Comments
141 - 160 of 301 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013

Union City, TN

#166 Jan 17, 2013
PRAISE YOU!!?! are you totally stupid? I do not care what you think of me one way or another. I am on his friend's list.....no you did not see my name on there....I do not care if the the police see my name on there, I have nothing to hide. You are a STALKER for looking thru his friends list, a MORON for trying to turn ppl in, and I'm pretty sure the police know alot more about the ppl on his friends list than you do and a LOSER because you think that his family want or accept your condolences after you put their loved one out there. Obviously your mouth is big too!
Truthshallsetyou free

Humble, TX

#167 Jan 17, 2013
Whatever you think, doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

I refuse to argue with someone who tried to signal me out to be someone I am not,put a name up that is not me, and picked my post out amongst many that were way worse than mine(which seems kinda weird)...yet all the while calling me a Stalker! REALLY!?!

Maybe this other person should be warned about you and your OCD behavior about her! Since you are the one on Topix "looking" for everyone to be HER. LOL LOL

Have as nice of alife as someone like you can.:)

Union City, TN

#168 Jan 17, 2013
you're a fruitcake! I took offence at your stupid sh!t! I said you might be that you were that other stalker, that one is on every thread calling ppl names and talking bad about them. I didn't put a name up I don't know that stalker, just like I don't know you. I didn't signal you out I SINGLED you out as a stalker because you're going thru his friends lists and calling ppl dopeheads and saying Rick made poor choices. You picked on someone who's passed away (and the ppl he chose to have in his life). He can't defend himself! his friends shouldn't have to defend themselves from you...if you wouldn't have been stalking his list you would be blissfully unaware of who his friends are. I called you a moron because you pulled that self righteous crap attitude about turning ppl in, are you yourself capable of passing drug tests? Probably not from your judgmental attitude. Do you drink alcohol? You probably do and most likely have gotten drunk too. I called you a loser because you would come on here, and being sure you've made poor "choices" yourself,as nobody in this world is perfect, degrade Richard and then try to offer condolences? To people you don't even know? That takes the cake!

Union City, TN

#169 Jan 17, 2013
Also stupid person, I'm not the only person who commented to you.......you should learn how to read, that way you would know I'm not the only person who was offended by your dumb sh!t!
Truthshallsetyou free

Humble, TX

#170 Jan 17, 2013
Just so everyone knows that the ones on the list that I know of and have seen do drugs, in PUBLIC..I have turned you in.

Hope you get what is coming to ya. Maybe next time you might just not stick your nose in where it doesn't belong and lie about someone. I will not explain that on here,cause you know what you have done and who exacty I am talking to!

You forgot..about ,what I know about you and maybe next time, you might think before you open your mouth!

Good luck on this and just to make sure something is done I have went outside of Dyersburg with your names, also...just so it will be followed up on! LOL
Truthshallsetyou free

Humble, TX

#171 Jan 17, 2013
And just so Guest knows...Yes, I can pass one cause I don't do drugs nor drink.:)

Bet you can't!

Union City, TN

#172 Jan 17, 2013
bet I can! you smack of being jealous that you weren't on his friends list! You claim you "know" his friends but you don't drink or do drugs?! what a liar! after you claimed all his friends are dopeheads. I'll tell you what, when/if the police (I don't give a sh!t what agency or county you went to)come to me and I pass a drug test and they find out I'm not guilty of any illegal activities, I'm going to have my attorney file to get your name and address to put a case against you for filing a false report.......and anything else he can tack onto it!
I don't know who you think you're talking to ya lil nutcase, but I don't know you and if I find out I do know you, your dumb a*s is going to court with scabs on you cause I'ma beat your a#s down! Moron take your lies and bullsh!t on` sounds like you're a girl and a drama queen to boot! with a big mouth!
Truthshallsetyou free

Humble, TX

#173 Jan 17, 2013
So, let me get this straight...you are worried about your name being on the list, but you don't do drugs and you have threatened to take me to court if it is, and then threatened to do me body harm. But, I am the one that is crazy...all because I have done the right thing. LOL

If you don't do them,then don't worry about it. But, you seem a little too worried ,to me! Wonder why! LOL

Grow up, you sound like a child, who got their loli pop taken out of their mouth, by your sister.

What a tard you are.Goodnight Stalker!

Union City, TN

#174 Jan 17, 2013
naw stupid I told you I don't care who has/had seen my name. I made 3 points to you did you not get them?
1 you admitted to going thru his fb list and called his friends drunks and dopeheads, who are you to these ppl? you've said you are not friends with them. what have they done to you? If you don't know or aren't friends with them, why would you give a sh!t about them? And how would you know what they do? that's what makes me suspicious you SAY you don't drink, do dope nor are you friends of him or any of them, yet you KNOW what they do!
2 you act like you're only one who knows what, if anything, any of his friends may do, that is illegal/immoral!?! are you law enforcement? I doubt it! If you are I pray you're not on any force around here! you're to dumb for words!
3 you degrade a dead man then have the nerve to offer condolences? what kinda nut are you? how much more insulting can you be??
I told you I'm not worried, you're a fkn retard and it shows. I don't give 2 sh!ts that you think you done the right thing.......the right thing to do was to start a thread and call them ppl out, if you found it that imperative to point out dopeheads and drunks, not talk bad and degrade a friend, a very good person, then offer condolences like you matter! get lost fruitcake! moron
concerned

Dyersburg, TN

#175 Jan 17, 2013
u people are crazy richard was a nice prso there alway 2 side to the story we will never no is side RIP Richard

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#176 Jan 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
bet I can! you smack of being jealous that you weren't on his friends list! You claim you "know" his friends but you don't drink or do drugs?! what a liar! after you claimed all his friends are dopeheads. I'll tell you what, when/if the police (I don't give a sh!t what agency or county you went to)come to me and I pass a drug test and they find out I'm not guilty of any illegal activities, I'm going to have my attorney file to get your name and address to put a case against you for filing a false report.......and anything else he can tack onto it!
I don't know who you think you're talking to ya lil nutcase, but I don't know you and if I find out I do know you, your dumb a*s is going to court with scabs on you cause I'ma beat your a#s down! Moron take your lies and bullsh!t on` sounds like you're a girl and a drama queen to boot! with a big mouth!
You sound just as psychotic as your buddy must have been. Go to therapy before you do something stupid too.

Jackson, TN

#177 Jan 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
he's not a killer stupid! He carried 2 pistols and a 12-gauge double barrel shot gun. He shot her DOOR once and her CAR 5 times, I do believe if he'd wanted her dead, he would've done it! N who are you to say how he will be judged? You are not God! And since God hasn't seen fit to let us know just what Rick's sins are and how he's to be judged, then that means you're just like the rest of them on here and don't know you're a#s from a hole in the ground either!
who the hell takes a 12 gauge shot gun and shoots at the door of a house just for kicks! you are an idiot! you do something like that your intent is lethal! you keep saying poor ole pork chop! what ever! every one knows what his last sin was....attempted murder of his fellow man! thou shall not kill!!! you are so stupid. your friend was a nut! case closed!

Union City, TN

#178 Jan 17, 2013
I never said he took the guns there for kicks 'tard. I know he intended something bad, but he did not kill her.....he was pissed. Tired of being used and lied to, wanted his money. No where in the ten commandments/bible, that I've heard of, does it say that if you attempt to murder someone, that it's a sin. Only murder. who's the stupid? he wasn't a nut, he was tired of being used up! who's to say that, in the future, somebody screws you out of a bunch a money, then they start playing bullsh!t games with you, calls the law has you put as a stalker, when all you really want is your money back? and it pisses you off and because you've tried every way you can to get it back?! who's to say you won't be the nut they're all talking about then? You wanna quote the bible.....here's you one then....Judge ye not, lest ye be judged!

Dyersburg, TN

#179 Jan 18, 2013
Two hour trip to Memphis to find a mother and sister vs 10 or a 11 to find one crazy ex co- worker. Hmmmm....... Looks like a Satuarday afternoon road trip filled with getting fu€ked up and having fun in Memphis ;)
Truthshallsetyou free

Humble, TX

#180 Jan 18, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just as psychotic as your buddy must have been. Go to therapy before you do something stupid too.
Thank you Hellbilly.:)
Truthshallsetyou free

Humble, TX

#181 Jan 18, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just as psychotic as your buddy must have been. Go to therapy before you do something stupid too.
Meant to say thank you Hellbilly, I totally agree! Have a nice Day!
Simon says

Dallas, TX

#182 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
Two hour trip to Memphis to find a mother and sister vs 10 or a 11 to find one crazy ex co- worker. Hmmmm....... Looks like a Satuarday afternoon road trip filled with getting fu€ked up and having fun in Memphis ;)
Sounds like you and your friends needed to be turned in and do, do drugs'. Now it sounds like to everyone on the world wide web, that you and your friends' have threatened this persons sister and mother. You are stupid, now the Memphis police have a traceable threat from you and 11 people admitting your intentions and also that you plan to be there, meaning you and your friends will be the first to look at, if something happens to them. So instead of possible drug charges you want possible murder charges and others added to it. Drugs must have really messed your minds up. I think Hellbilly is correct, get help before it is too late.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#183 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
I never said he took the guns there for kicks 'tard. I know he intended something bad, but he did not kill her.....he was pissed. Tired of being used and lied to, wanted his money. No where in the ten commandments/bible, that I've heard of, does it say that if you attempt to murder someone, that it's a sin. Only murder. who's the stupid? he wasn't a nut, he was tired of being used up! who's to say that, in the future, somebody screws you out of a bunch a money, then they start playing bullsh!t games with you, calls the law has you put as a stalker, when all you really want is your money back? and it pisses you off and because you've tried every way you can to get it back?! who's to say you won't be the nut they're all talking about then? You wanna quote the bible.....here's you one then....Judge ye not, lest ye be judged!
He should have taken her to court to get his money back then.

Dyersburg, TN

#184 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
Jesus says that to even have that hate in your heart is the same as murder. I'm sick of the government using me does that give me the right to go storm the capitol and start shooting people? you rational is flawed. he should have went to court or chalked it up as stupid decision on his part! like normal people do! obviously he was a nut if she had a restraining order on her for stalking. coo-coo!

Union City, TN

#185 Jan 18, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
I'll tell you like I told the fruitcake there I don't give a sh!t what you think of me. get lost ya under developed perv! How would you feel if someone talked about your family or friends like that? Go read what the nutjob put out there! You go around searching thru ppl's facebook friends list too? You 2 can be buddies, you both sound like a match, both losers......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min Well 145,750
Lies and love 18 min been there done that 13
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 46 min Larry 62
Student was NOT Suspended 1 hr Not maybe 9
support officer wilson 1 hr guest 23
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Pepper 6,991
rick hill nissan (Aug '09) 5 hr guest 51
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 7 hr Dirtyburg 547
Mom of the "bless you" girl 9 hr SuperMysteryGuest 72
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 15 hr Dawg 97,243
Becky Winegardner 15 hr concernedforthest... 41
•••
•••