First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amazin

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2010
so yea this girl is the slut that works at hillbilly`s bar an trys to mess wit everyone`s man so girls watch out....an this bitch always running her mouth trying to keep the drama rolling an when she needs to worry about her damn self quit trying to be the boss u will never be
grow up

Jackson, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2010
The Melissa Lowery that I know, wouldn't work in a bar and wouldn't care about anybody else's man. amazin how much you need to Grow up.

Canada

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Hillbillys Bar? Seriously?'Mess wit everyones man'- are you kidding me?

You sound like a faithful patron!(That means someone who goes there on a regular basis- sorry- someone who goes there a lot)
amazin

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2010
naw never been to his bar but everyone talks about her an yea this one still works there ask hillbilly he will tell ya goes to show how much u thought u knew her
just wonderin

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2010
where is 'hillbilly's bar" lol is it in dyer co.?wust wonderin...
santa

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2010
sounds like she might be a little on the naughty side
buck

Peapack, NJ

#8 Dec 7, 2010
she worth every dime i spent ready to go back for another

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2010
Amazin- i don't know her. I was commenting on how ignorant you sound
kristy

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2010
everyone in dyer county sounds like they are dum hicks
wondering

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2010
hey girl can i get your number you looked hot as hell tonight
please

Peapack, NJ

#13 Dec 10, 2010
I know who started this and I`m not worried about you.You just mad because I do my job like I suppose to do and you can`t come in the store . So get a life and leave me the hell lone.
amazin

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2010
girl u dont know shit you dont have a clue to i am you are about as dumb as the rest of them you fit right in there with misty and belinda
KRIS

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Dec 10, 2010
Yea Jamie Lumley started this thread. So if I was you Melissa I would put her name on here or you be a better person and report her.

Peapack, NJ

#17 Dec 11, 2010
hey what happen to my post? did i hit a nerve? what upset you? that you are a wh*re and you went and joined the rest of the wh*res at store? or was it that the lowerys are thieves hmmm? how about grand theft auto? does that ring a bell? hahahahaha
jamie lumley

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2010
na this was not started by me but u dont do ur damn job cause its not a damn thing he can do for me being on the parking lot or the store except go get a restrain order but he doesnt have to worry about me being in there i rather go spend my money in a business thats a little less drama so yea get a life an find out who ur real hater is cause its more than just me but to be honest wit ya i dont have shit against not worth my time wit all this drama my lil man is all that is worth to me
Kris

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Dec 12, 2010
jamie lumley wrote:
na this was not started by me but u dont do ur damn job cause its not a damn thing he can do for me being on the parking lot or the store except go get a restrain order but he doesnt have to worry about me being in there i rather go spend my money in a business thats a little less drama so yea get a life an find out who ur real hater is cause its more than just me but to be honest wit ya i dont have shit against not worth my time wit all this drama my lil man is all that is worth to me
You dumb b*tch you did start this and don't say you didn't. You not worried about nobody but your self. How you going to say it all drama up there but it follows ya'll damn lumleys. So go tell another lied.
got a clue

United States

#21 Dec 12, 2010
to kris how can u say its jamie did u see her do it if so u got to be a surposed friend of hers with knife in her back or her ticked off sister
got a clue

United States

#22 Dec 12, 2010
to kris maybe a phone call to your husband about the other man in your life
amazin

United States

#23 Dec 12, 2010
say what u want kris bet u dont speak ur real name its like i told u several times before when u stop these childish ass games then u can worry about my business
Kris

Dyersburg, TN

#24 Dec 12, 2010
got a clue wrote:
to kris maybe a phone call to your husband about the other man in your life
Well go ahead give him a call because this is not who you think it is. I'm not worried about you or anyone else. Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lloking for Amy Childress 4 min Jackson 7
Thanksgiving Turkeys 40 min bbq 5
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 42 min Dawg 98,398
Locals do you know 52 min six pack 7
hair salon (Feb '13) 1 hr da plane 24
word association (Feb '10) 2 hr ChopperBlades 1,938
Chris Cobb 2 hr Ashley 5
no justice for thug brown 12 hr guest 14
Newbern cops 21 hr Guest 25