little stream with a waterfall of about six feet. That water sound so peaceful. We got a neighbor to keep zack for a few hours/ Oh, btw, I took blankets and pillows too, lol.
We had a great time.
I even made the cake. Her favorite, pineapple upside down cake. Im the luckiest guy in the world.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
CF you both are very lucky.
thank you

“Southern Belles pure and sweet”

Since: Jun 11

keep their cool in summer heat

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
Hellbilly it's an annual event. The last year or so has taken on a political look that I particularly do not like but it is what it is.
I don't want to be forced to think politics when I'm on a mission for the fried green tomatoes.....
I luv me some fried green maters!
Luv um with northern beans and stewed taters.
Luv um as a side or as the main dish.
Oh they're so delish and nutrish and I wish
I had me a big plate of um right now!
Yum yum gobble gobble chow um on down!

:)

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

HO NO Pepper Martha will have it now . Hi sweetie . Today is a much better day

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Hi Dickens Pepper old man Hellbilly , I use to think I want to be Martha too But I just want to be me . I like me better , No jail And she lost her husband because She paid him no attention . Her daughter hater her for a long time . No I like me just fine . Hi , crawlfish GFM Hi guys .

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

@Pepper, I have spent about an hour looking for that commercial, I cant find it either. It was produced just around the new year. I noticed they had alot of their old commerials up, so they might have a time limit b4 they post, I dunno. Just keep your eyes peeled when you're watching the tube, sooner or later it'll pop up, espically during the summer months Im sure.
It'll be the one where alot of people are danceing in the streets and atop a few cars, lol.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

misb56 wrote:
Hi Dickens Pepper old man Hellbilly , I use to think I want to be Martha too But I just want to be me . I like me better , No jail And she lost her husband because She paid him no attention . Her daughter hater her for a long time . No I like me just fine . Hi , crawlfish GFM Hi guys .
hello misb56. just be yourself. I wouldnt know how to be someone else, lol.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I will continue my mission sweet cheeks. I promise.
Don't sweat it. One day, when you're watching tv and least expect it, it'll pop up. You aint really missing much, only a few seconds, long enough to turn a flip while atop a car, thats about it, lol.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna see it!! Pause it!!!!!! lol.
Wouldn't life be great if it had a pause, replay, etc button?
Seeing this thread about fried green tomatoes making me hungry. I done and sent Sadona to the market to get a few to make for dinner. Being ex-amish she knows how to prepare food, thats for sure. That's one reason I have to keep working out or I'd be like a marshmellow, lol. The abs are the most difficult for me, I like ice cream too much.
Have any of you ever eaten Mayfields Snowcream? God, it taste just like the real thing that I remember my granny making when she lived up that way. I can eat a gallon (no kidding) at one time.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
Hellbilly it's an annual event. The last year or so has taken on a political look that I particularly do not like but it is what it is.
I don't want to be forced to think politics when I'm on a mission for the fried green tomatoes.....
The sad part is that almost everything is political nowadays.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna see it!! Pause it!!!!!! lol.
What cmmercial are you talking about?

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lipton Green Tea Commercial
Which one? I like the one with the lil china man.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Night everyone.... 4am comes early. I really enjoy working from my home office, but I put in way too many hours now! See you tomorrow...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Hi guys!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Dixie-me wrote:
Hi guys!
hey dixie, beauitful name, how are you?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Well people, I guess Im outta here. As you can tell by my avatar Im all dressed up and ready for tomorrow, lol, not really. Im sitting here in my boxers with a bowl of ice cream, gf is in the kitchen doing whatever (probably cooking something up to make me have to do more crunches)lol, buscuit is in his crib and all is quiet. Hope you all have a good night and a great day tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me, it'll take a few hours to get to nawleans so I'll hopping on that motorcycle and heading for the city about four o'clock in the morning. Was hopeing Sadona and zack could go, but she feels like its too long of a trip for him and she wants to stay home and do women t hings with a few of her girlfriends. Thats okay too. Anyway, the bike is cheaper then the truck would be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,341 - 1,360 of6,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No homeless shelter in Dyersburg or Dyer County (Jul '12) 4 min amazed 57
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 6 min Sally Brown 8,034
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min BOiaF 140,579
Tommy Hunt 10 min Texas 3
Fantastic Sam's hairstylist 26 min Stylin 23
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 29 min Geeze 8,902
Danny Ray Sawyers 1 hr Guest 24
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 8 hr guest 60
LIES by Sheriff...more and more of them... 10 hr BLOOD MONEY 35
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 13 hr guest 96,710
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]