“Woof!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3092 Jun 23, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was! And here you are!
At least you put in a honest day's work for once in your life.

“Woof!”

Location hidden

#3093 Jun 23, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears to me you need an education and a tampon...
Menstruate much?
I'm in awe of your expertise on women's bodily functions. Do you often carry a supply of feminine hygiene products on yourself?

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3094 Jun 23, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was! And here you are!
Lol,didn't find no slugs, but I did find a big spider with a sac of eggs on it the other day.It gave me the shivers......
Troll Killer

Union, MO

#3095 Jun 23, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in awe of your expertise on women's bodily functions. Do you often carry a supply of feminine hygiene products on yourself?
Lol! It doesn't surprise me that you know little about the female anatomy. But you're in luck because there are numerous books on the subject. They may even have them on CD. You know,for the illiterate virgin like yourself.

misb56

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#3096 Jun 23, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,didn't find no slugs, but I did find a big spider with a sac of eggs on it the other day.It gave me the shivers......
They are nasty

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3097 Jun 23, 2013
Hello Pepper and Friends. Busy, busy, busy day here! So many irons in the fire, I don't know which way to turn. We came home from church and the phone started ringing. Last call was at 8. I am sitting here yawning, trying to catch up on the posts. Just wanted to pop in for a minute. I see we are still infested. Catch up with all of you friends tomorrow. Good night all.
Natasfonos

Palestine, TX

#3098 Jun 23, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... That's a pretty heavy allegation you just made. Is there proof of this or were you just giving him a tongue lashing?
Just asking.
His brother is Anthony Lane Carroll from Corbin KY.
We've known what a russsh (his main account) for a few years and he's put out a lot about himself including where he's from (Corbin) and his name. He also told his friends that Anthony is his brother.

There was a news story on Topix about his brother. He got out of prison very early. Apparently he moved in with russsh before relocating to Louisville.

“Woof!”

Location hidden

#3099 Jun 23, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! It doesn't surprise me that you know little about the female anatomy. But you're in luck because there are numerous books on the subject. They may even have them on CD. You know,for the illiterate virgin like yourself.
LOL!!
It must of taken you years to amass that collection and many encounters of the corner kind. Did they just call you creepy or did they give you a different nickname?
Natasfonos

Palestine, TX

#3100 Jun 23, 2013
intrepid trekker wrote:
<quoted text>
no ... having six kids and not supporting them
shows you have a sick mind ...
That's pretty funny. Of my six kids, only two are still minors and you can make up whatever you want, it's still not true.
However, you and Anthony are brothers. Nothing changes that neither ;)

Just a li'l tip about: Topix, trust no one. Secrets never stay secret for long ;)
Troll Killer

Union, MO

#3101 Jun 23, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!
It must of taken you years to amass that collection and many encounters of the corner kind. Did they just call you creepy or did they give you a different nickname?
Didn't have many nicknames but your mother did refer to me as big daddy a time or two.
Can't recall what corner I picked her up on though.

“Woof!”

Location hidden

#3102 Jun 23, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't have many nicknames but your mother did refer to me as big daddy a time or two.
Can't recall what corner I picked her up on though.
I always laugh at loosers like you that have to pay to get a date all the time. It shows that you lack any personality or communication skills to attract even the homliest of women.
:)
Natasfonos

Palestine, TX

#3104 Jun 23, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I always laugh at loosers like you that have to pay to get a date all the time. It shows that you lack any personality or communication skills to attract even the homliest of women.
:)
We should introduce him to the homliest of women when she gets her internet paid for again. We know she loves her some losers ;)

misb56

The North Pole

#3106 Jun 23, 2013
Nat I never tell secrets . I have keep quiet a few . Even fought with one person , Never told any thing . Never will . It was told when we were friends . It will stay till the end . SO you are wrong some never tell

“Woof!”

Location hidden

#3107 Jun 23, 2013
intrepid trekker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what difference it makes how old they are ...
you never paid child support for any of them ... point taken !
1) You've already posted his real name many times here on Topix.
2) You've accused him of violating the law without any proof.
3) Since you have no direct connection to that particular family you seem to basing your accusations on hearsay rather than any direct knowledge.

cyberbullying is a very bad thing.
Natasfonos

Palestine, TX

#3108 Jun 23, 2013
intrepid trekker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what difference it makes how old they are ...
you never paid child support for any of them ... point taken !
Three were adults when their mother and I split. The fourth lived with me, in the truck, so no, I never paid child support for him. The two youngest, I did and still do pay for.
Your imagination has no corellation to any reality.
Natasfonos

Palestine, TX

#3109 Jun 23, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Nat I never tell secrets . I have keep quiet a few . Even fought with one person , Never told any thing . Never will . It was told when we were friends . It will stay till the end . SO you are wrong some never tell
Absolutes are never perfect ;)

But the rule on Topix is if you tell one person, you have no right to cry when they tell another. Most times, they'll tell the other people that it's just their secret.

Many people have trusted me with their secrets and even if we fight, they know their secrets are safe.

misb56

The North Pole

#3110 Jun 24, 2013
Natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutes are never perfect ;)
But the rule on Topix is if you tell one person, you have no right to cry when they tell another. Most times, they'll tell the other people that it's just their secret.
Many people have trusted me with their secrets and even if we fight, they know their secrets are safe.
I never tell Nat . I never will . That is the person I am . When you tell me I never do .If everyone lived by what the expect from others the world would be a better place .I don't know I they expect it from me but that is what they get . I hardle ever tell my secrets I don't have many . I Think if you are open then people cant get to you .

GtarMan

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#3111 Jun 24, 2013
Hey Pepper :-)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#3112 Jun 24, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... That's a pretty heavy allegation you just made. Is there proof of this or were you just giving him a tongue lashing?
Just asking.
lol Everything he says is a lie. What he doesn't know about people , he makes up. I know The poster Nat is talking about. He is a very nice man. I don't know the brother, I have no idea if it is true but the fact that it came from Nats mouth, makes me not believe it. Nat lies about everything. Other than that, it is no ones business on topix.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#3113 Jun 24, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>I never tell Nat . I never will . That is the person I am . When you tell me I never do .If everyone lived by what the expect from others the world would be a better place .I don't know I they expect it from me but that is what they get . I hardle ever tell my secrets I don't have many . I Think if you are open then people cant get to you .
I agree. A few have told me about themselves here. Most of the time I try to forget it.If I want to remember it, I would never repeat it, no matter the situation. That is wrong on so many levels. I would never tell what I know.
That is why these nuts can't get to me. They can lie but they have no PI. The funny part is that I really have no secrets in my life, so if they did find anything out , it wouldn't be big.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump needs to pay his taxes 20 min LocalTaxPayer 16
Chimes for charity 33 min Sally11 10
Trump will plunge US into massive recession? 1 hr Truth hurts 6
Wild West steak house 1 hr Guest 42
Gangs in Dyersburg (Feb '16) 1 hr Nick C 27
Christians pray for Trump to win!!! 3 hr jeff 31
Block Everything Trump Attempts, Like GOP Did T... 4 hr big mac 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance