Murder/Suicide

Martin, TN

#186 Jan 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus says that to even have that hate in your heart is the same as murder. I'm sick of the government using me does that give me the right to go storm the capitol and start shooting people? you rational is flawed. he should have went to court or chalked it up as stupid decision on his part! like normal people do! obviously he was a nut if she had a restraining order on her for stalking. coo-coo!

Geez you ppl are dense I swear. You can afford to throw a few thousand dollars up as a stupid decision? Buddy you got more money than I got then!
Simon says

Dallas, TX

#187 Jan 18, 2013
Thing is Guest from union city, is the person you attacked never said anything bad about him. Not one word, but you chose their post. And said some of his friends, with no names, but others have said far worse about him and sounds like the person is telling the truth about your friends, by the way you are acting. If i knew of anyone using and selling, I would turn you in, also. This is what is wrong with this town, people don't want to get involved, until it affects their family.
I applaud the person and if your friends don't change their ways they're going to one day end up in a prison cell with tibo as a cell mate, you know the one that likes to sniff your under ware at night while you are wearing it.
Hellbilly is right about you, get some help before it is too late.

Martin, TN

#188 Jan 18, 2013
1st I never said any of them ppl were my friends I said Rick was
2nd my posts were to every single person that said something mean about Rick, my friend! I replied to that "person" they kept replying back, they had the choice to keep their mouth shut especially when they're in the wrong.
3rd I rarely drink and I don't do drugs of any kind. I have no fear of being investigated.
I didn't attack that "person" I am pissed off because that "person" who says that they're not friends of Rick's nor anybody on his fb friends list, yet that "person" swears they know these ppl and what they do. Do you "know" ppl that you've never met or spent any time with? You know what they do in their private life? I have never just walked up on a group of ppl doing drugs out in the open. tell me, if this "person" doesn't know any of them, doesn't do drugs themselves or even drink supposedly, how does that "person" know what these other ppl do? Sounds like this "person" has a vendetta against someone Rick knew and is willing to lie to get someone in trouble. this "person" admitted to stalking ppl on his friends list, called Rick out for his poor choices, then that "person" tried to offer sympathy to his family after trying to make Rick look like a loser! and instead of making a new thread to call out the supposed drunks and dopeheads, this "person" gets ona thread that all his FAMILY and friends are reading and call those ppl out (AGAIN ppl, I might add that this "person" says they don't know or associate with any of them)! I don't need the help, I know my manners, my mother taught me better than to degrade a dead man, even one I didn't know or like. I'm not saying Rick was right, geez he had guns, but he was one of the nicest ppl you would have ever met, he'd give you the shirt off of his back, he'd been pushed beyond his endurance. I don't know these girls, but I do/did know Rick. They used him, flirted him up took his money (with promise of payback, he wasn't stupid)and strung him along! Then when he found out he was being played and after trying to collect his money, the shit hit the fan. Ol' chic told the cops he was harassing her, probably didn't have the guts to tell the cops she owed him alot of money.
I hate ppl who are snide and snarky about someone they don't even know then try to play like they care. To all Rick's friends: these losers here don't know their a#s from a hole in the ground and for the supposed drug abusers if you have trouble with law and you're NOT a drug abuser, all you have to do to fight against someone who has wrongfully accused you, get your lawyer to subpoena name and address for the "person" who turned you in! Good luck I'm tired of trying to teach these losers any manners! RIP Rick! I will miss you!

Sioux City, IA

#189 Jan 18, 2013
" Sounds like you and your friends needed to be turned in and do, do drugs'. Now it sounds like to everyone on the world wide web, that you and your friends' have threatened this persons sister and mother. You are stupid, now the Memphis police have a traceable threat from you and 11 people admitting your intentions and also that you plan to be there, meaning you and your friends will be the first to look at, if something happens to them. So instead of possible drug charges you want possible murder charges and others added to it. Drugs must have really messed your minds up. I think Hellbilly is correct, get help before it is too late."
Wait, I never said anything about hurting anyone. I said "find" as in just seeing if they were normal or if it runs in the family. Curly Sue, I was really just seeing if anyone responded to the post. You see, there is only one person that would even think I was talking about someone on here. I made my post vague for a reason and thanks for being a part of my little experiment. ;)
No2takingsides

Sioux City, IA

#190 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
I don't know these girls, but I do/did know Rick. They used him, flirted him up took his money (with promise of payback, he wasn't stupid)and strung him along! Then when he found out he was being played and after trying to collect his money, the shit hit the fan. Ol' chic told the cops he was harassing her, probably didn't have the guts to tell the cops she owed him alot of money.
I hate ppl who are snide and snarky about someone they don't even know then try to play like they care.
I completely agree with everything you said until you got to the part I'm responding to in your post. See anything wrong with it?

You shouldn't get down on someone and then turn around & do the same thing. I agree that whoever is posting crap about Chop's friends and threatening to turn them in for things this person couldn't know UNLESS they have been involved with them is in the wrong.. no doubt. But so are you when you say that you didn't even know these girls, yet you accuse them.. you see?

There's always two sides to the story when there's more than one person involved and just because you're more inclined to believe one side, doesn't necessarily make it true.
Simon says

Grand Prairie, TX

#191 Jan 18, 2013
Thing is, to teach manners you gave to at least be up to par on it yourself. You are a loon who is trying to make excuses for anyone's behavior. I am sure, if someone who has or will turn another in for anything illegal, they will be sure about it. Thing is, how do you really know yourself what these other so called users are really doing or not, yourself. I think you know they are and that makes you the worst one of all. You are right though, talking to you is a useless effort on my part. I hope the girl he was stalking gets a lawyer and sues someone for harassment. Maybe his friends. Good luck girl, I know how terrible people can be and treat you for doing the right thing!

Sioux City, IA

#192 Jan 18, 2013
Wait, I never said anything about hurting anyone. I said "find" as in just seeing if they were normal or if it runs in the family. Curly Sue, I was really just seeing if anyone responded to the post. You see, there is only one person that would even think I was talking about someone on here. I made my post vague for a reason and thanks for being a part of my little experiment. ;)
Truthshallsetyou free

Porter, TX

#193 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
2nd my posts were to every single person that said something mean about Rick, my friend! I replied to that "person" they kept replying back, they had the choice to keep their mouth shut especially when they're in the wrong.
3rd I rarely drink and I don't do drugs of any kind. I have no fear of being investigated.
I didn't attack that "person" I am pissed off because that "person" who says that they're not friends of Rick's nor anybody on his fb friends list, yet that "person" swears they know these ppl and what they do. Do you "know" ppl that you've never met or spent any time with? You know what they do in their private life? I have never just walked up on a group of ppl doing drugs out in the open. tell me, if this "person" doesn't know any of them, doesn't do drugs themselves or even drink supposedly, how does that "person" know what these other ppl do? Sounds like this "person" has a vendetta against someone Rick knew and is willing to lie to get someone in trouble. this "person" admitted to stalking ppl on his friends list, called Rick out for his poor choices, then that "person" tried to offer sympathy to his family after trying to make Rick look like a loser! and instead of making a new thread to call out the supposed drunks and dopeheads, this "person" gets ona thread that all his FAMILY and friends are reading and call those ppl out (AGAIN ppl, I might add that this "person" says they don't know or associate with any of them)! I don't need the help, I know my manners, my mother taught me better than to degrade a dead man, even one I didn't know or like. I'm not saying Rick was right, geez he had guns, but he was one of the nicest ppl you would have ever met, he'd give you the shirt off of his back, he'd been pushed beyond his endurance. I don't know these girls, but I do/did know Rick. They used him, flirted him up took his money (with promise of payback, he wasn't stupid)and strung him along! Then when he found out he was being played and after trying to collect his money, the shit hit the fan. Ol' chic told the cops he was harassing her, probably didn't have the guts to tell the cops she owed him alot of money.
I hate ppl who are snide and snarky about someone they don't even know then try to play like they care. To all Rick's friends: these losers here don't know their a#s from a hole in the ground and for the supposed drug abusers if you have trouble with law and you're NOT a drug abuser, all you have to do to fight against someone who has wrongfully accused you, get your lawyer to subpoena name and address for the "person" who turned you in! Good luck I'm tired of trying to teach these losers any manners! RIP Rick! I will miss you!
Look here turd! You really need to go back and read my post under this name again. I have never said the things you have said , I have. You have taken it wrong.Andooking at someones FB friends list ,that is public is not stalking! Get help with your cognitive ability. The thing is,I have told the truth on these people and what they did and some still do. They know it and so do I. That is why they choose to still live in Dyersburg and work at a eating place(where no drug testing is done) or a bar! Thing is they should have just left, good enough alone and went on with their crappy lives in podunk dyersburg and kept my name out of their mouths! Instead they themselves have came up into my life,so I hope you enjoy. I did turning your names in! So let me know how it feels to ya,now that I am all up in yours. At least I am telling the truth, Thing is,you didn't!
Simon says

Grand Prairie, TX

#194 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
" Sounds like you and your friends needed to be turned in and do, do drugs'. Now it sounds like to everyone on the world wide web, that you and your friends' have threatened this persons sister and mother. You are stupid, now the Memphis police have a traceable threat from you and 11 people admitting your intentions and also that you plan to be there, meaning you and your friends will be the first to look at, if something happens to them. So instead of possible drug charges you want possible murder charges and others added to it. Drugs must have really messed your minds up. I think Hellbilly is correct, get help before it is too late."
who is curly sue? If you are saying i have curly hair. I wish! Last time I even comb my hair was when i was in my 40's! Haha

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#195 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you like I told the fruitcake there I don't give a sh!t what you think of me. get lost ya under developed perv! How would you feel if someone talked about your family or friends like that? Go read what the nutjob put out there! You go around searching thru ppl's facebook friends list too? You 2 can be buddies, you both sound like a match, both losers......
Then do something about it.

Martin, TN

#196 Jan 18, 2013
Simon says wrote:
Thing is, to teach manners you gave to at least be up to par on it yourself. You are a loon who is trying to make excuses for anyone's behavior. I am sure, if someone who has or will turn another in for anything illegal, they will be sure about it. Thing is, how do you really know yourself what these other so called users are really doing or not, yourself. I think you know they are and that makes you the worst one of all. You are right though, talking to you is a useless effort on my part. I hope the girl he was stalking gets a lawyer and sues someone for harassment. Maybe his friends. Good luck girl, I know how terrible people can be and treat you for doing the right thing!
You coulda shut up sooner!

Martin, TN

#197 Jan 18, 2013
all I can say is you people need to take a look at where this person is posting from..........
Truthshallsetyou free
Porter, TX

go on back thru the different threads and see how this "person" is constantly stirring sht.

it clicked on me after the 1st few posts, this is the one the ppl are talking about that supposed to live in texas. supposed to be a female. they call her a stalker. I read some of the stuff she's wrote about ppl who are on here right now defending her.

the same "person" dogs ppl out, calls them drug abusers and pushers always posting from Humble, Tx Porter, Tx Trinidad Tx

tell ya what I'll just go over to that last thread I was on and have them ppl show you!
potpie

Sioux City, IA

#198 Jan 18, 2013
soooo many intiaeoealegent pple. better than than than than wats up doc. geee i tawt i taw a putty tat.
No2takingsides

Sioux City, IA

#199 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
all I can say is you people need to take a look at where this person is posting from..........
Truthshallsetyou free
Porter, TX
go on back thru the different threads and see how this "person" is constantly stirring sht.
it clicked on me after the 1st few posts, this is the one the ppl are talking about that supposed to live in texas. supposed to be a female. they call her a stalker. I read some of the stuff she's wrote about ppl who are on here right now defending her.
the same "person" dogs ppl out, calls them drug abusers and pushers always posting from Humble, Tx Porter, Tx Trinidad Tx
tell ya what I'll just go over to that last thread I was on and have them ppl show you!
Yep, the 'ol pot stirring big bird formerly of the Bee's
friday funnies

Martin, TN

#200 Jan 18, 2013
No2takingsides wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the 'ol pot stirring big bird formerly of the Bee's
BEWARE----LOOKOUT!!
She's getting spells from the psychic that's just moved here. She's gonna do the hoogie boogie upon you people who caught her stalking Rick and Rick's friends and all these ppl from Dyersburg.
GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!(LOL-LOL!)

*new nickname for this thread*

BoogieWoogie
Porter, TX
I have someone who is stalking me(my husbands crazy ex and her sister)...will it ever stop and how:(!HELP ME!!

Psychic reader
Newbern, TN
To boogie woogie: You need a white candle, protection incense, Light the incense. Place the candle in front of you and light it.
Envision a protective white light surrounding you and say:
"O Goddess, protect me and keep me safe in Your loving light.
Protect me from harm and from all they fear.
I thank the Goddess for helping me.
I trust in Her aid So mote it be!"
Let the candle and incense burn down.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
luvluv

Boise, ID

#201 Jan 18, 2013
Concerned Mama wrote:
Just more of the same hateful, dramatic, unstable mentality of the younger generation. Some of these comments display the reasons why these things continue to happen; everyone sticking their noses where it doesn't belong and fueling the fire.
You people run around all over town spreading your drama and acting like fools in an attempt to burn anyone you're pissed off at. You take your hate to work, school, and even get your parents involved to burn others in your miserable pathetic pursuits, and then you want to cry and point fingers some more after something tragic happens..
Wake up, grow up.. and for all your own sakes, stop blaming each other and realize that you are ALL contributing to the problem.
You go "mama"...by far the best thing I've read on Topix... This younger generation need to get a life and call on Jesus for deliverance.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#202 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you like I told the fruitcake there I don't give a sh!t what you think of me. get lost ya under developed perv! How would you feel if someone talked about your family or friends like that? Go read what the nutjob put out there! You go around searching thru ppl's facebook friends list too? You 2 can be buddies, you both sound like a match, both losers......
If someone talked about my friends and family like that, I would go to my friends and family and ask them about it. If I knew my friends or family were being taken advantage of, then I would help to resolve the problem. Not let them get psychotic and start shooting shit up.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#203 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
So by your word, he had a lot of money. Why couldn't he have taken her to court to get that money back? And if you knew she was doing these things to him, did you not see him in a mental decline? Why did you not try to intervene on his behalf in any way.? There are many things that you could have done to help a person in this situation if your were good friends with them.
haahahhaa

White Oak, TX

#204 Jan 18, 2013
One of his best friends was josh charmetero and he is not nothing but a pill popping drug head who does not even take care of his kids. Junky jim is all he will ever be
Sioux City, IA

#205 Jan 18, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So by your word, he had a lot of money. Why couldn't he have taken her to court to get that money back? And if you knew she was doing these things to him, did you not see him in a mental decline? Why did you not try to intervene on his behalf in any way.? There are many things that you could have done to help a person in this situation if your were good friends with them.
He did take her to court and she WAS paying him back the money. She had already made 3 payments to him regarding the car. But the only reason he took her to court was bc he thought that would break her down but it didn bc at first he told her not to worry about any of it that she didn owe him nothin and he told several other people this, but when she started talkin to someone he couldn stand the fact she was actually happy with someone else besides him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff clanton 49 min Guest 17
BREAKING:CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To F... 1 hr MAGA 2
Drunk Drivers 1 hr Another 24
Trump Using Irma To Manipulate Congress So Rich... 2 hr Libs Are Dumb 5
Flag of the Confederacy to LGBT Rag 3 hr jim 13
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Tennessee Tom 106,455
Tracy ware Myers 3 hr Susieq 1
51 club 16 hr BearsDen 19
wreck in Newbern 22 hr Concerned 26

Dyersburg Jobs