Since: Jun 11

Happy 4th of July!

#6100 Jan 7, 2014
I love the song and I love your sense of humor, OMB! lol
Pepper

United States

#6101 Jan 7, 2014
Old man- Bville wrote:
Hello Everyone. Is the "Fan Club" still showing up to report every comment that Pepper makes ? Looks like #6095 is gone. Why would someone feel so threatened by something so simple ?
Sorry for the loss of your friend, Pepper.
Pepper always has music to fit the occasion, so I'll try to add :
http://youtu.be/moxNUPHNnTo
~~ Martha & the Vandellas~~
Thank you OMan. Actually she and I had lost touch with eachother. Hadn't seen her in years.
When I heard the news, my mind just went to that Sunday at The Olympic Steak House about 25+ years ago.
I am surprized but grateful that any of my post stay for any length of time.
Loved the song. Took me back. My favorite music era.
Take care of yourself. Stay warm.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Sunny and 75
Pepper

United States

#6102 Jan 7, 2014
For all you ladies....
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Who You Are
Pepper

United States

#6103 Jan 8, 2014
Good morning everybody. Happy Hump Day!
22 here and that is a wonderful thing.
I'm feeling pretty good today. Got some interesting things going on.
New place is being painted. I gotta get busy packing.
Hoping to be moved in in a couple of weeks!!!!!
Tickled bout that.
Go out there and smile like you own the world!

Plantersville, TX

#6105 Jan 8, 2014
I left a message in stilwell for the wounded crow! lol

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#6106 Jan 8, 2014
pedro wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to work again
Good luck finding a job, Pedro. I hope you respond to job offers quicker than you responded to my comment .

“Barkeepers and undertakers”

Since: Feb 13

never go hungry.

#6107 Jan 8, 2014
Good evening everyone, I hope your all well.
Pepper

United States

#6109 Jan 8, 2014
Hey y'all. What's it suppose to do tonight?
I could tell there was road treatment down so I suspect something is expected :)
Hope everyone has enjoyed this warmer day.
Hi Misb, Garth and Oman. Did I see Dickens up there? If not this will trigger her tracker. lol

“As American as apple pie”

Happy 4th of July!

#6110 Jan 8, 2014
Lucky us, we get another chance tonight to get some of that icy, slippery stuff! I don't think they are calling for much....but how much ice does it take to make drives and streets slick-slippery! Not much at all!

I hope everyone's had a great day and enjoyed the balmy weather!

Yep, Pepper, the lights on my tracker were flashing and the bells and whistles were going wild! You know I came running! Hi Misb, Garthok, OMB, and Everyone!

:)
Pepper

United States

#6113 Jan 9, 2014
Good morning everybody.
Dickens not sure what is out there but it can't be much if any.
I think it's like 34 and expected to be like 40.
Hope y'all have a good day.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6114 Jan 9, 2014
Morning Pepper and Friends! How are you? I'm at a hole-in-the-wall diner, eating breakfast. The coffee is really good here. I am still kind of full from dinner last night. We ate at 'this off the chain' BBQ place. BBQ, beer and dancing. It was great! I'm going to have to put this place on my list of favorites! The baby's going to be mad at me, if she finds out I danced with another 6 year old. Lol!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Pepper. It always puts us into shock to hear about something like that. Have a drink in her honor and pray that she found her way.

Hi Msb. According to the Farmers Almanac, we are supposed to have unusually cold weather, for the rest of January. I hope it warms up for you! I bought Pops an electric throw blanket for Christmas. He put it on his favorite chair and said it's not getting turned off until March. He said his back side hasn't been this warm, since he was 60! Lol!
Hi to Dickens, OMB and Jem! Hope I didn't leave any one out. Stay warm and safe!

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#6115 Jan 9, 2014
Good Morning all.
We had a light coating of ice this morning, but it's melting already. It seems the weatherman can't predict as good as my RA can.
Martin, I checked a more reliable source on the winter conditions. Three persimmon seeds all showed the same spoon inside, indicating a heaver than normal snowfall for the winter. That should make Dickens happy.

Location hidden

#6116 Jan 9, 2014
Old man- Bville wrote:
Good Morning all.
We had a light coating of ice this morning, but it's melting already. It seems the weatherman can't predict as good as my RA can.
Martin, I checked a more reliable source on the winter conditions. Three persimmon seeds all showed the same spoon inside, indicating a heaver than normal snowfall for the winter. That should make Dickens happy.
Ha Ha! Too Funny! I've never heard of that one.... My Pops does tell me, he won't plant til he sees the first line of ants traveling. He says they won't get out until the last frost is over. Sorry Msb...The persimmon seeds and the ants have spoken.

How are you OMB? I spoke to my kids a few minutes ago. They got the day off of school. They are ready to go back though. I bribed them to keep the house clean so their Mom would have an easy night. When she gets home from work, she just has to stop in and pick up the pizza. I'm cold too. It's raining off and on here. I should have spent another few days in Florida!

Happy 4th of July!

#6117 Jan 9, 2014
Good morning, Pepper, Misb, OMB, GFM, and Everyone!

I think rain is all we're going to get this time. It's a wet gray day and chilly at 33 degrees, but I'm glad we're not slip-sliding around this morning.

Grab your coats and your umbrellas and enjoy the day!

Pepper

United States

#6120 Jan 9, 2014
Guest From Martin wrote:
Morning Pepper and Friends! How are you? I'm at a hole-in-the-wall diner, eating breakfast. The coffee is really good here. I am still kind of full from dinner last night. We ate at 'this off the chain' BBQ place. BBQ, beer and dancing. It was great! I'm going to have to put this place on my list of favorites! The baby's going to be mad at me, if she finds out I danced with another 6 year old. Lol!
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Pepper. It always puts us into shock to hear about something like that. Have a drink in her honor and pray that she found her way.
Hi Msb. According to the Farmers Almanac, we are supposed to have unusually cold weather, for the rest of January. I hope it warms up for you! I bought Pops an electric throw blanket for Christmas. He put it on his favorite chair and said it's not getting turned off until March. He said his back side hasn't been this warm, since he was 60! Lol!
Hi to Dickens, OMB and Jem! Hope I didn't leave any one out. Stay warm and safe!
Thank you my friend.
T and I went separate ways years ago. She chose drugs and I chose Jesus.
It was what it was though.
Sad for the family.
Pepper

United States

#6121 Jan 9, 2014
Good night y'all.
Meet you here for coffee.

Location hidden

#6124 Jan 10, 2014
Good morning Pepper and Friends. Well, it's Friday! Got all of my business taken care of. I am just hanging out till I leave for NYC on Monday. I'm excited but I miss my family. Pops does not do well with Skype. He yells at the laptop. Lol! Stay warm everyone. Talk to you later!

Happy 4th of July!

#6125 Jan 10, 2014
Good morning, Pepper, GFM, OMB, Misb, and Everyone!

----- Don't mind me....I'm just running in and out to say Hi. I'll sit down and chitchat with y'all later!

Have a fine and fun day!

“Barkeepers and undertakers”

Since: Feb 13

never go hungry.

#6126 Jan 10, 2014
Hello everyone,

How ya'll doin?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6128 Jan 10, 2014
As you can see I only stick my head inside these doors every now and then..Don't like to bother people..Enjoy your weekend everyone..:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
awoooo 34 min Ok ok ok 16
NWA Midsouth 54 min Saturday night fe... 51
Chopped liver 1 hr hi 2 you 2 14
hannah banana and lillie bug 2 hr Stephen willis 2
Child neglect 3 hr guest 7
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr impulse 4,770
jimmy martindale 9 hr what the what 1
Sheriff's office 10 hr TRICKY RICKY 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance