Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Good Friday morning to all. It's raining, but YAY!, it's still Friday.

“April is full of whispers,”

Since: Jun 11

sighs...and butterflies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Good morning, Pepper and Everyone!

Ssshh....I hear Pepper counting. I don't want to make her lose count and have to start all over, so I'll whisper....

have a fine friday, everyone

:)

“But Young ”

Since: Mar 13

At Heart

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

-Pepper wrote:
It was hailing like crazy alittle while ago.
Lightning struck close by about an hour ago. It turned off my computer and lost a lot of information. All the cities I had visited are now gone. I don't know what else is gone yet.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
It was hailing like crazy alittle while ago.
Hello Pepper and friends! I went out earlier and was soaked by the time I finished the errands I had to do. Mrs. Guest is under the weather and I am doing the Mr. Mom thing today. Is your inventory finished?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>Lightning struck close by about an hour ago. It turned off my computer and lost a lot of information. All the cities I had visited are now gone. I don't know what else is gone yet.
Is your computer running okay? You might find them in your history. What kind of computer do you have?

“But Young ”

At Heart

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your computer running okay? You might find them in your history. What kind of computer do you have?
It's a Dell. I had to sign in again at all accounts, and remembering passwords isn't my best thing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Ahhh.... Me too. Remembering passwords are the worst thing for me. If I open a new account I send myself an e-mail with the user name and password. Then I put them all in a file with a crazy name( like pictures of Granny).
If you are wanting to know what cities you visited on topics. Click on your avatar and when your personal info comes up, scroll down to the section just under your badges. This is a list of the recent pages you have visited. Hopefully, the power surge didn't get them.

“But Young ”

At Heart

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are ok. It got alittle wild for a minute.
It got rid of the house guests. When they heard of the storms comming, they cut their visit short.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are ok. It got alittle wild for a minute.
We are glad to see you too. Did you finish inventory?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

I would too. Tonight is a nasty night. Get out the wool socks and curl up on the couch for the night. Tomorrow you can set the world on fire!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

She is getting better. I took the family to Legoland last week, when we got on the elevator to leave, a small boy turned and sneezed on her and the baby. They are better now.... Someones knocking on the door..BBL....

“But Young ”

At Heart

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I've been waiting on a rainy day to clean my shop. Dang, I hope the sun comes out soon.
Confucius say : Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until day after tomorrow.

“April is full of whispers,”

Since: Jun 11

sighs...and butterflies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Good morning, Pepper, OMan, and Guest!

A clap of thunder took 6 months off my life, sometime during the night....I almost jumped out of bed! I hope the stormy stuff is over and if it must continue to rain, it will only drizzle. There's a small pond in my back yard already.

Can y'all smell my cake baking? We're throwing a small birthday party here this afternoon for a special friend. He is turning 13....another teenager has arrived!

I hope you all stay dry and warm and have a super Saturday!

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Hi Pepper... Sorry I ran out last night. Quite a few couples we know turned up and we ended up having a poker game for the men. The ladies retired to the bedroom, to keep Mrs. Guest company. We didn't wind down until the wee hours of the morning. Most of them spent the night. Good times!
I guess the rain turned us into hermits. Did you enjoy your day?

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Guest From Martin wrote:
Hi Pepper... Sorry I ran out last night. Quite a few couples we know turned up and we ended up having a poker game for the men. The ladies retired to the bedroom, to keep Mrs. Guest company. We didn't wind down until the wee hours of the morning. Most of them spent the night. Good times!
I guess the rain turned us into hermits. Did you enjoy your day?
Did you get videos of the women. We could make some bank on that video. Or..........at least you could. I'd still like to see it though. Remember, Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get videos of the women. We could make some bank on that video. Or..........at least you could. I'd still like to see it though. Remember, Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear. LOL
Ha! I wish! Mrs. Guest has been sick. So all the women did, was look at old photos and make fun of how I looked compared to then and now. They drank whiskey sours and took over my room.
I lost $100 in the game but I got a priceless picture of the winner passed out in his underwear, with money hanging out of it. We got him drunk and stripped his clothes off and wrote winner across his belly with a black magic marker. Trust me, he's the only person who would pay for that picture!
Truth

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey, GFM...let your friend know that "R" is up for the grabbing,again!LOL They have been broken up for months. She dumped him, took him to court, got her share and told his family where to go,too. It was great :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

-Pepper wrote:
Good morning ya'll.
I got a good laugh out of this but my coffee went everywhere......
Poker in the rear? Hellbilly, really? Too funny!
I have stayed in all weekend myself. Good movies on though so I am having no regrets.
Guest hope the wife is feeling better.
Yes, she is good. Doctor on Tuesday and up and running today. Thanks for asking. She is making a list for me now and plans for next week. She sang "I'm back, I'm back, the fog has lifted, the earth has shifted" all morning!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Truth wrote:
Hey, GFM...let your friend know that "R" is up for the grabbing,again!LOL They have been broken up for months. She dumped him, took him to court, got her share and told his family where to go,too. It was great :)
I don't want to hear ANY details of you or his life and you were told not to contact us again. IDC....
Truth

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

This is a public forum. If you don't want to talk with someone , don't answer them back. Ignore them. Really could care less what you think anyone was told.

Plain and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,181 - 1,200 of5,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min ahop71 123,893
Nancy Grace 21 min Sherlock 8
Adipex! Does it really work? (Feb '11) 51 min Diamond 93
lisa capps (Dec '09) 1 hr guest 34
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr NTMD8OR 58,240
C & C Pharmacy 1 hr guest 8
Janice Lindley 1 hr guest 32
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Hmmm 95,251
curtis tyler missing (Jul '12) 2 hr Hmmm 4,872
Man Screw You!!!! 9 hr Pepper 23
wreck at 4 points Sat guest1 10
•••
•••