andrew

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jan 11, 2010
anyone know him?
heather

Savannah, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2010
john mathis ? as in jonathan mathis ? yeah why who are you ?
halli reasons

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2010
yeah i know him. i love john! so dont talk shit.
dyer county resident

Murray, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2010
if its the same john mathis i know he aint worth a flip fixing to go to the big bend and serve a bunch of years him and his brother.and when he wasnt in jail he wasnt worth nothing either just wanted to live off somebody and not get a job to support himself or his kid.
guess

Manchester, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2010
yea he sorry low down no good piece of crap

Covington, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2010
There is a teenager named John Mathis...and this is not the one described above so there must be another one who is an adult.
andrew

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2010
i just heard his name somewhere;just seein if anyone knew him
heather

Savannah, TN

#8 Jan 20, 2010
first off dyer county resident , you dont know crap about jon mathis . he lived with his family , period . and if this is misty tate , like in the last forum about amanda , you really dont know jack . you live off housing and the government , if this isnt then my bad , but thats who i think it is . jon is a person who really needs some help and hes getting it right now , so is his brother . its not their fault the system institutionalizes people and doesnt teach them how to do anything in the outside world after serving time . its not their fault there are no jobs for convicts . and again if that is misty tate , which i dont know for sure , but if it is , what you are doing is fraud , so you would be no worse then him !
heather

Savannah, TN

#9 Jan 20, 2010
oh and he did support his kid btw . he still does even being in jail . he sends his kid money every week thank you very much !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 min The Real Smarty 97,276
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 148,765
need a boost 25 min xxxo 13
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 58 min John 4
northview middle school principal 2 hr first class09 17
Jannifer Ross for alderman against Mike Morgan 4 hr McQueen 17
missing man ? 4 hr guest 99
Who has the pull to get rid of a thread on this... 15 hr Guest 12
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance