Murder/Suicide
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

South Sioux City, NE

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Does anyone know who shot a woman then shot himself?

Cedar Grove, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Was not a murder just a suicide
Snapped

White Oak, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Hope this is just a rumor!
gml

Jackson, TN

#4 Jan 10, 2013
A man from Obion shot at a woman's house here in Dyer County but she did not get shot. Obion police stopped the man and he shot and killed himself.

South Sioux City, NE

#5 Jan 10, 2013
who was it and who was the woman?

Sioux City, IA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Please stop this now. Lots of people grieving and this is not the time. Prayers going up for all involved
well

Martin, TN

#7 Jan 10, 2013
what in the world is going on? Who are yall talking bout
Gomer

Cunningham, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Who are we talking about here?
Heartbroken Friend

Marathon, FL

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Please drop this, his was a great man that would go out of his way to help ANYONE and that is how he should be remembered. Please let those who loved him grieve in peace. love you man, you will be missed...
laid back

Sioux City, IA

#12 Jan 10, 2013
it's all over face book all u gotta do is read it n ull see for urself
LeeM

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Good Riddance wrote:
<quoted text>. Pork Chop (Rick Stover) will always be remembered for sure. Attempted murder....suicide. This auspicious remembrance is unfortunate. However unforgivable. Hope Hell treats u as you deserve.
Are you Jesus?? Who the hell are you to judge? I am pretty sure he isn't in hell because 99% of his good outweighs this 1% bad.

You know god forgives our sins, just so you know!

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2013
What kind of f'd up half ass comment is that "Good Riddance"?

Conover, NC

#16 Jan 11, 2013
He was a great person. Did any and everything for anyone.
Ricky

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2013
lve in dyersburg wrote:
but god says he forgives u for all ur sins but not for takin ur on life or a life of another person... ya'll should read ur bibles...
Ha! yeah right. where does it say that?
Concerned Mama

Sioux City, IA

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Just more of the same hateful, dramatic, unstable mentality of the younger generation. Some of these comments display the reasons why these things continue to happen; everyone sticking their noses where it doesn't belong and fueling the fire.

You people run around all over town spreading your drama and acting like fools in an attempt to burn anyone you're pissed off at. You take your hate to work, school, and even get your parents involved to burn others in your miserable pathetic pursuits, and then you want to cry and point fingers some more after something tragic happens..

Wake up, grow up.. and for all your own sakes, stop blaming each other and realize that you are ALL contributing to the problem.

Milan, TN

#26 Jan 11, 2013
LeeM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Jesus?? Who the hell are you to judge? I am pretty sure he isn't in hell because 99% of his good outweighs this 1% bad.
You know god forgives our sins, just so you know!
i think when everyone has to stand before GOD they are going to be surprised. no its not about being good!
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
nopej

United States

#27 Jan 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>i think when everyone has to stand before GOD they are going to be surprised. no its not about being good!
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
You know, god makes people flawed.
God knows the struggle of his children here on earth. He knows some deal with demons more than others.
How do you not know that maybe he did this to get peace with his life? Do you really think god would turn one of his children away and say, sorry man, you killed yourself. I honestly know in my heart & soul that if anyone welcomed pork chop more than anyone it was god when he decided to go home.
So don't throw your bible verses at people. Unless you and Jesus talk on the phone & he personally told you. Don't cast your judgement.
believer

Odessa, TX

#28 Jan 11, 2013
Thank you! Your "good outweighing the bad" is not what gets you into Heaven! Being truly saved is what gets you into Heaven. First, you have to admit that you are a sinner (which we all are). Second believe that Jesus died for our sins. Third confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and invite Him into your heart. His saving Grace is what gets us into Heaven. He knew how evil this world would be and has already paid the price for all of us!!
family

United States

#29 Jan 11, 2013
Unless you know his personal struggles & relationship with god, which I don't even know, we should probably just stop with the religion talk.

Nebo, NC

#30 Jan 11, 2013
family wrote:
Unless you know his personal struggles & relationship with god, which I don't even know, we should probably just stop with the religion talk.
I agree with you. He was a great person, hard worker, and was too nice to many people. People took advantage of his kindness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Tech Warehouse 30 min person 2
new steakhouse by Chinese Star (Apr '16) 1 hr Disrespected 16
Dowmtown liquor store 2 hr Jim 2
tell donald trump to reject hate and bigotry 5 hr amazed 18
What bout them poor folks in west TN 8 hr amazed 2
Wild West steak house 15 hr Guest 41
Trump needs to pay his taxes 18 hr Inyoface 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance