Evolution ( fairytale for adults)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#54 Jan 19, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, woman (how does evolution explain the sexes?)
Sexual reproduction is superior to asexual reproduction.
http://biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BIO48/19.Evol...
Living by faith wrote:
, Death (why does man die?)
Disease, injury, or deterioration.
Living by faith wrote:
HUNDREDS OF LANGUAGES AND DIALECTS (from whence did ALL THE LANGUAGES COME FROM you Darwidiots? Genesis 11:7)
People created them in order to communicate. What's so hard to understand about that?
Living by faith wrote:
, The Bible (AV1611). Man would NOT have written the book that we know as the BIBLE.
Why not? They created the Hindu Vedas, the Koran, the Norse Eddas, and every other religious text.
Living by faith wrote:
Just a few of the EVIDENCES of God and what He spoke in His Book is 100% TRUTH.
None of those are evidences for god.

Location hidden

#55 Jan 19, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Why/when did men start speaking different languages??? BTW-LANGUAGES aren't "evolving".
Yes, they are. Imagine a modern person talking about their life to a person from 200 years ago. Think of all the words they'd use that weren't even around back then: My DIGITAL alarm clock wakes me up and I get in my CAR and take the INTERSTATE HIGHWAY to work, where I PROGRAM COMPUTERS. I get ONLINE and check my EMAIL and delete the SPAM. I GOOGLE a WEBSITE that my WEB DESIGNER linked me to.

These statements would appear nonsensical to them. Because language is constantly being updated, as it always has been.

Location hidden

#56 Jan 19, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
The RACES- I want the Evolutionitsts to give us their take on the difference in the RACES.
'Races' are a predominantly cultural phenomenon based on relatively minor physiological differences between some groups of people.

These differences exist due to evolution. For example, peoples getting further from the equator evolved lighter skin so they would have increased vitamin D production, which they needed because they lived in areas getting less sun.
Living by faith wrote:
Hitler believed in the MASTER RACE. Look at how he went about to nudge the evolutionary process along. Hitler was the most sold out, 100% CONSISTENT EVILUTIONIST, I mean evolutionist. A REAL TRUE evolutionist would follow Hitlers lead.
False. Science tells us what IS, not what OUGHT to be. Using evolution as an excuse to kill people makes no more sense than saying that Newton's Laws of Gravity tell us to push people off of cliffs.

In fact, the main reason that Hitler was able to scapegoat the Jews was Christian anti-semitism.

Location hidden

#57 Jan 19, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
How would an EVOLUTIONIST MONKEY BRAIN explain the differences IN THE RACES????
I explained them quite easily.

How do you explain them?

San Marcos, TX

#58 Jan 19, 2013
The_Box wrote:
I explained them quite easily.
How do you explain them?
I applaud you for a valiant effort. But this is pretty much what you're up against when dealing with LBF:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CbHKxiFCcpI/TEK8rLb...

San Marcos, TX

#60 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
The difference between the AV and ALL THE REST of the so-called religious books is that the Bible, in which every writer is a Jew, CONDEMNS his own race, while magnifying , exalting and glorifying God.
I know that we've had this DEBATE before, but once agian, where are ALL THE BONES? Where are all the PROOFS of your FAIRY TALE? If "evolutionary process" did actually occur, there would be piles and piles of bones all over the world. There aren't even that many graves where modern man is burried. Not just A fragment of A bone that MAY HAVE BELONGED TO AN EARLIER life form. What happened to ALL THE BONES? Bones, bones, bones, where are ALL THE BONES?????
You dummies are so blinded by your ignorance that you have lost all rational thought.
I've seen lots of fossils, but nobody has ever seen your Jesus.

Case closed.

Location hidden

#61 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between the AV and ALL THE REST of the so-called religious books is that the Bible, in which every writer is a Jew, CONDEMNS his own race, while magnifying , exalting and glorifying God.
The writers do not condemn the Jewish race.
Living by faith wrote:
I know that we've had this DEBATE before, but once agian, where are ALL THE BONES?
Museums. Laboratories. Private collections. Your ignorance of the fossil evidence is not evidence that it does not exist.
Well

Ripley, TN

#63 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that we've had this DEBATE before, but once agian, where are ALL THE BONES? Where are all the PROOFS of your FAIRY TALE? If "evolutionary process" did actually occur, there would be piles and piles of bones all over the world. There aren't even that many graves where modern man is burried. Not just A fragment of A bone that MAY HAVE BELONGED TO AN EARLIER life form. What happened to ALL THE BONES? Bones, bones, bones, where are ALL THE BONES?????
You dummies are so blinded by your ignorance that you have lost all rational thought.
So you only believe the king james version is the true word of god.

Location hidden

#64 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
There would be BONES piled higher than the trees if this world/evolutionary "fossils" have existed for "Millions of years". COMMON SENSE!
No, they wouldn't. Most bones break down. Fossilization is rare.
Living by faith wrote:
The writers of the Bible (all Jews) not only CONDEMN their own Race (the Jewish people), they condemn their own Religion.

All religions condemn other religions by saying that THEY are the correct religion. That is not a unique trait at all.

[QUOTE who="Living by faith"]The Bible (AV) is a God breathed Book.
Then why is it so full of ignorance and primitive thinking?

Purmela, TX

#66 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
There would be BONES piled higher than the trees if this world/evolutionary "fossils" have existed for "Millions of years". COMMON SENSE!
You've freely admitted in the past that you have absolutely no knowledge of evolutionary science whatsoever. So what makes your stupid ass think you're suddenly an expert now?

Purmela, TX

#67 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
The AV is the word of God for any English speaking/reading person living in 2013. ALL the rest are Perverts, trash and wannabees. If 2 books (Bibles) don't agree, they're not the same. One of them MUST BE WRONG!
^^^^^^^^^^
And there you have it, folks; LBF is the very embodiment of religious insanity.

Location hidden

#68 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
The AV is the word of God for any English speaking/reading person living in 2013. ALL the rest are Perverts, trash and wannabees. If 2 books (Bibles) don't agree, they're not the same. One of them MUST BE WRONG!
Or, in this case, they're both wrong.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#69 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
This post proves that you are brainwashed.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70 Jan 20, 2013
What makes the AV better than the others. It has lost meaning in translation also.
Mason

Tulsa, OK

#71 Jan 20, 2013
The bible was written by many people and translated on top of itself many times. Plus in the past many books were ommited, if we ever found a true translation of the original all bible based religions wouldn't survive.

Location hidden

#73 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
COMMON SENSE PROVES EVOLUTION (at best) to be a Fairy Tale for Adults.
Common sense tell us to follow that which has the best evidence. And that is evolution.
Living by faith wrote:
Once again, The Apostle Paul would write over 1900 years ago-
1 Timothy 6:20-21
O Timoth, Keep that which is committed to thy trust, AVOIDING PROFANE AND VAIN BABBLINGS, AND OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE FALSELY SO CALLED:
Of course Paul has to tell people to turn away from science. If people thought scientifically, they'd never become Christians.

Location hidden

#76 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Your not considering the greatest Author that this world has EVER known. Your not figuring God into the equation.
There is no evidence of a god, much less that it wrote a book.

What a silly world you live in where an all-powerful god's best means of communication is a book that he doesn't write for thousands of years after the events in question, and then provides only small portions of the world's population access to it.

...oh, and it contains demonstrably false myths.
...and demonstrably false 'history'.
...and demonstrably false 'prophecies'.

That's about the worst system anyone could imagine.

Location hidden

#77 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 8:4
Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?
The ONLY Bible on the shelves across America that was Authorized by a king is the AV.
lol, the determination of what Bible translation is best is which ones are available for purchase in America?

Palmer, TX

#78 Jan 20, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
COMMON SENSE PROVES EVOLUTION (at best) to be a Fairy Tale for Adults. At worst, it is the greatest "scientific" hoax played on modern man. It's fruit is the modern day School Violence that is being perpetraded against our kids all across this nation. Evolutionists should be tried in a Court of Law for accessories to 95% of the School Violence that has taken place in this Nation. Before some brain dead says that "Religion kills more people than evolution", let me leave you with this FACT. The Theory of Evolution is a RELIGIOUS BELIEF much like Catholicism.
Once again, The Apostle Paul would write over 1900 years ago-
1 Timothy 6:20-21
O Timoth, Keep that which is committed to thy trust, AVOIDING PROFANE AND VAIN BABBLINGS, AND OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE FALSELY SO CALLED:
(21)Which some PROFESSING have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.
Exactly what I thought; you don't know jack-shit regarding evolutionary science and haven't even bothered to investigate it beyond, perhaps, a creationist web site or two. Your problem with it stems from the "FACT" that verifiable evidence proves your silly old dark-age magic book is completely wrong. And since morons like yourself have morphed your silly book with your god and can no longer separate the two, discovering the truth would mean your god is in error. And if your god makes mistakes then it isn't really a god after all, is it?

The real reason you attack evolution isn't because it doesn't make sense. It's because you fear confronting the knowledge that your god might not be real. You're just a little chickenshit coward.
bewildered and scared

United States

#80 Jan 21, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Where's your "evidence"? I'm not talking about "bone fragments", or fossils, or the cartoon pictures Evilutionists show as "evidence". There's not A missing link, there's thousands of "missing links". The THEORY of evilution belongs in the dumpster.
The "evidence" of the God of the Bible is so immense that only a blind preJUDASed FOOL would deny the existence of GOD.
Man would NOT conjure up a belief in a GOD that he would stand before one day and be JUDGED for everything he ever said did and thought. On the other hand, man WOULD come up with an alternative that would explain (albeit in a non-scientific way) his existence in order to ease his conscience and to be able to sleep at night.
Thanks for proving my point about you. You're not only willfully ignorant, but proud to announce it from the roof tops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyer county jail 1 hr Not me 3
Storms 2 hr just a dreamer 2
evidence of treason. There is no other word for it 3 hr joe 18
Trumpcare is the first part of a Republican war... 4 hr REDS don t care 3
pandering to the 23% of deplorables 4 hr REDS don t care 10
GALLUP DAILY: tRUMP JOB APPROVAL 35% AND FALLING 4 hr REDS don t care 3
Mar-A-Lago in South Florida are not only costin... 4 hr REDS don t care 9

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance