Impressive Manufacturing

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kamadi

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2013
If you're not to messed up to hold a piece of metal...we are hiring.
brian

Waco, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
No we are not stop lying cuz u cant get a job. U were probably to messed up to hold a job that's y u on here running our company down.
lola

Sioux City, IA

#3 Feb 24, 2013
brian wrote:
No we are not stop lying cuz u cant get a job. U were probably to messed up to hold a job that's y u on here running our company down.
if pats still running it that drunk dope head dont need any help running it down
brian

Waco, TX

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Seems u need to stop worrying about what pat is doing and worry bout yourself. Pat does his job everyday and if he wants to drink when he goes home its not your business.
brian

Rowlett, TX

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Now where is the beer?
brian

Waco, TX

#6 Feb 24, 2013
brian wrote:
Now where is the beer?
I let ur girl take it home this time. She has been paying for it afterall
brian

Rowlett, TX

#7 Feb 24, 2013
My bf hates when I gossip with women.
brian

Waco, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Wouldn't notice as much sas she sleeps around
brian

Waco, TX

#9 Feb 24, 2013
We dont need to be on here airing dirty laundry
lola

Sioux City, IA

#10 Feb 24, 2013
brian wrote:
Seems u need to stop worrying about what pat is doing and worry bout yourself. Pat does his job everyday and if he wants to drink when he goes home its not your business.
Pats worthless thief and i can say what i want to BRIAN as you do so all i can say is [email protected] off you might as well be like pat and Donna both all must be worthless if your all together LMAO
brian

Waco, TX

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Not as worthless as u are im sure. Ur probably the one off doing all that and wanting to point the finger. Say what u want im sure ur as worthless as u say we are.
brian

Waco, TX

#12 Feb 24, 2013
And ps we all together cuz we work together. Get a job and be like us
lola

Sioux City, IA

#13 Feb 24, 2013
brian wrote:
And ps we all together cuz we work together. Get a job and be like us
i make six figures a year legally not by the crooked antics that they do and thats a fact and like i said before if your together then birds of a feather [email protected] up together.
brian

Waco, TX

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Yea I bet u make six figures. Prolly weigh closer to six figures biatch
brian

Waco, TX

#15 Feb 24, 2013
U talking about 2 of the ppl that work there that would do anything in the world for ppl. Put up wit stuff from ppl most never would. So when u wanna go bashing ppl make sure its ppl no one gives a damn about. Ur a lil person for even getting on here trying to say u make all this money and judge ppl. Ur the trash for getting on here trying to do it u worthless biatch. I talk trash to ppl like u for fun all the time my only regret is I cant look u in the face while im doing it.
lola

Sioux City, IA

#16 Feb 25, 2013
brian wrote:
U talking about 2 of the ppl that work there that would do anything in the world for ppl. Put up wit stuff from ppl most never would. So when u wanna go bashing ppl make sure its ppl no one gives a damn about. Ur a lil person for even getting on here trying to say u make all this money and judge ppl. Ur the trash for getting on here trying to do it u worthless biatch. I talk trash to ppl like u for fun all the time my only regret is I cant look u in the face while im doing it.
LAFMO you wouldnt get done because you wouldnt stay awake long enough actually im a little wirey firecracker that would blow up in your face and youd have to have donna take care of your arangments if you tried lol.
jim

Covington, TN

#17 Feb 25, 2013
lola...they do not count the figures after the decimal...
lola

Sioux City, IA

#18 Feb 25, 2013
jim wrote:
lola...they do not count the figures after the decimal...
neither do i d1p sh1t just like you dont count lol. i probably pay more in taxes than you even earn if you even work or are you an obama hoe
jim

Covington, TN

#19 Feb 25, 2013
i am sure you do...hahahaha...I make good money and i GUARANTEE you do not pay more taxes than I do. Also since you have to brag about it tells me that you probably do not have....most people who brag DO NOT HAVE.
slap-a-ho

United States

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Heco knowed their parts was being chicken scratched together by a bunch of druggies,all the jackasses be outta work..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Trojans boys basketball 47 min Trojan fan 2
bronwen hogshooter 54 min Honestly 18
Father of dead Navy SEAL refused to meet Trump ... 55 min REDS don t care 1
dyersburg McDonald's on lake road (Dec '14) 1 hr Patti 7
Restaurant servers 3 hr Chelsie23 8
Good doctor that listens 4 hr boxer 6
President not attending Correspondents Dinner 4 hr gueueuest 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance