Evolution ( fairytale for adults)

Since: Jul 07

Binghamton, NY

#225 Feb 1, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
In some cases 4 POINTS OF VIEW. That means that you are a DOE-DOE!
Do YOU REALIZE what you are saying? That man EVOLVED from a FROG?
Talk about a COMEDY SHOW!
Evidently you don't know anything about evolution or you wouldn't be making such clueless comments

Since: Jul 07

Binghamton, NY

#226 Feb 1, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ speaking (I.E, God)
Mark 10:6
But from the beginning of the CREATION GOD MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE.
Mark 13:19 Jesus Christ speaking (That is, God)
But in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION WHICH GOD CREATED unto this time, neither shall be.
Ecclesiastes 12:1
Remember now thy CREATOR in the days of they YOUTH, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.
Again not first hand accounts or even second or third hand accounts. They are merely rephrasing what they read in the old testament which in itself was not a first hand account.

You are aware of course, that there is no evidence of ay kind, not even in the Roman records of the existence of the biblical Jesus.
Mason

United States

#229 Feb 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still bitter about Jesus being gay?
More likely eternally angry due to the fact that if their jesus did exist he'd look more like Osama Bin Laden than the dirty blond homeless surfer you see in all the pics.

United States

#230 Feb 1, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Jesus Christ speaking (I.E, God)
No, some "MAN" writing it down, claiming it's Jesus, and your dumb, gullible ass blindingly believing it without any evidence, proving you're superstitious.

United States

#231 Feb 1, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
I have the accounts of several thousands of men and women who have met the Lord Jesus Christ. They have had a one on one experience with Him. After they have met the Lord Jesus Christ they have MIRACULOUSLY been converted from drunks, thieves, dope heads, bikers, harlots, racists, gang bangers, rock and roll groupies, and yes, even atheists, agnostics and Darwidiots into men and women that love the Lord Jesus Christ, His Book and His people. These are just the ones that I have their written Testimonis (TESTIMONY= A declaration by a WITNESS UNDER OATH), there have been several more Million with the same story of deliverance.
And the funny thing is, not a single one of them, "NOT A SINGLE ONE", can provide even the slightest shred of tangible evidence to prove they were "miraculously" changed by an actual deity.

Out of all those millions you blabber about, Not One.

Now, get back to disproving evolution; supposedly the reason your stupid, backward ass started this thread in the first place.

United States

#232 Feb 1, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Can I get a witness?
Yes, I'll witness that you're aFucking imbecile.

Amen!

Fort Worth, TX

#238 Feb 2, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
dO you not get it?
The Headline at this site speaks volumes.
"Physicists CREATE Worlds first multiverse of universe in the lab"
So science can CREATE a mock "universe" and you think that proves something? When physicists are able to SPEAK and CREATE A thousand Universes into EXISTENCE and when they are able to SPESAK life , MAN, WOMAN, and as far as that goes A FROG OUT OF THE AIR, then give us a call. In the mean time we have far more intellectual stimulating things to watch like Looney Tunes Cartoons.
Bugs Bunny was much more enlightening than these so-called "SCIENTISTS"!
When you can "DEMONSTRATE" that anything was ever "spoken" into existence then the bilge you spew might be more valuable that verbal diarrhea it equates to now.

Fort Worth, TX

#239 Feb 2, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
By the way, it took a higher life form to CREATE this Tonka Toy "universe". That is, it just didn't "evolve" out of nothing in thin air! BTW- who/what CREATED THE AIR??????????
I said the significance of that experiment would just bounce off your thick skull and you proved me correct. Thank you. Your denigration of it combined with your repeatedly vacant attempts to equate cosmology to biology provide ample reason for the following hypothesis: "More bible = Less brain".

Marshall, TX

#242 Feb 2, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
For these Dumb-dumbs, Topix should offer a few more "JUDGE IT" Icons like-
Clowns, Reckless intellects, Stupidity, Idioct, Rediculous. "Make fun of this idiot", Oblivious, Witless, Block-heads, a picture of a monkey with the word "Brainless", and "Educated behond their intelligence", and "Psalm 14:1"!
In all your infantile musings since you began this thread you have yet to disprove even one tenet of evolution. In fact, you have yet to even bring up a single one, much less address it. Can you present something of substance, or do you simply intend to continue with your usual uninformed 5th grade level opinion mixed with ancient magic book exerts, as though any of that has any bearing on the subject? Because so far, you just come off as being really, really, Really stupid.

Marshall, TX

#244 Feb 2, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Anybody that believes that MAN "evolved from a lower life form" is delusional beyond medical treatment.
Evidence or STFU.

Marshall, TX

#246 Feb 2, 2013
So you're proud of being aFucking idiot?

Marshall, TX

#248 Feb 2, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
PRIDE goeth before DESTRUCTION, and a haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18
Quit showing your ignorance gutter breath!
Which is older, fuckwit:

A. The bible

B. Your underwear
having fun with idiots

Versailles, IN

#249 Feb 3, 2013
The kicker that should tell people (with common sense) that Evolution is the truth and Creation is the scam is this:

Cultures around the world have different stories of "the creation." Some similar, some different.

However, science goes beyond culture. Evolution tested in 5 different cultures will always yield the same result. Comparing creation stories will yield different results. That's how you tell which is true. The one you can test over and over again and come up with the same result. Evolution wins this every time it is tried.
having fun with idiots

Versailles, IN

#250 Feb 3, 2013
I wish I could meet one, just ONE Christian who BELIEVES! I'm looking for them, I have yet to find them. No Christians believe anything, they all KNOW (or think they know). They have lost their faith. Jesus said to believe to be saved, he never said know and be saved. If I could find a church in the local area that actually preached belief, I would join them. But they aren't in West TN.
house guest

Sioux City, IA

#251 Feb 3, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are MANY more Bible Believing Children of God who would show these backwood intellectual rednecks (Athiests, Agnostics and Evil-lutionists) just how much out of the mainstream that their Science Fiction Fairytale is. But they don't because they don't want to made to look like a fool by these HATERS OF GOD.
"HATERS OF GOD"....HMMM...just how do you "hate" something that just does not exists? I don't hate unicorns, dragons, loch ness, big foot or any other non-existent thing. It is ONLY the religious that spew "hate". They are the ones who will not/can not leave their beliefs in their own homes and "gods" house. They are afraid of the loss of control over the masses, hence the "hate" that they spew. That is a common human trait called "fight or flight". Since they can not run (flight), they stand their ground and "hate" (fight).
hello

Fort Worth, TX

#252 Feb 3, 2013
Church is a good gossip place
having fun with idiots

Versailles, IN

#254 Feb 3, 2013
Actually, Jesus never said any of those things (that we can prove anyway), the people who wrote the bible are the ones who say Jesus said them. But we've been over this time and time again, haven't we?

Also, if Jesus was the one who created everything, how were mere humans able to kill him? In addition to that, if Jesus and God are the same, why didn't Jesus say "no one comes to me except through me?" It's pretty clear from the reading that Jesus does not consider himself God. In the garden of Gethsemane, Jesus prayed to God, he never prayed to himself. He never asked himself to release himself from his duty.

Mount Pleasant, TX

#255 Feb 3, 2013
Q: Why did God make homosexuality a sin?

A: Because his boyfriend told him it would make the sex hotter.

Mount Pleasant, TX

#256 Feb 3, 2013
house guest wrote:
"HATERS OF GOD"....HMMM...just how do you "hate" something that just does not exists?
This has been explained to that moron repeatedly. But his pea-sized mind is locked inside a tiny little box somewhere in the Land of Stupid and it can't escape.
listener

Sioux City, IA

#257 Feb 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
I have the accounts of several thousands of men and women who have met the Lord Jesus Christ. They have had a one on one experience with Him. After they have met the Lord Jesus Christ they have MIRACULOUSLY been converted from drunks, thieves, dope heads, bikers, harlots, racists, gang bangers, rock and roll groupies, and yes, even atheists, agnostics and Darwidiots into men and women that love the Lord Jesus Christ, His Book and His people. These are just the ones that I have their written Testimonis (TESTIMONY= A declaration by a WITNESS UNDER OATH), there have been several more Million with the same story of deliverance.
Just because you people refuse to GROW UP intellectually, don't deny the rest of us TRUTH! All you are is a bunch of higher learning mountain rednecks with a chip on your shoulder and a HATRED for God and the Bible.
you have got to be church of christ hahaha. so tell me, how many people is YOUR god sending to hell for their ways? mine : only the ones who don't want to go to heaven. you keep condemning everyone to make up for your own character flaws and as for everyone else, we will keep overlooking you and never listening to you on a web forum and if we were to ever see you on the street. you are a forgetable person and your ignorant snide remarks are just that. you are not life changing and if you are a christian like you claim to be, I would rather go to hell than end up as miserable and as sorry as you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 20 min 2twisted 10,886
bronwen hogshooter 34 min donnie 1
Tyrone the Democrat Gets Surprised 47 min Inquisitor 1
NEVER listen to what a RWNUT says 1 hr REDS don t care 1
Harbor Freight 1 hr LineFolder 6
Rich people are going to hell. 3 hr guest 2
Bannon Bitchslaps Dumbocrats and Fake News Media 6 hr ChopperBlades 4
Chimes for charity walker girl 18 hr Impulse 57

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web