Murder/Suicide

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#207 Jan 19, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
He did take her to court and she WAS paying him back the money. She had already made 3 payments to him regarding the car. But the only reason he took her to court was bc he thought that would break her down but it didn bc at first he told her not to worry about any of it that she didn owe him nothin and he told several other people this, but when she started talkin to someone he couldn stand the fact she was actually happy with someone else besides him.
So the plot thickens.

Martin, TN

#209 Jan 19, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>If someone talked about my friends and family like that, I would go to my friends and family and ask them about it. If I knew my friends or family were being taken advantage of, then I would help to resolve the problem. Not let them get psychotic and start shooting shit up.
Why don't you go the away and quit acting like a giant t w a t! I was talking about after the fact, you know after all this went down and some reject, who supposed to not know him or his friends, got on topix and started running their mouth?! Would you not defend your friend, especially if he couldn't defend himself?! And no he didn't have alot of money! That's why he took her to court, that's part of the reason why, after he took her to court and she told him she was not going to pay, he was pissed!

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#210 Jan 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go the away and quit acting like a giant t w a t! I was talking about after the fact, you know after all this went down and some reject, who supposed to not know him or his friends, got on topix and started running their mouth?! Would you not defend your friend, especially if he couldn't defend himself?! And no he didn't have alot of money! That's why he took her to court, that's part of the reason why, after he took her to court and she told him she was not going to pay, he was pissed!
Why would someone need to defend their friend after they were gone? Especially to someone that didn't know them. It wouldn't change the fact of anything. Good, bad, or other.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#211 Jan 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And so, you didn't say he gave her a lot of money?

Martin, TN

#212 Jan 19, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>And so, you didn't say he gave her a lot of money?
Truly, you are a bigger loser than the stalker

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#213 Jan 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you ain't talking about Hellbilly.
JerrySharpe

Tucker, GA

#214 Jan 19, 2013
Has anyone else had any encounters with Jerry Sharpe the owner of touchdowns? Turns out he is a queer for real

Martin, TN

#215 Jan 19, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you ain't talking about Hellbilly.
yes I am I have tried to not say anything to you because I know ppl that know you and they say you got your sht straight but he's acting just like that "person", running off at the mouth.

If you would spend 5 mns, like I did, think and search this "person" out, you would come to the same conclusion I did......she's a stalker, looks like she's been on here for months and if I'm not mistaken, has bashed quite a few of your acquaintances.

would you defend a friend, who is unable to defend their self? Would you allow someone to insinuate that they're a loser because of their choices in friends? Someone who says they don't know your friend or any of their friends. I knew Rick and he may have lapsed in judgement, but, and even tho his lapse was a huge lapse, he was not crazy. He didn't do drugs either! He was a hard worker, a true friend and would help anyone, even at the expense of himself. and for this stalker to troll through his fb friend list and make him out to be like that, it's just mean.

A question, Why would you tell me to "do something about it"? do you advocate violence? Were you suggesting I do something to him or the stalker?

Martin, TN

#216 Jan 19, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would someone need to defend their friend after they were gone? Especially to someone that didn't know them. It wouldn't change the fact of anything. Good, bad, or other.
Because just like drug abusers, you have to take a stand against bullies and stalkers!
Truthshallsetyou free

Plantersville, TX

#217 Jan 19, 2013
You know I am sick to death of you saying I said that your friend did drugs..never once did I. And if you want to know the truth I never said all of his friends did drugs..etc.I said some and I do know who. I know this cause I worked with them,saw what they did and turned them in and no one ever did a thing,why you say, well cause thats how things roll in Dyersburg,when drugs is the way of life for the weak minded.. Now,they want to be all up in my life(telling lies,thinking it is funny) along with this crazy ex,that is the one who started it,in the first place. I am not a stalker and for you to call me that is just as bad as what you think I am doing. I have never stalked anyone, they stalked me. If you don't want your FB list looked at,then lock it up.It is not a crime or aganist the law. It is public info if it is made to be public. This is a public site and I am allowed to be on it.The only reason I would attack is if I had been attacked. I don't go around looking for a fight or making a habbit oflooking on peoples FB, but I am not going to be gang bullied off a public forum from someone that doesnt own it. Don't think...just because they said I did it,that I, did. If you didn't like what I said..fine, that is okay. I don't care. I didnt state my opinion about what he did,but here it is ...now! My opinion of your FRIEND is that he was unstable and OCD about someone he couldnt have. No one makes you do what he did. It wasnt right at all,no matter what you have allowed someone to use you for...can't be used and abused if you don't let someone do it. He let her do it..if that was the case...and he expected something in return. Which most of the time when someone is a nice person and does something out of the kindness of their heart, there usually isn't a fit being thrown let alone someone with a gun shooting up your car and door...just because the person didn't get their way or what they thought they were going to get in return. For someone do to something like that...they had to be a little off and unstable to start with. And just so you know...I do not know Hellbilly nor pepper. Now are we happy...you going to call me names again...boo hoo, I told the truth about some of his friends he hung around TD with...boohoo I told the truth about my opinion from what the paper says was done. So what, get over it..I will always have this opinion of him and his TD friends that I have worked with and seen the things they have done, you getting on here and calling me names and trying to put out your side of it "only", is not going to change that or what he did. This is my last post to you, so go ahead argue with yourself...wait no,go over and get your buddies to gang up on me again.I don't care...naw away at it,since your like a pack of desperate dogs looking for a bone. Won't ever talk to them again either(but am allowed to my opinion and to say the truth)..so talk and attack away. I will not leave until I want to. Now,Have a good day!

Martin, TN

#218 Jan 19, 2013
look here troll! I never said that you said he was a drug abuser, you not very smart are you? I said you made him out to be a loser by attacking, some or all, of his friends and pointing out his "poor" choices! you ADMITTED to stalking off his fb account! Don't get all anal when people find out the truth about you. I don't want you to leave this sight, I want you to shut the f#ck up, you remember the 3 points I made to you....go back and read them. Just because somebody/someone you have a vendetta against because you say they ran their mouth about you, is one of his friends that might be fkn up, does not give you the right to make Rick look bad. You can't make up your mind whether you know his friends or not, can you?? Don't nobody give sht how you feel about Rick.....you've already said you didn't know him, so what does your opinion count for!?! NUTN-trouble making stalker! talk about unstable from what I've read about you and the things you've posted in a bunch of other threads, sounds like you're the unstable, OCD lunatic. Go get a job or a hobby, better than that Boogie Woogie go consult your psychic again! maybe if you tell her from the get go that you're a fruitcake and a stalker, she can cast a spell to save other ppl from you! You sound like a child-I won't leave, you can't make me! nanabooboo

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#219 Jan 19, 2013
I gotta be honest and say that I really have no idea what ya'll are talking about.
I only scroll down and read short post. I post from time to time randomly. Nothing personal.

South Sioux City, NE

#220 Jan 19, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
He did take her to court and she WAS paying him back the money. She had already made 3 payments to him regarding the car. But the only reason he took her to court was bc he thought that would break her down but it didn bc at first he told her not to worry about any of it that she didn owe him nothin and he told several other people this, but when she started talkin to someone he couldn stand the fact she was actually happy with someone else besides him.
EXACTLY! The whole situation is sad....this poor girl tried over and over to get him to leave her alone but he kept trying to buy her love, then he tried to get to her through her friend. The man was obsessed with her and it is NOT her fault.

Some of you people need to drop this. He's gone and he chose to take his own life....stop blaming others....it's OVER!!!

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#221 Jan 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you aren't going to answer the question?

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#222 Jan 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I am I have tried to not say anything to you because I know ppl that know you and they say you got your sht straight but he's acting just like that "person", running off at the mouth.
If you would spend 5 mns, like I did, think and search this "person" out, you would come to the same conclusion I did......she's a stalker, looks like she's been on here for months and if I'm not mistaken, has bashed quite a few of your acquaintances.
would you defend a friend, who is unable to defend their self? Would you allow someone to insinuate that they're a loser because of their choices in friends? Someone who says they don't know your friend or any of their friends. I knew Rick and he may have lapsed in judgement, but, and even tho his lapse was a huge lapse, he was not crazy. He didn't do drugs either! He was a hard worker, a true friend and would help anyone, even at the expense of himself. and for this stalker to troll through his fb friend list and make him out to be like that, it's just mean.
A question, Why would you tell me to "do something about it"? do you advocate violence? Were you suggesting I do something to him or the stalker?
If you were on drugs, at least you would have a reason to why your brain works slowly.

Martin, TN

#223 Jan 20, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you aren't going to answer the question?
the question of whether you're a bigger loser than the stalker? I'd say as of this moment you are, because the stalker has (temporarily) shut up.....you, have not.

Martin, TN

#224 Jan 20, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you were on drugs, at least you would have a reason to why your brain works slowly.
Lol now you sound like a bully!(like the stalker) Are you two relatives of some kind? like I told her, birds of a feather flock together......I know she didn't see me at Touchdown's, maybe she seen you?! I rarely drink and when I do, I do it at home. No, I don't do drugs, I get drug tested monthly at my office, otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep my job.
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#225 Jan 20, 2013
Hellbilly: They are bullies, prob one of ones that do drugs and is just mad cause they got found out.She is friends with the ones that are stalking me! They just don't like it when the truth is said about them.

See,I know who she is ,cause she is the only one with such a vulger mouth...that talks that way to people. So, I have chosen to ignore the crazy one.

But that was a good one about the slow working brain and true. LOL
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#226 Jan 20, 2013
I have never heard of any job testing you monthly. You must have been on probation or parole and messed up pretty good with it at one time. LOL That says alot about your mentality...doesn't it.
GuardianAngel

Porter, TX

#227 Jan 20, 2013
You know even prescription 's can be abused, you pill popping b!tch!
Hell, I hate to hear that you produced at all, they most likely hate you and are already leading a good ole Dyersburg...life!

Monkey see Monkey do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Holden 11 min Golfman 58
Lowe’s Casey 37 min David 11
Bda oso 56 min Bingo 1
Honest mechanis around dyersburg area? 2 hr guest 27
Protest at Dyer County 2 hr REDS don t care 14
Republicans Are Refusing To Show Democrats The ... 2 hr REDS don t care 1
Kroger 7 hr Ann 9
code of silence in dyer co. 16 hr Tigger 30

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web