Wonder

Sioux City, IA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Does anyone know if the Hide-A-Way is a good place to hang out?

Sioux City, IA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
yes

Sioux City, IA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
NO.....

Marshall, TX

#4 Feb 2, 2013
maybe

Cameron, TX

#5 Feb 2, 2013
It's a good place. The same few people always hangout down there. It's a cool and quite place. If your going to start problems, they don't want you down there.
where

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Heard some new wanna be biker club was hanging out there more dam yuppies..... run by a chuck guy heard he was also full of lies!!! Good luck probably another drag on the 1% coat tails
gearhead

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 13, 2013
where wrote:
Heard some new wanna be biker club was hanging out there more dam yuppies..... run by a chuck guy heard he was also full of lies!!! Good luck probably another drag on the 1% coat tails
well you're informant got 1/2 the story right,there is a new group,with steve littlejohn(former mid south rider pres)a really good dude,known him for years, i was down there for 2 days in a row and had a really good time seeing some old friends.so if anyone would like to go and have a good time,i recommend it,now dont get me wrong just like any other place in the world if you wanna go in there and act stupid and get your ass handed to ya on a plate,I'm sure its on the menu, otherwise have fun good group
my opinion

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Hide a way is a fun, drama free, place to hang out. Good people and they do a lot of great benefits for those in need. It is a relaxed kind of place with a lot of pool shooters, great workers, and cheap beer. Now an opinion is an opinion but what was said earlier was way off. Check it out for urself and form ur own opinion. Bet u will have an enjoyable experience if u like to relax in a drama free environment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Success for Inquisitor 40 min sugardaddy 2
Dead Beat Dads 40 min sugardaddy 24
bronwen hogshooter 1 hr Honestly 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr 2twisted 10,886
Tyrone the Democrat Gets Surprised 2 hr Inquisitor 1
NEVER listen to what a RWNUT says 3 hr REDS don t care 1
Harbor Freight 4 hr LineFolder 6
Chimes for charity walker girl 21 hr Impulse 57

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web