Evolution ( fairytale for adults)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#81 Jan 21, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Where's your "evidence"? I'm not talking about "bone fragments", or fossils, or the cartoon pictures Evilutionists show as "evidence". There's not A missing link, there's thousands of "missing links".
I recommend a book called 'Why Evolution is True' by Jerry Coyne. He presents all the evidence from the fields of geology, biology, genetics, biogeography, and anatomy.
Living by faith wrote:
The "evidence" of the God of the Bible is so immense that only a blind preJUDASed FOOL would deny the existence of GOD.
Then why can't you provide even one coherent example of this evidence?
Living by faith wrote:
Man would NOT conjure up a belief in a GOD that he would stand before one day and be JUDGED for everything he ever said did and thought.
Ha. That's EXACTLY what we'd expect people to make up.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#82 Jan 21, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 8:4
Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?
The ONLY Bible on the shelves across America that was Authorized by a king is the AV.
So it was authorized by a MAN who was a king. I can't possibly see anything wrong with that picture.*sarcasm*

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#83 Jan 21, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Where's your "evidence"? I'm not talking about "bone fragments", or fossils, or the cartoon pictures Evilutionists show as "evidence". There's not A missing link, there's thousands of "missing links". The THEORY of evilution belongs in the dumpster.
The "evidence" of the God of the Bible is so immense that only a blind preJUDASed FOOL would deny the existence of GOD.
Man would NOT conjure up a belief in a GOD that he would stand before one day and be JUDGED for everything he ever said did and thought. On the other hand, man WOULD come up with an alternative that would explain (albeit in a non-scientific way) his existence in order to ease his conscience and to be able to sleep at night.
truth to power

Versailles, IN

#86 Jan 22, 2013
Mason wrote:
God is Santa Clause for adults
You don't know how close you are! These stories are something ingrained in each of us and they cross cultural barriers. Compare Santa to Jesus:

People ask both for things
Both were here before but now are gone
Both are coming back sometime
Both went to a place we consider to be "up"
Both are watching us
Both are keeping track of what we do
When they come back, the good will be rewarded. The bad will not. Santa is going to give us a lump of coal. What do you do with coal? You burn it. What's Jesus going to do? Cast some into a lake of fire.
We're told we need to keep the spirit of these 2 in our hearts all year long, not just one day a year.

Oh yeah, if you want to be superficial, both have beards.

Lillie, LA

#87 Jan 22, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
"Evolution" was conjured up by the God hating Philosophers in the 1st and 2nd Century B.C.
Christianity was conjured up by egotistical sheep-humping goat thieves in the Age of Ignorance.

You carry on that proud tradition?

Lillie, LA

#89 Jan 22, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Santa is the god of this world's, along with his children, answer to Christmas. "We must come up with an alternative for all my chidren, lest they are embarrassed on December 25th" Spoken by the Devil to his demon chidren. Their answer, "Yes sir, but what shall we call it?" "You can name it after me, SATAN SANTA!"
Isaiah 14:12-13
(12)How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
(13)For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, IN THE SIDES OF THE NORTH.
As in the NORTH POLE.
(14)I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
BTW- Exactly what EVILutionists have been trying to accomplish for over 2000 years.
(15)YET THOU SHALT BE BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL, TO THE SIDES OF THE PIT.
So how are things over at Westboro Baptist? Are you and Shirley Phelps Roper doing the "Big Nasty" in Jesus' name yet?
truthis

Sioux City, IA

#90 Jan 22, 2013
Bible believer wrote:
For whatever reason people believe that evolution is based on "scientific fact" whereas Christianity and the belief in Special Creation are based on the "myths and legends" found in an "antiquated and outdated book".Nothing can be further from the truth.It is true that Christianity is based on faith,but one does not have to have a whole lot of faith to realize that evolution,at best,is a fairytale for adults.A princess (time,millions of years)kissed a frog (a single cell) and that frog became a prince (modern man).The fact is that evolution is not "scientific" and never has been.The definition of SCIENCE is " systemized knowledge derived from OBSERVATION ".It is impossible to prove SCIENTIFICALLY any theory of the origin of life. Nothwithstanding, every time the Bible has been put to the test it has come out on top,whereas evolution has been proven over and over and over again to be proven to be SCIENCE FICTION.
The Laws of Thermodynamics,scientific principles that every scientist knows by heart,proves evolution to be a joke.Specifically the Second Law which states that "there is ALWAYS entropy " when measuring energy.That is EVERYTHING wears out,runs down,burns up and slows down.Evolution denies the Laws of Thermodynamics.Every Evolutionist will spout out the age of the Earth as being as much as 5 or 6 Billion years old.Of course it would have to be at least that for evolution to have taken place.Supposedly,this is why no evolution has been (observed) in the past 6000 years.By utilizing SCIENCE and common sense we realize this is also a joke.It has been observed an documented that the Earth receives approximately 14 million tons of meteoritic dust into it's atmosphere per year.In just 5 billion years the Earth would have been covered in at least 182 feet of this dust.You would not be able to get out of your house.You would not be able to build a house.It has been OBSERVED by scientists that the rotation of the Earth has been slowing down gradually over the past century.If that decrease in rotation were extrapolated backwards 5 billion years,the Earth would have been forced into the shape of a pancake millions of years ago.
The population growth proves evolution to be false as well.If the population growth for the past 1 million years had been just .5 percent of the present growth rate,the present population would be 10 with 2100 zeros behind it.There aren't that many electrons in the universe.
Friends,don't be intimidated by the so-called scientific community that say that evolution is a " scientific fact".There are thousands of scientists that belive in Intelligent Design as well.It takes much more faith to believe in evolution than to believe in GENESIS 1:1.
All said and done, you are an idiot.
truth to power

Versailles, IN

#93 Jan 22, 2013
Creationists theme song-

Lie to Me

1995 Bon Jovi

Lillie, LA

#94 Jan 22, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Evilutionists theme song-
Diggin' up Bones
1986 Randy Travis
LMAO....That's about all your stupid ass has.
buggy taylor

Fulton, MS

#95 Jan 23, 2013
Behavioral modernity is a term used in anthropology, archeology and sociology to refer to a set of traits that distinguish present day humans and their recent ancestors from both other living primates and other extinct hominid lineages. It is the point at which Homo sapiens began to demonstrate an ability to use complex symbolic thought and express cultural creativity. These developments are often thought to be associated with the origin of language.

There are two main theories regarding when modern human behavior emerged. One theory holds that behavioral modernity occurred as a sudden event some 50 kya (50,000 years ago) in prehistory, possibly as a result of a major genetic mutation or as a result of a biological reorganization of the brain that led to the emergence of modern human natural languages. Proponents of this theory refer to this event as the Great Leap Forward or the Upper Paleolithic Revolution.

The second theory holds that there was never any single technological or cognitive revolution. Proponents of this view argue that modern human behavior is the result of the gradual accumulation of knowledge, skills and culture occurring over hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#96 Jan 23, 2013
AGAIN. Who is to say that GOD didn't set up evolution? I still haven't heard the answer to this.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#97 Jan 23, 2013
Also. I've been asking this since I was a child..........Where did god come from?

United States

#98 Jan 24, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
AGAIN. Who is to say that GOD didn't set up evolution? I still haven't heard the answer to this.
Exactly.
truth to power

Versailles, IN

#101 Jan 24, 2013
Dude, seriously? You do know the Bible was written by humans, don't you? And since humans, according to Bible teachings, are less than perfect, that means the Bible is the same.

Especially when you see how King James picked and chose which books of the Bible that were going to be put in and left out.

100 percent of books on Earth were written by human beings as a matter of fact.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#102 Jan 24, 2013
truth to power wrote:
Dude, seriously? You do know the Bible was written by humans, don't you? And since humans, according to Bible teachings, are less than perfect, that means the Bible is the same.
Especially when you see how King James picked and chose which books of the Bible that were going to be put in and left out.
100 percent of books on Earth were written by human beings as a matter of fact.
Exactly.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#103 Jan 24, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
God the Father, The Lord Jesus Chrit, the Apostle Paul, King David, Moses, and the Holy Ghost, and REAL SCIENCE.
Your choice,
the TESTIMONY of God Almighty. Or
the THEORY of Evilution.
If you like the King James version so much, maybe you should get the Queen James version too.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Queen-James-Bible/d...

Rodessa, LA

#105 Jan 24, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Your choice,
the TESTIMONY of God Almighty. Or
the THEORY of Evilution.
Your choice:

Blind faith in magic,(bible) or

150 + years of verified scientific facts.

Location hidden

#107 Jan 24, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>All except for 1 Book. Once again, MAN would NOT have written a book which condemns himself, his race (the Jewish people), or the world for that matter.
Of course men would write that, especially when they're also writing that they have the ONE SOLUTION to the problem.

Location hidden

#108 Jan 24, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
These men (the writers of the Bible) in many cases, not only did they not know each other, they lived hundreds of years apart. God knows how to write a Book.
Then why is it...

- Written in such an uninteresting manner?
- Written so vaguely that its followers cannot agree on some of the most important elements?
- So repetitive, containing multiple tellings of the same events?
- Self-contradictory?
- Full of atrocities that make the Bible god look horrible?
What is going on

United States

#109 Jan 24, 2013
"Living by faith" will never change his/her mind and trying to do so is a waste of time.

There is no God and that's my response to "Living by faith."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chimes for Charity or Kim ?????????????????? 28 min Tatemville Tim 4
Confederate statue downtown 40 min senator billybob 118
16 secret indictments 1 hr SlummyRummy 19
Dr Donna Bennett, dyersburg woman clinic 2 hr Former patient 2
2nd DUI conviction (Sep '13) 2 hr jill 70
No good looking women in Dyersburg? 3 hr Pot and kettle 14
Crop Dusters 3 hr Film fan 5
Junk Gypsy 5 hr guest 15

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web