pepper_126

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Comments (Page 22)

Showing posts 421 - 440 of6,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#500
Mar 28, 2013
 
Dudley Studley wrote:
Good Morning, beautiful Pepper.
Hey you. I see you managed to get a break. Must be busy all over the world.......
The Pope

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#501
Mar 28, 2013
 
Pepper_126 how about treing to genley lick on it and not bite it ???

“Just sitting here ”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#502
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you. I see you managed to get a break. Must be busy all over the world.......
Yea, people demanding everything right now and trying to wrap things up before the weekend, I guess.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503
Mar 28, 2013
 
The Pope wrote:
Pepper_126 how about treing to genley lick on it and not bite it ???
When I'm good, I'm very very good. When we fight...I bite.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#504
Mar 28, 2013
 
Dudley Studley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, people demanding everything right now and trying to wrap things up before the weekend, I guess.
Just hit the clock.....I'm outta here.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#505
Mar 28, 2013
 
A thought occurred to me while talking to Old Man that one day sex is going to be a bitter sweet memory.
I wanna know how many more years do I have?? I've been saving myself for the deserving one. I may need to lower my standards........

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#506
Mar 28, 2013
 
I think the memory goes first....Uhh, now what was I saying?

Something about me being deserving??

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#507
Mar 28, 2013
 
Old man- Bville wrote:
I think the memory goes first....Uhh, now what was I saying?
Something about me being deserving??
Let me keep my memories. OMG!

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#508
Mar 28, 2013
 
Women mature faster, but age slower. That is according to every woman I ever met.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#509
Mar 28, 2013
 
Old man- Bville wrote:
Women mature faster, but age slower. That is according to every woman I ever met.
I'm not good guessing peoples age. I think most women do mature sooner.
"See the reality of your partner( and of yourself), not a fantasy of perfection.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#510
Mar 28, 2013
 
I've been wanting to try a solon that helps you look younger. I don't want to look REAL young. Maybe 50, like I did when I was 30.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#511
Mar 28, 2013
 
Old man- Bville wrote:
I've been wanting to try a solon that helps you look younger. I don't want to look REAL young. Maybe 50, like I did when I was 30.
Lmao!

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#512
Mar 28, 2013
 
Pepper_126 wrote:
A thought occurred to me while talking to Old Man that one day sex is going to be a bitter sweet memory.
I wanna know how many more years do I have?? I've been saving myself for the deserving one. I may need to lower my standards........
I'm sure there is a pill for women in that category. I would be scared to look at the side effects though.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#513
Mar 28, 2013
 
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure there is a pill for women in that category. I would be scared to look at the side effects though.
Seriously?

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#514
Mar 28, 2013
 
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
You never know what they will come up with next.?! They have some crazy *medication* out there nowadays. I heard an infomercial about some allergy medication one time that one of the side effects was anal leakage. I couldn't help but laugh and thought that I would rather have the allergy.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#515
Mar 29, 2013
 
Happy Freaky Friday Hellbilly and friends.
My theme song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Better Than You

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#517
Mar 29, 2013
 
Mine for the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You wouldn't know
Hellbilly 1

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#518
Mar 29, 2013
 
Yeah they wouldn't know.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#519
Mar 29, 2013
 
Thanks to Pepper, I still have this stuck

http://youtu.be/YnQIImqAvLM

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#520
Mar 29, 2013
 
Old man- Bville wrote:
Thanks to Pepper, I still have this stuck
http://youtu.be/YnQIImqAvLM
lol. I remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of6,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Caleb pos Hendrix 33 min ?? 5
Samuel winchester 2 hr samuel winchester 8
best singer in dyersburg 2 hr cody winchester 11
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 2 hr candyman 4
Best Pool Player---UPDATE!!! (Jul '09) 2 hr ThaMan 132
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 3 hr guest 60
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WAC 8,898
LIES by Sheriff...more and more of them... 5 hr BLOOD MONEY 35
Danny Ray Sawyers 5 hr BLOOD MONEY 22
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 8 hr guest 96,710
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••