GuardianAngel

Eustace, TX

#309 Jan 21, 2013
You do know that stalking by law is pyhsical contact. I have never put a name up of his friends.I have never harassed a certain person from that list.I hope they do complain,then the Police will know who the dopeheads are. lol Kinda like telling on yourself. I hope you get what you have done also, that is why I put the one for Texas up too.It is illegal to follow me around pointing me out in a negative way to others. Especially if you have put a name with it. People do know me there and I have never been the type of person you paint me to be. That is damage to my reputation. This is a public forum and I have a right to be here. So,hope this hepls you and you stop your evil ways,before someone takes legal action! Look above!
GuardianAngel

Eustace, TX

#310 Jan 21, 2013
I will not post to you or your new friends again.If youor them continue to shine a false light on me,we will be infront of a judge.

You can bet on that, I have the money.

So,which ever way you want to go with this, is fine with me.I have the right to be on a public forum and not be bullied by you and them for things I have not done.

It is your choice!

Union City, TN

#311 Jan 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are just trying to play with words. And yes, I do GIVE people money when it's needed, but not to strangers and not to try to get a piece of ass neither.
I didn't say this girl was a stranger to him, nor that he loaned her money for a piece of a33. Other ppl may have said so, but not me.

Union City, TN

#312 Jan 21, 2013
GuardianAngel wrote:
You do know that stalking by law is pyhsical contact. I have never put a name up of his friends.I have never harassed a certain person from that list.I hope they do complain,then the Police will know who the dopeheads are. lol Kinda like telling on yourself. I hope you get what you have done also, that is why I put the one for Texas up too.It is illegal to follow me around pointing me out in a negative way to others. Especially if you have put a name with it. People do know me there and I have never been the type of person you paint me to be. That is damage to my reputation. This is a public forum and I have a right to be here. So,hope this hepls you and you stop your evil ways,before someone takes legal action! Look above!
I don't know your name, so how could I put it up? the definition for stalker did not say, it required physical touch. this is the definition I posted: stalker (1)A person who stealthily hunts or pursues an animal or another person.
Nor did I say you named any of his friends. I don't think that replying to you was going around pointing you out to others?! Maybe you feel this way because of your own stalking. If people around here know who you are, I pity them and pray you don't act like this in public. hopefully you are more careful of your psychosis, in a public setting.

Union City, TN

#313 Jan 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you would sober up, then the words would stop moving around on you.
stow it stupid, you're just showing your a33.

Union City, TN

#314 Jan 21, 2013
GuardianAngel wrote:
I will not post to you or your new friends again.If youor them continue to shine a false light on me,we will be infront of a judge.
You can bet on that, I have the money.
So,which ever way you want to go with this, is fine with me.I have the right to be on a public forum and not be bullied by you and them for things I have not done.
It is your choice!
no, I'd say it's your choice. You think you are the only person who can hire an attorney!? Boy you really are lost.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#315 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say this girl was a stranger to him, nor that he loaned her money for a piece of a33. Other ppl may have said so, but not me.
You're still avoiding the original discusion. And I guess you are so numb minded that you don't know what that was. Stay off the drugs. I'm pretty sure you weren't that good of friends with him since you worked differnt shifts to begin with. You're fighting a losing battle, for you.

Dyersburg, TN

#316 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
stow it stupid, you're just showing your a33.
Since you can't understand a simple series of questions, I would say that you are showing yours.

Dyersburg, TN

#317 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I'd say it's your choice. You think you are the only person who can hire an attorney!? Boy you really are lost.
I'd doubt you can afford to feed your family without public assistance, let alone hire a lawyer.

Union City, TN

#318 Jan 21, 2013
stow it stupid, your opinion doesn't matter. You're as big a loser as the other one is a stalker!

Dyersburg, TN

#319 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
stow it stupid, your opinion doesn't matter. You're as big a loser as the other one is a stalker!
Your post proves you are diminished in the head. You can't answer question. You can't make statement. the only thing you can do is to call names. Seek counseling and stay off the drugs. Your parents would probably be proud of you if you could accomplish those two things. For once in your life.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#320 Jan 21, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go folks!.... Become a friend at Touchdown's site, be stalked for having a drink or going out. It doesn't matter if it is an occasional drink or an every night thing. To a stalker, who has no social activities or friends, they can't perceive that it's okay, or not their business. If you don't want a perfect stranger, a psycho, making up lies and gossiping about you, lock your Facebook pages out completely, to everyone, except friends only....
Just for your information Tr!sh we aren't the ones talking to you right now. Nowitswho and Satanic have been out of town. When we have something to say to you, we don't hide... That's your game. At least you have different people in town, who have put their fingers on your identity and figured out your game. Remember, just because you weren't invited out for New Years or for your birthday, doesn't mean no one else did... I hate it for you! We also don't have to prove anything to you. You are the trash we threw away years ago, and you have no authority over any one... Only your dogs.(Lord help them!)
OMG! What's up buddy? You gotta give me the low down on this one. lol

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#321 Jan 21, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! What's up buddy? You gotta give me the low down on this one. lol
Ha Ha.... It's terrible! I will just say, she's getting everything she deserves. Despite her protestations of happiness, she is far to vengeful and hateful to be happy. You know the old adage: If he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you. The suspense is slowly killing her. Bullying people with a 500 mile bumper, is a comfort to her.

I see you got a new account up and running. Are you going to take another dare? Spankings shouldn't hurt so much. The mods should have wrapped that paddle with velvet!
Alice

Dyersburg, TN

#322 Jan 22, 2013
really wrote:
First off if u kill urself u can not b forgiving. U have to ask for forgiveness and kno not to do wat u r asking for forgiveness for. How can u ask for forgiveness if uve already killed urself? U have to kno God is there through everything and b strong and roll with the punches. Y should the yung lady burn? From my understanding he stalked and harrassed her. I kno both people and never n a million yrs id think rick would do such a thing. He snapped!!! No one knows wat the next person is going through but never to bad to take ur own life.
If the person who commits suicide does not know Jesus Christ as their Savior before they commit suicide, then they are lost.(Hebrews 9:27 NIV) Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment - There are no second chances. The state you are in when you die is the state you will remain in for eternity.If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, then this doesn't applies to you either. If you die whether by your own hand or by some other cause it does not matter, you will be lost for eternity...

I didn't know that girl...but everyone that did, said she used Richard [[BAD]] I did know him, so I know this sounds about right! Most of the women that he cared about treated him terrible...this one, he decided would be the last one who got away with it...classic and also a good reason to be straightforward and kind to others...instead of manipulating and cruel.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#323 Jan 22, 2013
Guest From Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha.... It's terrible! I will just say, she's getting everything she deserves. Despite her protestations of happiness, she is far to vengeful and hateful to be happy. You know the old adage: If he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you. The suspense is slowly killing her. Bullying people with a 500 mile bumper, is a comfort to her.
I see you got a new account up and running. Are you going to take another dare? Spankings shouldn't hurt so much. The mods should have wrapped that paddle with velvet!
What tangled webs we weave...
A dare? Probably but I won't make the mistake and confess to the TopMods. lol

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#324 Jan 22, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
What tangled webs we weave...
A dare? Probably but I won't make the mistake and confess to the TopMods. lol
Ha Ha! Too funny.... I always say "It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission." Probably because my head is about to roll at the time of discovery! Ah well.... Just make the next 25 thousand posts 'juicy' ones and you will enjoy them more than the last 25...
Bobbie

Dyersburg, TN

#325 Jan 22, 2013
GuardianAngel, police already know who the drug heads are .they dont need your help by any means ,Stay in your lane they know now to drive ,Dyersburg, Dyer County are doing their jobs .You need to get a job .
Pimp D

United States

#326 Jan 23, 2013
Did he use to work at Goodyear?
Not judging

Cabot, AR

#327 Jan 23, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
If the person who commits suicide does not know Jesus Christ as their Savior before they commit suicide, then they are lost.(Hebrews 9:27 NIV) Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment - There are no second chances. The state you are in when you die is the state you will remain in for eternity.If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, then this doesn't applies to you either. If you die whether by your own hand or by some other cause it does not matter, you will be lost for eternity...
I didn't know that girl...but everyone that did, said she used Richard [[BAD]] I did know him, so I know this sounds about right! Most of the women that he cared about treated him terrible...this one, he decided would be the last one who got away with it...classic and also a good reason to be straightforward and kind to others...instead of manipulating and cruel.
how can a perso that commits suicide be in their right state of mind? I tried to when I was a teen as I was so overwhelmed with the abuse and other things gone bad in my life.at that point of being so overwhelmed and feeling it was all so hopeless for me I didn't feel I had a reason to go on. So if a person is so mentally messed up and not thinking right.....I believe anyone taking their life is not mentally stable.So you tell me why that is more of a sin than the person abusing another is?

Dyersburg, TN

#328 Jan 23, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of die? I've medically died twice. So is it the first time you talk about, the second, or the third.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Parnell 1 hr guest 2
The FBI Should investigate the DPD 1 hr guest 159
Need a woman for NSA (I will be your sugar daddy) 1 hr guest 4
Haunted places is Dyersburg (Jul '08) 1 hr make sure before ... 373
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr guest 2,108
sugar daddy 2 hr make sure before ... 23
DHS classmates that lost their lives (Nov '12) 3 hr Jake 114
prostitution in dyersburg (Sep '11) 4 hr guest 61
Lynn Waller 6 hr Guest 24
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 6 hr just sayin 31
cops swarm wal mart 6 hr Guest 21
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 8 hr RAZORBACK 100,851

Winter Storm Warning for Dyer County was issued at March 05 at 5:01AM CST

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST

NFL 4:12PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?