Murder/Suicide

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#288 Jan 21, 2013
So by your word, he had a lot of money. Why couldn't he have taken her to court to get that money back? And if you knew she was doing these things to him, did you not see him in a mental decline? Why did you not try to intervene on his behalf in any way.? There are many things that you could have done to help a person in this situation if your were good friends with them.

This looks exactly like it's in the form of questions.Page 9, post 203. Stay off the drugs.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#289 Jan 21, 2013
Page 10, post 211. Are those reading comprehension skills working yet?Stay off the drugs.

And so, you didn't say he gave her a lot of money?
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#290 Jan 21, 2013
Still don't see you rants to other's ,though.

I EVEN PUT UP PROOF,FOR YOU OF THEIR STATEMENT'S. And nothing...not one word.haha

I knew you wouldn't , you could care less about your so called friend or anything else that has to do with him or his friends, you just wanted to attack "ME".



LOL
Guest

Martin, TN

#291 Jan 21, 2013
GuardianAngel wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see that you still care so much about your friend and his family. Wouldn't want you to be selfish and keep posting on this thread,to bump it up to the top...all in the name of an argument and all! Weren't you the one that said last night...you think it is selfish and mean to keep an argument going about something else on this thread and out of respect for the family that anyone who wants to argue should make there own thread?.
You are such a caring and repectful friend , indeed! LOL
Geez you can't read can to nut job? I said YOU were mean for allowing your vindictive rage to overflow onto a person you didn't know, and that if you had half a brain or any manners you would have never got on this thread to stalk supposed drug abusers, that you say are talking about you.....you could have made you a new lil name and hidden IP and trashed them on a new thread
I think more than anything it was the pseudo sympathetic sht sou spouted that pissed me off more than anything. I can't stand fake people!
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#292 Jan 21, 2013
No one is more dense than you! Do, you really think that your vindictive hate for what Hellbilly said is acting any different.


No,It is not!

If you really cared for your friend at all, you will stop. I know you wont,cause it seems to be all about how you feel,instead of how his family feels.
That is selfish,you know. I think you do do drugs, that is why you got so offendedabout what I said...maybe you knew your name was on that list.

I don't think it had anything to do with your so called friend, I think you used it to promote your stalking habbit.
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#293 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was not nice but it was not vulgar. My mom and my dad both washed out my mouth with soap when I was little but I'm not a little boy anymore.
I don't care about your theory of how it seems, I read what you wrote and any way you spin it, you were mean, pseudo sympathetic and acted like a stalker for your vendetta.
YOU forgot what it's like to be human and treat others with respect.
Are you saying if the situation was reversed that you would appreciate someone pointing our your loved ones failure(s) or poor choices, in your eyes only, because I'm sure his family and friends don't consider him a failure.
I'll tell you like I posted before just like drug abusers, you should take a stand against bullies and stalkers.
I have no problem with you being against drugs, I have a problem because you made my friend look bad.
If you don't want people to perceive as an ignorant moron, try to put a lil brain power into what you post, go back and read it before you hit enter. Remember every single thing you put on the internet is out there forever.
This is you ..pay special attention to the part where yousaid...you have aproblem with me cause I made your friend look bad and that you have no problem with me being aganist drugs! Which I never said he was one nor anything about his poor choice of friends, at all! Remember everything you put on the internet is out there forever...ya know! ; I think you are making your friend and family look bad and you should start your own threads for your vendetta aganist Hellbilly!
Guest

Martin, TN

#294 Jan 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
Page 10, post 211. Are those reading comprehension skills working yet?Stay off the drugs.
And so, you didn't say he gave her a lot of money?
apparently you are the one with reading and comprehension skills
No I did not say he "gave" her alot of money? Do you just give away money? I don't do drugs, is that some more of your bullying skills you're showing off?
One I did not say he had alot of money! where do you get this sht from?
two I worked very different hours than him and if I would have thought for one second that he was in "mental decline" or had thoughts of doing anyone harm, I would have tried to step in and help.
three somebody already posted, specifically to you, that she had been court ordered to pay him back the money. Hence, the NOT GIVING away of money
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#295 Jan 21, 2013
You have given a vindictive rage aganist me and Hillbilly, which you have admitted you don't know either of us.
I would say that is selfish of you and disrepectful of the memory of your so called friend and to his family! Isn't that what you told me and said I was doing?.

So what now,now are you going to turn this one. lol
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#296 Jan 21, 2013
Get help before it is too late!
Guest

Martin, TN

#297 Jan 21, 2013
GuardianAngel wrote:
No one is more dense than you! Do, you really think that your vindictive hate for what Hellbilly said is acting any different.
No,It is not!
If you really cared for your friend at all, you will stop. I know you wont,cause it seems to be all about how you feel,instead of how his family feels.
That is selfish,you know. I think you do do drugs, that is why you got so offendedabout what I said...maybe you knew your name was on that list.
I don't think it had anything to do with your so called friend, I think you used it to promote your stalking habbit.
don't try to put your mental state on to me. No I will not stop. You have to stop bullies and stalkers just as much as drug abusers.

Do you think that because you have a vendetta against other people here that it's ok for you to get on here and treat everybody like you want them to be treated?
I've already told you why you, as you put it, offended me. Read girl, just because you throw out why every post will not make the answers any different.
No I'm not on his fb friends list and even if I was, I don't have anything to worry about. You are just pissed because you got called out on your actions.
None of these other people offered fake sympathy to his family, none of them stalked his fb list for drug abusers (that are supposedly talking about someone who lives in a different state)and if they did they certainly weren't stupid enough to put it out there.
and though certainly, they said mean things about him and some even posted about drug abusers, nobody made him out bad for his choice of friends. Just his choice of trying to kill someone else and himself.
Guest

Martin, TN

#298 Jan 21, 2013
GuardianAngel wrote:
You have given a vindictive rage aganist me and Hillbilly, which you have admitted you don't know either of us.
I would say that is selfish of you and disrepectful of the memory of your so called friend and to his family! Isn't that what you told me and said I was doing?.
So what now,now are you going to turn this one. lol
I do not have a vindictive rage against anybody, you or HellBilly!. And no I don't know either of you, I'm sure we all run in different circles. I do not think he understands that you are a fruitcake. Do not try to push your selfish and disrespectful feelings off on me. I don't find it disrespectful in the least to defend, someone who can't defend themselves. People must stand up for the weak and defenseless! You are just some vindictive nut case, who's fixated on people here, and no amount of you twisting words will make your actions right!
Guest

Martin, TN

#299 Jan 21, 2013
GuardianAngel wrote:
No one is more dense than you! Do, you really think that your vindictive hate for what Hellbilly said is acting any different.
No,It is not!
If you really cared for your friend at all, you will stop. I know you wont,cause it seems to be all about how you feel,instead of how his family feels.
That is selfish,you know. I think you do do drugs, that is why you got so offendedabout what I said...maybe you knew your name was on that list.
I don't think it had anything to do with your so called friend, I think you used it to promote your stalking habbit.
I don't think by thinking and calling someone a bully, loser or a moron is vindictive hate..........there you go again trying to push your own inadequacies off onto other people. I happen to think that calling someone a drug abuser is far meaner(for lack of a better word) than calling them bully, loser or moron. And you, potty mouth, need some serious mouth washing. I told you I'm not on his fb list and if any law enforcement agency wants to know or speak to me, I'm not hard to find. They just won't find me on his fb list.
Guest

Martin, TN

#300 Jan 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
So by your word, he had a lot of money. Why couldn't he have taken her to court to get that money back? And if you knew she was doing these things to him, did you not see him in a mental decline? Why did you not try to intervene on his behalf in any way.? There are many things that you could have done to help a person in this situation if your were good friends with them.
This looks exactly like it's in the form of questions.Page 9, post 203. Stay off the drugs.
I do apologize HellBilly, all I can say trying to read through all this insane sht, is a nightmare!
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#301 Jan 21, 2013
Hellbilly actually called you the Psycho on a post...Seems like when ever anyone shows you proof of what you said, it has a different meaning to it when you do it to someone else or say it.WOW

I would like to know what imaginary world do you live in, you psycho! If you think for one minute, what you wrote is true, I really think you need to be in a padded room,and medicated.

Again,I think you do drugs and that is why you are mad at me!

And no amount of you twisting yours words will make it seem any different to me.

I think you already knew those stalkers before you attacked me. I actually think you are their FAMILY.

Thought he was your friend..wonder why you are not on his FB list, then.lol That was rich,must not be too good of a friend. Why do you care, then. Come on tell the truth,we already know. Tell everyone who you really are. hahaha

The deed is done anyway and I have done my good deed,(and turned them in)the one I should have done a long time ago!

So,I am done here with you cause no matter what, you still will alway's think you were right.It is your family trait!

Good luck with REAL life! You are going to need it!

lol
guest

United States

#302 Jan 21, 2013
Why are old applebee people on here thinking everyone is this Trish person.... They are the ones who seem like stalkers because I've seen this many times on many threads for over a year now
Guest

Martin, TN

#303 Jan 21, 2013
excuse me add psycho on his side of it, still doesn't matter.
Your delusional if you think that what you have to say to or about me, makes one bit of difference.
You still admitted to stalking people off of his fb.
here stupid, this is where YOU told any and all how you stalked these people.......

Truthshallsetyou free
Bullard, TX
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#38Friday Jan 11

Judged:211
Can you read?!. Never clamined,blamed or said he did at all!

I CAN actually name his friends on his FB list...that he did party with a lot and the ones he did party with a lot are well known for what they do and they know it. I can name at least 30+ of his friends that do drugs, have sold drugs and have criminal records in state and in other's.

And if the Police ever come knoking or asking for names, I will be glad to give them and what I have seen and know, myself.

So,who is the Moron,now!

Again,my thoughts and prayer's go out to his blood Family , only!

here's where you try to justify it..........

Tuthshallsetyouf ree
Trinidad, TX
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#128Tuesday Jan 15

Judged:111
Don't know you and you don't need to know who I am. If you are not part of the problem,then it is none of your business. Don't worry about how I know. If you partied with them, a lot..then you know and have seen what they do and chose/choose to ignore or you do yourself.

Hence the comment's.

As for if I am a Serpent..no,I don't do the thing's they have done and do.(Which they don't hide from view.) I have chose to do the right thing's in life.

Maybe you shoud be more worried and be actually asking yourself some questions ...since you are the one that is on here,being worried about what I know and how I know...only tells me that you have reason to be the one worried about who will be knocking on your door.(your neighbor telling you to turn the music down or the Police).Like I have said, if asked I will give names with no worries about anyone knocking on my door.:)

If you are doing the right thing's in life, then you have NO WORRIES.

I won't answer you again. Have a nice day!:)

and here's where you admitted to stalking them for your vendetta..........against people who don't live in the same state as you, because they were talking about you, and you claim to not know or have any kind of relationship with)

Truthshallsetyou free
Trinidad, TX
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#170Thursday Jan 17

Just so everyone knows that the ones on the list that I know of and have seen do drugs, in PUBLIC..I have turned you in.

Hope you get what is coming to ya. Maybe next time you might just not stick your nose in where it doesn't belong and lie about someone. I will not explain that on here,cause you know what you have done and who exacty I am talking to!

You forgot..about ,what I know about you and maybe next time, you might think before you open your mouth!

Good luck on this and just to make sure something is done I have went outside of Dyersburg with your names, also...just so it will be followed up on! LOL

and yet you call me the psycho?! I don't think so nut job, you hung yourself out to dry.
Guest

Martin, TN

#304 Jan 21, 2013
and just because you feel you've done a good deed by turning in supposed drug abusers, does not absolve you from the other things you have said and done here fruitcake!

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#305 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently you are the one with reading and comprehension skills
No I did not say he "gave" her alot of money? Do you just give away money? I don't do drugs, is that some more of your bullying skills you're showing off?
One I did not say he had alot of money! where do you get this sht from?
two I worked very different hours than him and if I would have thought for one second that he was in "mental decline" or had thoughts of doing anyone harm, I would have tried to step in and help.
three somebody already posted, specifically to you, that she had been court ordered to pay him back the money. Hence, the NOT GIVING away of money
Now you are just trying to play with words. And yes, I do GIVE people money when it's needed, but not to strangers and not to try to get a piece of ass neither.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#306 Jan 21, 2013
GuardianAngel wrote:
Hellbilly actually called you the Psycho on a post...Seems like when ever anyone shows you proof of what you said, it has a different meaning to it when you do it to someone else or say it.WOW
I would like to know what imaginary world do you live in, you psycho! If you think for one minute, what you wrote is true, I really think you need to be in a padded room,and medicated.
Again,I think you do drugs and that is why you are mad at me!
And no amount of you twisting yours words will make it seem any different to me.
I think you already knew those stalkers before you attacked me. I actually think you are their FAMILY.
Thought he was your friend..wonder why you are not on his FB list, then.lol That was rich,must not be too good of a friend. Why do you care, then. Come on tell the truth,we already know. Tell everyone who you really are. hahaha
The deed is done anyway and I have done my good deed,(and turned them in)the one I should have done a long time ago!
So,I am done here with you cause no matter what, you still will alway's think you were right.It is your family trait!
Good luck with REAL life! You are going to need it!
lol
Don't forget about the whole office drug testing thing. What a load of BS.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#307 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I do apologize HellBilly, all I can say trying to read through all this insane sht, is a nightmare!
If you would sober up, then the words would stop moving around on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can you Metal Detect in Dyersburg? (Jun '13) 26 min walkingdead 6
Trishton Noel 2 hr Nikkisheart 1
Trump To End ‘Meals On Wheels’ For Seniors 3 hr REDS don t care 15
Harbor Freight 4 hr REDS don t care 15
any ladies in dyersburg area 5 hr guest 8
New Restaurant...The Bus Stop (Oct '15) 5 hr BrittanyJane 99
reds just received terrible news 5 hr REDS don t care 12

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages