Evolution ( fairytale for adults)
Mason

United States

#24 Jan 17, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why aren't we still "evolving"?
http://mentalfloss.com/article/30795/5-signs-...
BioBabe

Sioux City, IA

#25 Jan 17, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why aren't we still "evolving"?
We ARE.
expatriate

Fulton, MS

#26 Jan 17, 2013
dyersburg is the antithesis of evolution, but a strong testament for the necessity of natural selection

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#29 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
The Earth as we know it, has been here 6000 years. How's that for DOGMATIC STATEMENT?
So, dinosaurs lived less than 6000 years ago.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30 Jan 18, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, dinosaurs lived less than 6000 years ago.
Yup, with humans. The Flintstones was a documentary.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#31 Jan 18, 2013
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, with humans. The Flintstones was a documentary.
I wish that I lived back then. That seemed like a good portion of ribs Fred always had. Imagine what supersizing meant.

Talihina, OK

#32 Jan 18, 2013

Location hidden

#34 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
As a side note, It's good to see some body else that believes IN A LITERAL HELL. The word HELL is a Biblical word. When I say the Bible, there's no confusion which Bible I'm referring to. AV1611. One BIBLE was Created by God. All the reset EVOLVED from Satan.
Evidence?

Cameron, TX

#36 Jan 18, 2013
anon wrote:
Many aspects of evolution have been debunked....
Name one. Then provide the name or names of those who supposedly did it, and their source.

Cameron, TX

#37 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Exactly- There were a couple on Noah's Ark.
Really?? Approximately 700 species have been named and placed in 300 valid genera. So which species were they?
guesst

Fulton, MS

#38 Jan 18, 2013
two dinoasaurs, on noahs ark,? are the dimensions of noahs ark given in the old testament?

Location hidden

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly- There were a couple on Noah's Ark.
Evidence?

Fort Worth, TX

#40 Jan 18, 2013
guest wrote:
http://thewordofme.files.wordp ress.com/2010/03/jesus-dinosau r.jpg
LOL!!

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i54/5/9/30/frabz-SO...

Fort Worth, TX

#41 Jan 18, 2013
The_Box wrote:
Evidence?
Don't hold your breath.

Fort Worth, TX

#43 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Man, woman (how does evolution explain the sexes?), Death (why does man die?) Life, dogs, camels, Hate, Prison, Graveyards, The Jew, The Holocaust, birds, trees, Flowers, The modern day (2013) mess that the world is in (man is not evolving), HUNDREDS OF LANGUAGES AND DIALECTS (from whence did ALL THE LANGUAGES COME FROM you Darwidiots? Genesis 11:7), The Bible (AV1611). Man would NOT have written the book that we know as the BIBLE.
Just a few of the EVIDENCES of God and what He spoke in His Book is 100% TRUTH.
You still offer no evidence; just more of your asinine egocentric religious twaddle.

How utterly pathetic.
Mason

Tulsa, OK

#44 Jan 18, 2013
language evolves too - german, french, italian, spanish, they all share a common ancestor - latin

Fort Worth, TX

#47 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Why/when did men start speaking different languages??? BTW-LANGUAGES aren't "evolving". Most Americans can't speak for 1 hour without saying 5 words Hell, Damn, Sh..., F..., Co.., over and over again. Which shows that the human race is not evolving. The modern (2013) school system is another byproduct of the teaching of evolution. Good going Monkey-Brains. All you people that have half a brain, LAUGH AND MOCK these ape heads back to the stone age where they belong.
Are you a professional imbecile, or is being one just a hobby of yours?

BTW: Still waiting on some evidence from you to back up your ludicrous assertions. Will any be forthcoming, or do you intend to continue with the "Hit-N-Run" posts so typical of cowardly fundamentalist without a clue?

Fort Worth, TX

#50 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
The RACES- I want the Evolutionitsts to give us their take on the difference in the RACES. Hitler believed in the MASTER RACE. Look at how he went about to nudge the evolutionary process along. Hitler was the most sold out, 100% CONSISTENT EVILUTIONIST, I mean evolutionist. A REAL TRUE evolutionist would follow Hitlers lead.. The survival of the fittest.
Do you believe in the man from Nazareth, or do you believe in the doctrine of the Nazi's?
How would an EVOLUTIONIST MONKEY BRAIN explain the differences IN THE RACES????
Like I said, your BRAINLESS stupidity was born in the Dark Ages where it needs to be thrown back in to.
Typical christian fundamentalist straw-man argument. If you can dazzle them with brains then baffle them with bullshit, huh preacher?

Fort Worth, TX

#52 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
John 8:44 Jesus Christ speaking
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father YE WILL DO...
He meant liars like you.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#53 Jan 18, 2013
Living by faith wrote:
Hell billy- How old ARE you??? Your stage name is an indication that your either a spoiled brat kid or your a "grown man" that never actually grew up. As a side note, It's good to see some body else that believes IN A LITERAL HELL. The word HELL is a Biblical word. When I say the Bible, there's no confusion which Bible I'm referring to. AV1611. One BIBLE was Created by God. All the reset EVOLVED from Satan.
Actually, I don't believe in the bible. I know it better than others though. If I were to believe in just one it would have too be one in Hebrew or Aramaic because after all of the translations it has lost too much of it's meaning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosa Parks statue 18 min guest 5
No good looking women in Dyersburg? 21 min Amazed 5
dyersburg country mart 21 min grandma 2
Tear Down Mount Rushmore - Half Slave Owners 24 min I have adream 3
Confederate statue downtown 27 min guest 53
Nsk Maintenance? 1 hr Guest 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Alyssa76 11,066
Los portales- WARNING 5 hr conservative 48
Hometown Urgent Care 14 hr Guest 43

Dyersburg Jobs