Truthshallsetyou free

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Like I have said,if you have nothing to worry about, then move on.

I am not the nut here, I am telling the truth about them and they know it and so do you. That's why you are on here calling me a nut!

What a freak you are. I hope you worry yourself, sick!

LOL Later!! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...WHO'S THAT KNOCKING AT MY DOOR!..(THAT'S YOUR SONG NOW)LOL

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Truthshallsetyoufree wrote:
I am not the nut here, I am telling the truth about them and they know it and so do you. That's why you are on here calling me a nut!
LOL Later!! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...WHO'S THAT KNOCKING AT MY DOOR!..(THAT'S YOUR SONG NOW)LOL
Shut your incessant hole, psycho.. you sound like that crazy stalker Trish.
Truthshallsetyou free

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Don't know her, but if she turned you in, then... I owe her dinner! LOL
Too Funny

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your incessant hole, psycho.. you sound like that crazy stalker Trish.
Yes. It is her.... Now she is stalking the ones who can't fight her back. Using people's personal feelings and stories on his FB page, to spread the hate! If your FB page is open and have posted on his timeline, she's reading it and using it to go after his friends. Just remember, if a post is started about you or you family in the next few months, this who will be starting it!
The Real Truth

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

They are calling you a nut, because you are. You are wrong to get on this site and float an asinine opinion, about a man you never even met, face to face. You are trying to hurt and degrade every person, who calls him a friend. He was a good guy, who was hurt and used for money, by not one, but two women. And WHO ARE YOU to be judging anyone? Here's a song about YOU.

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/42599/

Get some help. Before it's too late.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They are calling you a nut, because you are. You are wrong to get on this site and float an asinine opinion, about a man you never even met, face to face. You are trying to hurt and degrade every person, who calls him a friend. He was a good guy, who was hurt and used for money, by not one, but two women. And WHO ARE YOU to be judging anyone? Here's a song about YOU.
You were doing fine until you ended up making a hypocrite out of yourself.. seems as though you're just another headcase as well.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet quite a few people thought Timothy McVey was a good guy too. He seemed to be pushed to his limits also.
The Real Truth

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Well then. Load another phone up and let's see you shine.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Sounds like alittle hate its topix no one will ever know who you are so both are nut jobs just typing
Truthshallsetyou free

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

If you will go back to my fist post #36 , it clearly states that I didn't know him or his choices. Not one thing was said from my mouth to disgrace him. I also wished his family peace and if you really did yourself, you would refrain from starting...some kind of jealous vendetta for your own pleasure, on this thread.

But, I told the truth about me knowing about some of his friends and have done my good deed and turned them into the authorities. If you think I am a nut, fine...think away, really don't care. One day you too, will be caught red handed for your obvious choices in life.

Maybe you should stop making those bad choices, yourself... then you would have no worries.

I have told you don't know her, but from the way you present yourself on here... I feel sorry for her and give her props for ignoring you.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

You people are gushing over a person who tried to murder someone! what is wrong with you people! he is a cold blooded killer! he went to that girls house with the intent to kill her and she escaped with her life! you people are stupid! God judges your heart....his heart had murder in it so as far as Jesus is concerned he as did commit murder. Then he usurped the authority of God almighty and took his own life. I dont care how good a person he was in the end he screwed himself! would you put that nutty person at sandy hook on a pedestal since he had a mental problem? you were friends with a psycho Killer face facts! stop making him out to be anything different!
GEARHEAD

Pacific, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

BOY, WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO REST IN PEACE AND HAVE RESPECT FOR THE DEAD.GET A HOBBY
white

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

guest wrote:
You people are gushing over a person who tried to murder someone! what is wrong with you people! he is a cold blooded killer! he went to that girls house with the intent to kill her and she escaped with her life! you people are stupid! God judges your heart....his heart had murder in it so as far as Jesus is concerned he as did commit murder. Then he usurped the authority of God almighty and took his own life. I dont care how good a person he was in the end he screwed himself! would you put that nutty person at sandy hook on a pedestal since he had a mental problem? you were friends with a psycho Killer face facts! stop making him out to be anything different!
I am pretty sure if he wanted to kill her he would have.
Just saying!
Sweets

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

guest wrote:
You are mistaken. You have no idea why he went to her house. You weren't there. You are making assumptions. He is NOT a cold blooded killer - he killed no one. He took his own life. He shot a car and house. Pork Chop wasn't stupid. If his intent was to kill, he could have taken that door out with no effort and chased her wherever she went. I think you need to review YOUR facts dumba$$.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Sweets wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken. You have no idea why he went to her house. You weren't there. You are making assumptions. He is NOT a cold blooded killer - he killed no one. He took his own life. He shot a car and house. Pork Chop wasn't stupid. If his intent was to kill, he could have taken that door out with no effort and chased her wherever she went. I think you need to review YOUR facts dumba$$.
So your saying a house that was shot up and a car that he had it under control cause no bullet was gonna hit anybody... boy your a nut case like he was..
white

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Sweets wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken. You have no idea why he went to her house. You weren't there. You are making assumptions. He is NOT a cold blooded killer - he killed no one. He took his own life. He shot a car and house. Pork Chop wasn't stupid. If his intent was to kill, he could have taken that door out with no effort and chased her wherever she went. I think you need to review YOUR facts dumba$$.
I agree.
Pork chop could have killed her without the gun if HE wanted too as well.

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

If you will go back to my fist post #36 , it clearly states that I didn't know him or his choices. Not one thing was said from my mouth to disgrace him. I also wished his family peace and if you really did yourself, you would refrain from starting...some kind of jealous vendetta for your own pleasure, on this thread.
But, I told the truth about me knowing about some of his friends and have done my good deed and turned them into the authorities. If you think I am a nut, fine...think away, really don't care. One day you too, will be caught red handed for your obvious choices in life.
Maybe you should stop making those bad choices, yourself... then you would have no worries.
I have told you don't know her, but from the way you present yourself on here... I feel sorry for her and give her props for ignoring you.
You don't think you aren't a DISGRACE by getting on topix and calling his friends dope heads? no matter what you think you know about this man or any of his friends, YOU have no right to comment on them, at all. How do you think his family feels? Really good, huh!?! Since YOU got on here posting about what poor choices he's made, in life and in friends! You think that by wishing sympathy at the end of your dumb crap makes it ok? If I was his dad, sister or any other member of his family I'd tell you to f#ck off and stuff your sympathy up your a*s! I'd say not only are you STALKER (for looking thru his friends list), but a MORON and a LOSER as well! I hope the ppl you turned in find out who you are and beat your stupid a#s to the ground! It's losers like you that make this world a bad place to live in!

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
he's not a killer stupid! He carried 2 pistols and a 12-gauge double barrel shot gun. He shot her DOOR once and her CAR 5 times, I do believe if he'd wanted her dead, he would've done it! N who are you to say how he will be judged? You are not God! And since God hasn't seen fit to let us know just what Rick's sins are and how he's to be judged, then that means you're just like the rest of them on here and don't know you're a#s from a hole in the ground either!
Truthshallsetyou free

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think you aren't a DISGRACE by getting on topix and calling his friends dope heads? no matter what you think you know about this man or any of his friends, YOU have no right to comment on them, at all. How do you think his family feels? Really good, huh!?! Since YOU got on here posting about what poor choices he's made, in life and in friends! You think that by wishing sympathy at the end of your dumb crap makes it ok? If I was his dad, sister or any other member of his family I'd tell you to f#ck off and stuff your sympathy up your a*s! I'd say not only are you STALKER (for looking thru his friends list), but a MORON and a LOSER as well! I hope the ppl you turned in find out who you are and beat your stupid a#s to the ground! It's losers like you that make this world a bad place to live in!
I would say that I am not the loser here and if you were such a caring person about your community, you would be praising me. But, since I see no evidence of that...means to me, that you are part of the problem and should be worried about if your name us on that list, yourself! Gave a good day!!
Truthshallsetyou free

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Is on the list
Have a nice day!

Fingers are too big for my buttons...sorry.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info