william weaver plumbing/electrical

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

honestly

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2012
I never use topix, because i don't like to read the trashy bashing. However, it could be a wonderful place to expose supposedly business people who do lousy work and charge outrageous prices this would stop these so called plumbers, electricians, carpenters from stealing from people when they do horrible work.
DO NOT USE THIS PERSON! He messed up everything he did for me and charged outrageously. My hot water heat leaked badly, he installed a dishwasher that almost flooded my kitchen. Had to call him back 3 times, had it been done correctly the first time this would not have been necessary! Ceiling fan almost fell from the ceiling in my CHILD'S ROOM! He was very rude because I called him back! I DO NOT think this person has the knowledge to be and do what he claims!
use him

Henry, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2012
is this the man that drives a white van?

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2012
How much did you pay him?
Deeznutzzz

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2012
Lhhf
stormy weather

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Feb 11, 2012
IS this mr. weaver an older man?

I know a mr. Weaver that came to my house when i got scammed by some sorry scum people and the lying randy parnell , that was with building inspectors with scum daniel cobb.

Mr Weaver was most honest with me, the day he came out, not like some of the dope heads and evil that played their dope lying games with some of the contractors. I was getting estimates , I got a lower bid , is the reason , i did not hire him, but as far as honest , MR WEAVER WAS HONEST and TRUTHFUL.

I had been told i had no water at all, lied by a contractor , I knew pipes had been busted to inside the house. i was going all the way into dyersburg to even get drinking water, as a lying contractor said i had no water after he busted my pipes and ripped out wiring.

other contractors had come out but none told me the truth, until MR WEAVER came out with another older man, and gave me his estimate on cost to get water back on. before he left, HE SAID MAM, CAN I SEE SOMETHING, HE WENT OVER TO THE WATER METER , AND LOOKED , AND I TOLD HIM FOR WEEKS I HAD BEN MAKING THE TRIP TO PARK TO GET DRINKING WATER.

HE TOOK A WATER TURN ON, AND TURNED IT AND WENT TO THE OUT SIDE FAUCET AND SAID LADY YOU HAVE WATER ON OUTSIDE , TO GET WATER. i WAS UPSET THAT I WAS LIED TO BYB A SCUM LOW LIFE AND MORE CONTRACTORS BEFORE MR WEAVER CAME TO GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE.

I THANKED HIM AND ASKED IF I OWED HIM ANYTHING FOR BEING TRUTHFUL WITH ME, HE SAID NO,

ALL THAT TIME LYING SCUM CONTRACTORS FROM DYER COUNTY AND EVEN ONE OUT OF DYER COUNTY, ALL LIED ,

MR WEAVER DID NOT LIE TO ME AT ALL , LIKE THE OTHERS DID. I DID NOT HIRE HIM, BECAUSE I GOT A LOWER BID. AS FAR AS BEING HONEST AND TRUTHFUL, HE GETS MY APPROVAL. AND HE DID SEEM TO KNOW HIS BUSINESS VERY WELL. OVER OTHER LYING CONTRACTORS HERE IN DYER COUNTY.

MR WEAVER GETS MY APPROVAL! AND I HAVE ONLY MET HIM THAT 1 TIME, BUT SOMEONE BEING TRUTHFUL AND HONEST GOES A LONG WAY, WHEN YOU ARE SCAMMED OVER 30,000 FROM OTHER CONTRACTORS THAT KEPT DOING DAMAGES . SO EVIL.
Horribe job

Tipton, TN

#6 May 30, 2012
According to Yelp, he is closed. We hired him as our plumber during a massive renovation and he did a horrible job. I have the hole in my refurbished bedroom's ceiling from the leak in my sister's bath and a hole in my wall from the leak in the shower of my bathroom from the work he did. We called him back several times and finally gave up and got a new plumber.

Dyersburg, TN

#7 May 31, 2012
Yep, stay away, will rip you off.
meme

Humboldt, TN

#8 May 31, 2012
we use him for everything.mr.weaver has always did us right..good work and fair prices.there has even been a time when our heat went out and we didnt have the money and he told us to pay him when we could...always friendly. he will always get our business!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great 5 min impulse 1,112
Roofer needed 7 min himguest 2
still love you 9 min him 2
forget it 14 min bigdeals 7
Andrea Cook 24 min beyond 23
Stacy cracker barrel we want gone 42 min employees 1
Stacy cracker barrel 44 min employees 6
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr bno 99,298
Dairy Queen 2 hr Mr Coffee 26
What happened at Walmart? 14 hr Guest 8