Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1505 May 5, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct my friend. lol.
I don't normally slow dance with strangers but I broke my rule last night. It was mostly country so I knew I was gonna have to bend it alittle. So this one guy shyly asked me to dance and I accepted.
Not bad. He could dance so that was a plus. Later he asked again and again. About the 4th time he said, "Didn't you use to bartend in a little bar on the south end of Ripley?"
Not thinking I told him that I sure did. Impressed that he recognized me from 30 years ago.
He said with a laugh, "You've grown up since the wet t-shirt contest."
What??????????
That just means those b00bs have kept up their end of the bargain! I agree with OMB... Impressive!

Location hidden

#1509 May 5, 2013
Doesn't matter... As long as they get the point across! LOL

misb56

“Christmas is over”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#1513 May 5, 2013
Happy birthday Mrs. Old Man !!! Pepper xomeone is pretending to me at pville . I think its the troll from nj Its a good thing . I cant crawl through that computer screen . Hi Pepper Hi everyone .

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#1516 May 5, 2013
{Stretching and Yawning}

Oh boy, my afternoon nap felt good! That's just what I was needing.

Hi Everyone! What have I missed?

:)

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#1518 May 5, 2013
We have a grey box causin trouble in pville use you noggin . SOme one started this thread sayin they was me . A Misty admirer showed up showing his butt .

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#1519 May 5, 2013
Pepper they are in the Bar causin trouble too sayin they are cowboy and yellow belly .

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#1521 May 5, 2013
misb56 wrote:
We have a grey box causin trouble in pville use you noggin . SOme one started this thread sayin they was me . A Misty admirer showed up showing his butt .
I think everyone that counts knows that you didn't start that thread, Misb. It's just some kid trying to be silly.

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#1523 May 5, 2013
Yes Dear it is and it is great

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#1524 May 5, 2013
Pepper I asked them to remove the thread . we will see what happens I did what you said

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#1526 May 5, 2013
Maybe they will remove the thread .You know if you had your computer Id message you I have my suspions . I am goin to go bake a cobbler my daughter brought in 2 gallons of strawberries .

misb56

“Christmas is over”

The North Pole

#1528 May 5, 2013
I think you do .Your a smart girl /

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1529 May 5, 2013
pepper ... you are the hottest little red hot
pepper around ... my mouth is watering just
thinking of you .... HOT !!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1530 May 5, 2013
wake up little pepper ...
I have to take you home.

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#1532 May 6, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Good morning beautiful peeps! I'm off today and got some plans of my own.
So Martha Steward is turning to online dating. Interesting. Ya'll think we need to start a thread?
Good Morning Pepper. hope you are feeling better today. I heard Martha is telling potential suitors that she isn't intrested in having children.(She's too old for me.)

Location hidden

#1534 May 6, 2013
Terrible, she must know thousands of people. I think it's all a publicity stunt.... At least I hope it is!

Happy Easter!

#1535 May 6, 2013
Good morning, Everyone!

You know, Martha Stewart is living MY life. She does all the things I love to do, has all the skills and talents and MONEY I want. I think, had I been just a little more aggressive, I could be a Domestic Goddess like her!

Or maybe not.....

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#1537 May 6, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Everyone!
You know, Martha Stewart is living MY life. She does all the things I love to do, has all the skills and talents and MONEY I want. I think, had I been just a little more aggressive, I could be a Domestic Goddess like her!
Or maybe not.....
I think if Martha knew you, she would be green with envy, wishing she could more like you. I'm still looking forward to meeting you in July at the Tomato Festival.

Happy Easter!

#1539 May 6, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickens you are amazing just the way you are and I believe you are a domestic goddess....
Aw gee, Pepper, what a sweet compliment....thank you, dear.

But I really can't cook and serve a sit-down, candlelit dinner for 30, change out the decor from Early American to Swedish Modern in one day, sew pillows for the couch, make a grave-vine wreath for the door, send out hand-made invitations, raise prize chickens and donate the eggs to the local children's hospital, plant orchids and force tulips in terra cotta pots I have hand-painted, without breaking a sweat like the incomparable Ms Stewart can.

But I can whip up a hot dog lunch out of this world!

Happy Easter!

#1540 May 6, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>I think if Martha knew you, she would be green with envy, wishing she could more like you. I'm still looking forward to meeting you in July at the Tomato Festival.
Ahh, thank you, OMB! I really wasn't fishing for compliments.....but I sure do like them!

I hope to meet you at the Festival too!

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#1541 May 6, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. I live here too......
I haven't forgot. I plan to use you as my 'go to contact' when the time gets closer. My bucket list is getting shorter, and you are on top of the list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cash Saver??? 29 min HonestAbe 9
Blackburn 36 min guest 2
Tracy ware Myers 42 min Just because 2
Jeff clanton 2 hr Guest 17
BREAKING:CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To F... 2 hr MAGA 2
Drunk Drivers 3 hr Another 24
Trump Using Irma To Manipulate Congress So Rich... 3 hr Libs Are Dumb 5
51 club 18 hr BearsDen 19
wreck in Newbern Fri Concerned 26

Dyersburg Jobs