<quoted text>
That explains why you are so angry.
lol

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140 Mar 16, 2013
snicker wrote:
Nal Hellbilly 1, I had my bitchy juice this morning! Anything else you two have to say? Like i said you two be trolling on some topix huh! And the bad part is noone gives a rats azz...:p
Is that kinda how your family feels about you? I would think so.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#141 Mar 16, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm. No one gives a rats azz....
Did you see this Hellbilly?
Awesome. It actually shows someone trying to project their life on others. I find it amusing. It might actually help them out to get rid of some of their frustrations so they don't go shooting up the town.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#142 Mar 16, 2013
snicker wrote:
omb hair growing in the palm of my hands would not be logic And my mouse is a one finger touch no need for whole hairy hand :p
She said it would be more around your mouth. She said you are flexible.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#143 Mar 16, 2013
snicker wrote:
Could this be that you all have nothing else to do??? I have work that needs to be done for you all to earn your own tax dollars. So all us tax payers not supporting you dumbfound fU@kTards... So what yal think about that?? Then you all could feel a little important. As of now you all just a bunch of short trolls with an attitude that has no life at all huh!
Go to work already. We need our checks filled. McDonalds, or any of us, can survive without you.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#144 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
Nal Hellbilly 1, I had my bitchy juice this morning! Anything else you two have to say? Like i said you two be trolling on some topix huh! And the bad part is noone gives a rats azz...:p
So snooker you had your period today, that explains a lot

Dont care, but it expalins a lot

Ya know

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#148 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
Pls let me know when you Fu@*kTard TROLLS make some sense ok! You all mad huh? Oh well guess you should find something else to enjoy your time besides topix huh? Im sitting at my wonderfull home with my great family roflau ha. I might say you all have some boring lives! Continue on being somes trolls you showing just what kind of life you carry! peace trolls :p
LOL Snooker

I am not mad at all, I am having fun picking on you and others

Get it????

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#149 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
Oh pepper d**k must not satisfy you and a kitty cat must be to much for you huh? Im on a one way train troll not that swinging Monkey tree!
Your train came off the tracks a LONG time ago

Just saying

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#153 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
Pls let me know when you Fu@*kTard TROLLS make some sense ok! You all mad huh? Oh well guess you should find something else to enjoy your time besides topix huh? Im sitting at my wonderfull home with my great family roflau ha. I might say you all have some boring lives! Continue on being somes trolls you showing just what kind of life you carry! peace trolls :p
Hmmmmmmm. What a wonderful life you have....you still needed the Pepper though babe. Now why is that?
I'm in a line at McDonalds to get my caramel frappe and I'm thinking my life is pretty wonderful too.

Henderson, TN

#155 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
That is so good miss perfect pepper, but done beat you to the nice treat. Had my breakfast and sweets on the side in bed. Glad to know you had to go all the way to Mc Donalds for your's! ;p Continue on sweetie!
You mad cause pepper can get out of bed? You have got alot of anger for people you don't know. Must be making up for a small pen*s with a big attitude.

Pepper_126

#156 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
That is so good miss perfect pepper, but done beat you to the nice treat. Had my breakfast and sweets on the side in bed. Glad to know you had to go all the way to Mc Donalds for your's! ;p Continue on sweetie!
Do you think of me everytime you reach for the pepper? Do you find yourself putting pepper on everything and I do mean everything......

“I'M A GIFT GIVEN TO THE WORLD”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#158 Mar 17, 2013
Pepper is Unreal who I think he is,all the talk of golf has got me wondering......:)

And unreal if you are who I think, this will tell you who I am!!
http://youtu.be/XjVNlG5cZyQ

Pepper_126

#159 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
Noone mad here i like having my man to bring me breakfast in bed! And what should i be mad about you two?? You both must have no life. lol :p And you have to go out and fetch your own treat. What a low life troll ! ha You both have to do better than that!
Oh Lawd! Please report this post as being the most idiotic thing you have ever said. Hurry up and have it removed before anyone else reads it.
Are you blonde by chance?

Pepper_126

#161 Mar 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad cause pepper can get out of bed? You have got alot of anger for people you don't know. Must be making up for a small pen*s with a big attitude.
Guest I am being looked at in a creepy way by her.

Henderson, TN

#163 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
Noone mad here i like having my man to bring me breakfast in bed! And what should i be mad about you two?? You both must have no life. lol :p And you have to go out and fetch your own treat. What a low life troll ! ha You both have to do better than that!
No one fetches me a treat because I'm not a dog. Does he pat you on the head & tell you good girl after he gives you a treat ?

Henderson, TN

#164 Mar 17, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>Guest I am being looked at in a creepy way by her.
I think she's got a crush on you pepper.

Pepper_126

#166 Mar 17, 2013
Blue Jeans and Rosery wrote:
Pepper is Unreal who I think he is,all the talk of golf has got me wondering......:)
And unreal if you are who I think, this will tell you who I am!!
http://youtu.be/XjVNlG5cZyQ
Hmmmmmm. Love that daymn song!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Take this song to the gym with you. lol
Old man Bville

Blytheville, AR

#167 Mar 17, 2013

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#169 Mar 17, 2013
snicker wrote:
While you sit at your computer ignoring them.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#170 Mar 17, 2013
Old man Bville wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?v=336981723068188
Awesome. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason roberts 1 hr guest 125
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Izzy-_- 5,224
Cong. David Kustoff 2 hr Guest 20
Dyersburg TN has one of the worst pension plans... 2 hr Guest 91
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Its me gg 106,718
Who OD in Lenox Tn tonight? 4 hr ThugLifeMatters 53
Dairy Queen 13 hr Pux 35
bought a lemon from castellaw Sat FixOrRepairDaily 53

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance