Dyersburg, TN

#3396 Jul 4, 2013
wrong misb56, but unreal is the only princess. I bet he got that name in the county jail.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3400 Jul 5, 2013
Happy day after the 4th, y'all! It just really sucks to be off work and have to come in on a Friday, I can think of much better things to do. I hope you all had a great holiday.

“My horse didn't win the Derby.”

Since: Jun 11

Good thing I don't bet money!

#3401 Jul 5, 2013
Good morning, Everyone! Did you all have a fun 4th? Are your tummies still full of delicious grilled food? your ears still ringing from the loud fireworks? I hope it was a memorable day for everyone!

Is that the last holiday until Labor Day? I can't think of any important days in between. I hope y'all celebrated enough yesterday to last you a couple of months!

:)

“I got your present......”

Since: Jun 13

unwrap sloooooowly

#3402 Jul 5, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
Happy day after the 4th, y'all! It just really sucks to be off work and have to come in on a Friday, I can think of much better things to do. I hope you all had a great holiday.
Hey De. I'm chillin like a villian. No work for me:)
troll

United States

#3403 Jul 5, 2013
Those who take up for unreal or no better then him. They see and know what he does, they aren't stupid, they are afraid of him. Afraid that if they dont' defend him or say something against him that he will turn and troll them.
Gutless cowards they all are, either that, are they are all just like him.
All you people are nothing but back stabbers, don't know what true friendship is, or don't care.
All the friends of unreal apparently agree with his trolling, abuseing, and childish ways. As they say, " birds of a feather flock together".
If someone is wise then take heed, just look, read, listen, to whom defends, takes up, laughs at, all of unreals rude trolling; and then, you will know who the real trolls are, and what is really going on. Sickening, childish, inmature, adults acting like 3rd graders.
Pepper

Rockwall, TX

#3404 Jul 5, 2013
troll wrote:
Those who take up for unreal or no better then him. They see and know what he does, they aren't stupid, they are afraid of him. Afraid that if they dont' defend him or say something against him that he will turn and troll them.
All you people are nothing but back stabbers, don't know what true friendship is, or don't care.
All the friends of unreal apparently agree with his trolling, abuseing, and childish ways. As they say, " birds of a feather flock together".
If someone is wise then take heed, just look, read, listen, to whom defends, takes up, laughs at, all of unreals rude trolling; and then, you will know who the real trolls are, and what is really going on. Sickening, childish, inmature, adults acting like 3rd graders.
Sorry you feel that way.
troll

United States

#3406 Jul 5, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you feel that way.
No you're not. You're just as bad as him. At least he admits to what he is and that he does it. You lie, play innocent, and play people against one another. So at least if your going to be a bitchy troll be a bitchy troll and be proud of it, quit acting all innocent.
Are you sorry enough to apologize to the innocents you and he had made fun of? Are you sorry enough to do the right thing and act like an adult and treat people like adults with respect?
No, you're not, you're having too much fun at others expese, but, your times coming.

Location hidden

#3408 Jul 5, 2013
troll wrote:
Oh but sugar, I do know what true friendship is and I know the value of a good friend. You know, a good friend is hard to find and as precious as a rare jewel. This is Topix, it helps if you keep that in perspective. You see, each poster is a character and the bits and pieces that you see are just that, bits and pieces. We are all so much more that just that tiny glimpse you see. I get along with Unreal, but I don't defend or take up for him. He is grown and needs no woman to come to his defense. There is a certain bit of enjoyment in reading quips and funnies on here. I can appreciate a smart mind and a sassy comeback regardless of who is writing it.
unreal

Grand Prairie, TX

#3409 Jul 5, 2013
troll wrote:
<quoted text>No you're not. You're just as bad as him. At least he admits to what he is and that he does it. You lie, play innocent, and play people against one another. So at least if your going to be a bitchy troll be a bitchy troll and be proud of it, quit acting all innocent.
Are you sorry enough to apologize to the innocents you and he had made fun of? Are you sorry enough to do the right thing and act like an adult and treat people like adults with respect?
No, you're not, you're having too much fun at others expese, but, your times coming.
Lol

She does not need to tell anyone she is sorry, now is that all you to is cry???
You are funny as hell

Have a nice day :)

Location hidden

#3410 Jul 5, 2013
Perfect World wrote:
<quoted text>
In Pepper's perfect world, she can tease anyone about anything and be as mean as she wants and then she gets to cry to the world and pretend she's a victim when it all comes back to her.
Unreal is just a bad troll trolling badly and never worth crying over.
Sugar, quit talking to yourself. It's embarrassing.
Now let's look at this, shall we? You come to this thread and immediately start casting stones at Pepper and Unreal. Why? You want attention and they won't play with you, so you're stomping in mud puddles trying to get it?
unreal

Grand Prairie, TX

#3411 Jul 5, 2013
Perfect World wrote:
<quoted text>
In Pepper's perfect world, she can tease anyone about anything and be as mean as she wants and then she gets to cry to the world and pretend she's a victim when it all comes back to her.
Unreal is just a bad troll trolling badly and never worth crying over.
I see I have my bitch back to following me everywhere.

Make sure you renew your unreal fan club membership

Have a nice day ;)
ForReal

Ripley, TN

#3412 Jul 5, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao
And another butt sore tard posts to cry about how I hurt his feelings.
It is OK little one, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, at least get a education.
Get "a education"? Missing an "N" and a few lessons yourself?

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#3413 Jul 5, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Morning son , How was your 4th ?
Lets do an early round a golf in the morning then eat lunch at the club .
Dad is that you ?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3414 Jul 5, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar, quit talking to yourself. It's embarrassing.
Now let's look at this, shall we? You come to this thread and immediately start casting stones at Pepper and Unreal. Why? You want attention and they won't play with you, so you're stomping in mud puddles trying to get it?
LoL.... Here we go again. I agree with you Dixie. Troll must have gotten the night off of work at the gas station and they are bored.

Location hidden

#3415 Jul 5, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>Dad is that you ?
Hi MsB.... How are you? No I'm not Dad,. I am getting off of here soon so I thought I would comment and say hello, before blast off.

Location hidden

#3416 Jul 5, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>Dad is that you ?
LoL, Sorry, I just realized who you commented to.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#3419 Jul 5, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Yup tis me
Checked out that website on your profile,and very interesting to read.What I don't grow in our garden,i try to buy from local farmers,be it a farmers market or Kroger.Buy local is my mantra these days...
unreal

Little Rock, AR

#3421 Jul 5, 2013
ForReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Get "a education"? Missing an "N" and a few lessons yourself?
Glad to see my spelling bitch is back, going back to Satan's page in a few make sure I spell correctly there too.

Have a nice day ;)

Dyersburg, TN

#3422 Jul 5, 2013
why in the hell do all of you dame posts on dyersburg, I bet if pepper posted in ripley, some people would beat her azz. why don't you post on your own town site, because your too dame full of sh*t.

“My horse didn't win the Derby.”

Since: Jun 11

Good thing I don't bet money!

#3424 Jul 5, 2013
Ta da! This makes my 14,000th post! Can I get a drum roll, please!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food stamps people in jail 1 hr Tony The Tiger 4
Activity on Meacham Rd 2 hr Just wondering 1
facial 3 hr lucky guy 14
Hit a women go to jail 3 hr maryns666 20
Topix Sux 3 hr Wiccan666 2
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 336
God is Great (Aug '14) 4 hr The Preacher 2,558
not one day (Nov '12) 5 hr star 2,817
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr MFerJones 101,654
Karen Swift and Deana Quartermoose 12 hr Queue 161