First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#23 Jun 14, 2012
jim wrote:
please do
Raise your right arm as you extend the hand and flatten it. Now place the open palm at a 90 degree angle and move it very rapidly towards your right facial cheek and commence slapping because that's the ony person you should be slapping.
Laughs Alot

United States

#24 Jun 14, 2012
That's right. When I shop I don't like to smell other people's BO or hear them talk about having sex with their family members. It's ok though, they will probably be out of business when they pass that law where you have to be drug tested to get food stamps!! LOL
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure they shop there because they have good deals, and they do not have money to shop at Wal-Mart or Kroger. I shop there, because I am a smart shopper, and I am not going to be stupid and shop somewhere where their prices are high. Why should you not shop somewhere just because there is nasty people shopping there? Stop judging people and look at yourself. I am sure they look at you and think that you are a stuck up bitch that does not want to be seen shopping at the same place as them.
jim

Covington, TN

#25 Feb 25, 2013
thats exactly what I thought oleblue...ALL TALK
anon

Dallas, TX

#26 Feb 25, 2013
Thanks for sharing. Can u say NASTY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Eaves 58 min In the know 1
john3:16 2 hr Mlke 38
Clown issue 2 hr guest 8
FC Banker 3 hr maxie 11
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr Dawg 106,186
Carmike Theatre Dyersburg TN 5 hr guest 39
Jasmine 5 hr Guest5421 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance