Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes please;)
All you have to do is unwrap it, put it in the wet spot and suck on it.

I should write directions for household items for a living.

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Man you all need to get a room . Hi Satan New people to me are great . This is going to be another funny day . Old man , Dickens , Pepper good friends .

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Hello misb56, pepper, ole man,dickens1, satan, and all. Ole man, Im sorry I didnt come back to you the other day, somehow I missed that post until now. My apologizes.
Hope today finds everyone healthy and happy.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Man I think I heard freezing rain in your forecast......is that true?
I haven't heard that. Snow fluries are possible in the N.W. corner of the state. Light rain falling now has put an end to the yard work.

The North Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Yes he dose warm the place up . Old man crawlfish Pepper my sweet . Great day no rain beautiful . I have been to lowes got my poppies and much more if you lived close we could put them it you yard too I got enough .The old man said good lord woman did you have to rescue them all ?

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
CF, how you doing babe? Good to see you. The little family is good, I trust.
Misb Satan just seems to warm the place up, don't you think;)
OldMan sure hope it doesn't get that cold on you. In May, too??
All these years I thought Satan was female, now he comes on here and *POOF* there goes my theory.
If the cold weather hits here, you will get it too.

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

misb56 wrote:
Yes he dose warm the place up . Old man crawlfish Pepper my sweet . Great day no rain beautiful . I have been to lowes got my poppies and much more if you lived close we could put them it you yard too I got enough .The old man said good lord woman did you have to rescue them all ?
Hi misb. We have a lot of flowers out, but I can't remember the name of most. Even 'Whats-er-name' doesn't remember. Roses will be blooming soon.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

It's springtime. Isn't it grand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! All man........
I know we gonna get it. This is the weekend to be in St Louis too.......I dunno.
Hello darlin. Why is this the weekend to be in St. Louey again?

The North Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Hi old man I love roses too . As my husband say oh you love them all . I have a 3 foot wide flower bed around my house and one under the tree in the yard and an iris and lily bed in the middle of the yard In one section I am putting in an old fashion bed holly hocks and poppies and black eyed susans tall phlox . I really enjoy my flowers a lot of people think they are a waste of time . I don't .
crawfish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
CF, how you doing babe? Good to see you. The little family is good, I trust.
Misb Satan just seems to warm the place up, don't you think;)
OldMan sure hope it doesn't get that cold on you. In May, too??
Hello Pepper. I didnt bother signing in cause I aint gonna be on here long. My son is teething and it seems like Im the only one that can calm him down. I aint complaining, lol, its something I can tease Sadona about. As long as I let him play with the buttons on my shirt and sing silent night then he's happy as a lil lark. Today I thought I'd have a lil fun and let him taste a big ole sour pickle. He never made a face and wanted more. I love that lil bugger. Ya'll take care and have a nice night.

The North Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Did you go to the doctor Pepper ? It will be a miserable weekend if you don't .You should go have fun .' Hugs ' Night Pepper . See you all tomorrow Hellbilly night all.

The North Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

I guess I had better not put more flowers out ? Thirty's in Tenn . usually means 30 to 20 here . It will be cold after 80's Pepper Lord is winter still hanging around ? Enough already !!!! Good morning Pepper .

The North Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna be record low.....38 tonight. Kansas City can expect snow.
Depressing !!!

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Morning Misb & Pepper. Yea this global warming is really messing with the weather. The last two frost knocked out my plum crop for the year, and the apples are just starting to appear.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

misb56 wrote:
Man you all need to get a room . Hi Satan New people to me are great . This is going to be another funny day . Old man , Dickens , Pepper good friends .
Good morning misb. I haven't been called "new" in a very long time. I think we just haven't had a chance to get to know each other. I will rectify that ;)

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

misb56 wrote:
I guess I had better not put more flowers out ? Thirty's in Tenn . usually means 30 to 20 here . It will be cold after 80's Pepper Lord is winter still hanging around ? Enough already !!!! Good morning Pepper .
If it helps, I have the inside track on the weather situation. Wait until Mother's Day to put your flowers out, trust me.

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got word from a trucker friend that it's snowing in Springfield Ark......oh snap!
I'm sure the roads will be clear and St. Louis will have the heat turned on, so have a good weekend. Boss is going to Cape on Monday, so the party is on again here if you get back in time.

“Southern Belles pure and sweet”

Since: Jun 11

keep their cool in summer heat

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

May 3, 2013. Starship Topix. Captain forced to turn heat on. Early morning hours too chilly for comfort. Entering strange new region where seasons are mixed up and backward. What strange lifeforms inhabit such a place?

:)

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Dickens1 wrote:
May 3, 2013. Starship Topix. Captain forced to turn heat on. Early morning hours too chilly for comfort. Entering strange new region where seasons are mixed up and backward. What strange lifeforms inhabit such a place?
:)
LOL...That's funny. If I didn't know better, I'd think you have been taste testing the daquiris again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,281 - 1,300 of6,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ELECTION woes 27 min Guest 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 39 min WTH 8,896
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 44 min BOiaF 140,482
ATTENTION All Democrats Listen UP!!! 46 min Communist Party Official 12
old Best Western 59 min guest 5
LIES by Sheriff...more and more of them... 1 hr BLOOD MONEY 23
Danny Ray Sawyers 1 hr BLOOD MONEY 14
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Dawg 96,699
Wade Jackson crew 11 hr guest 18
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 13 hr watching 48
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg