Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1331 Apr 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for her.....bad for you. lol
Yeah, while she lay in the bed all week, she noticed that the paint in the bedroom needs to be redone. That is one thing on the list, I'm going to pass on to someone else. I will take her to buy new sheets and lamps.... but I'm not painting!
Truth

Humble, TX

#1332 Apr 28, 2013
Typo change!**think anyone was told by anyone with any warrant to do so or any leg to stand on in doing so.**It is like the pot calling the kettle black on your part!

Have a good life

Location hidden

#1335 Apr 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame you buddy. lol
I don't have a problem with doing the work, but I hate the mess. I am also, the one that trips over the paint bucket or steps into the paint tray. It's like a three stooges skit. So I just don't go there. Did you catch up on your rest this weekend?
Truth

Humble, TX

#1336 Apr 28, 2013
Get a life pepper. I could really care less about your so called name changes to bash people you don't know.

So,put it on paper,it is all on you! Or better yet go lie to the topix mods again. I really don't care.

I have better things to do than to sit on this site,talking to the troll of the year.

Tell you what , when you really man up and identify yourself give me a call,will be glad to talk with ya.Until them, you are just a puff of hot air to me.

Carry on,now!Bye

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#1337 Apr 28, 2013
Truth wrote:
Get a life pepper. I could really care less about your so called name changes to bash people you don't know.
So,put it on paper,it is all on you! Or better yet go lie to the topix mods again. I really don't care.
I have better things to do than to sit on this site,talking to the troll of the year.
Tell you what , when you really man up and identify yourself give me a call,will be glad to talk with ya.Until them, you are just a puff of hot air to me.
Carry on,now!Bye
If all you are getting is the puff of hot air, you must be in bad shape. Does the term 'smart feller' mean anything to you?

Location hidden

#1338 Apr 28, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>If all you are getting is the puff of hot air, you must be in bad shape. Does the term 'smart feller' mean anything to you?
Hi OMB, how's your computer? I wondered if you had any problems with it, after the storm.

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#1339 Apr 28, 2013
Old man I came to see you and Pepper I missed you two .Guest from Martin , Nice to meet you .

Location hidden

#1340 Apr 28, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Old man I came to see you and Pepper I missed you two .Guest from Martin , Nice to meet you .
Nice to meet you MisB. I feel as if I already know you. I read the threads every day and read all the comments. I went to the Hammond 5 thread and even though my fingers twitched to jump in and support you and Pepper. I didn't need to! you and your friends do a fine job.
crawlfish

United States

#1341 Apr 28, 2013
Truth wrote:
Carry on,now!Bye
Pepper has more class in her little toe then you do in your entire carbon based body. You're acting like the troll of the year. I havent seen anywhere where pepper unjustifily attacked anyone, sure she defended herself, I dont blame her. Glad you got a better life and things to do then be on topix. Does that mean you want be back?
Good.
I got a suggestion for you. How about you take a vacation to camp dead.
crawlfish

United States

#1342 Apr 28, 2013
BTW, I raed an article on the internet where most trolls, over 75% use the screen name ' truth '. Makes one wonder doesnt it?

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#1343 Apr 28, 2013
Hi Misb & Martin.
Misb, I didn't expect to see you so soon. Did you cut the trip off earily?
GF Martin, the 'puter is runing as good as me. That ain't bragging, if you know what I mean.

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#1344 Apr 28, 2013
Hi crawlfish. Haven't seen you in a while. I thought maybe the family had you busy.
dude

Jackson, TN

#1345 Apr 28, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
BTW, I raed an article on the internet where most trolls, over 75% use the screen name ' truth '. Makes one wonder doesnt it?
60% of statistics are made up.

The North Pole

#1346 Apr 28, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet you MisB. I feel as if I already know you. I read the threads every day and read all the comments. I went to the Hammond 5 thread and even though my fingers twitched to jump in and support you and Pepper. I didn't need to! you and your friends do a fine job.
Pepper has taught me a lot . I have to put credit where it is due . And we do have a bunch of good friends on that thread . I feel completely supported by them all .I am glad to meet a friend of Pepper . And a friend of hers is a friend of mine .Thanks for your kind words .

The North Pole

#1347 Apr 28, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
They do because they want to think they are telling the truth when in reality well you know .

The North Pole

#1348 Apr 28, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
Hi Misb & Martin.
GF Martin, the 'puter is runing as good as me. That ain't bragging, if you know what I mean.
We were only going to be gone 4 days it was a short trip . My husband gets 3 weeks a year and 2 personal days plus his birthday off so we used his two personal days . And old man none carry over you just loose them .

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#1350 Apr 28, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text> We were only going to be gone 4 days it was a short trip . My husband gets 3 weeks a year and 2 personal days plus his birthday off so we used his two personal days . And old man none carry over you just loose them .
Glad you had a safe trip. Good to see you back again.

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#1351 Apr 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Hi ya'll! I have been away this afternoon. Just getting home.
Hi Misb. Glad to see you back. I know you had a great time.
My friend Guest, OMan, and Cfish, how have ya'll been? This weekend was too gloomy........
Hi Pepper. Yea the weekend was one of those indoor type. Boss lady going out of town for the day tomorrow, and I'll be home alone again.....That reminds me. I forgot to tell Misb about the party.

Location hidden

#1352 Apr 28, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
Hi Misb & Martin.
Ha Ha! You crack me up! Yes I do know what you mean. I'm there with you

The North Pole

#1353 Apr 28, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Pepper. Yea the weekend was one of those indoor type. Boss lady going out of town for the day tomorrow, and I'll be home alone again.....That reminds me. I forgot to tell Misb about the party.
Ill be there old man with bells on !!!! PARTY PARTY !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love 42 min A Rose for You 9
Jason Barnes of 235 Peach Road in Folkes is cow... 1 hr Brian 2
Idictments are out 1 hr Guest 43
Black People 1 hr Chicago Wind 4
who did Richard Maze murder 2 hr man 1
Who got shot last nite? 2 hr Qzvar 2
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr Qzvar 2,912
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 7 hr Dawg 103,061
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search