Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

The above statement is proof why our education budget should not be cut.
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Really, you cannot possibly believe there is any truth to the above posting by 'sam'?
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Well i guess you are not to embarrassed since you got on the Internet telling everyone. You should only be embarrassed about your spelling. The computer has this thing called spell check
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
Well i guess you are not to embarrassed since you got on the Internet telling everyone. You should only be embarrassed about your spelling. The computer has this thing called spell check
There should be a comma after "well"; the "i" should be capitalized; "to" should be "too". That is all.
jim

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

oleblue wrote:
<quoted text>There should be a comma after "well"; the "i" should be capitalized; "to" should be "too". That is all.
you need to be slapped
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

oleblue wrote:
<quoted text>There should be a comma after "well"; the "i" should be capitalized; "to" should be "too". That is all.
You forgot to do your corrections on first post. That is all.
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

oleblue wrote:
You also forgot to tell me a "." should be at the end of last sentence. That is all.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

sam wrote:
my bruther really inbarrissed me at country mart today. he pooped in his pants and it stunk so bad. people were staring at us and laffing. he has a bowl problem and he does it alot. my mom whooped him hard when we got home. he's 14 but he acts like a little kid. i'm 11 and i am mor machure than him. one old man at country mart started cussing at my mom and she almost beat him up.
Can't ya'll tell that this is a made up story and the mis-spelling is intentional? This is just some kid or young person having fun.
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You also forgot to tell me a "." should be at the end of last sentence. That is all.
DARN! You're correct. I must now slap myself on the wrist.
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

jim wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to be slapped
Jim, if you really feel the need to slap me, I will gladly give you the directions.
jim

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

please do
wrong

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Really wrote:
This is proof why we should have gas chambers, for people who post this stuff---no place in society for such a warped mind!!!!!!
Live and Let Live

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Really wrote:
This is proof positive that the school budgets needs to be cut....WE HAVE TO STOP THROWING GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD EDUCATION.
This is what happens when we "leave no child behind"....because whether on purpose or not....this is inbreeding at it's best!

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

wasnt it about a year ago that this same thing came out on topix? school is out and nothing to do

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Sam, where have you been? I haven't seen you at the skating rink lately.
Laughs Alot

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

This is why I do not shop at Meth-Mart. There are always some trashy people in there. It's like everyone from Mill Town and South Town shop there. LOL

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Laughs Alot wrote:
This is why I do not shop at Meth-Mart. There are always some trashy people in there. It's like everyone from Mill Town and South Town shop there. LOL
I am sure they shop there because they have good deals, and they do not have money to shop at Wal-Mart or Kroger. I shop there, because I am a smart shopper, and I am not going to be stupid and shop somewhere where their prices are high. Why should you not shop somewhere just because there is nasty people shopping there? Stop judging people and look at yourself. I am sure they look at you and think that you are a stuck up bitch that does not want to be seen shopping at the same place as them.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Some people should not have access to the internet...
gottago

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

One time my momma took me yhere shopping with her.Well sure enuogh the pain hit me to right then.The restroom was out of order so I had my momma rum up the aisle and started hollering and everyone ran up front to see what was happening.That is when I let it go on some chocolate fudge brownies and it looked just like the picture on the brownie box.Then I calmly walked up to the front and acted like I was calming my mother.I told them she had fits like that ever so often.We checked out and left the store.I was 16 then and I am 22 now.Since that day,I haven`t eat a brownie since.Matter of fact,I haven`t been back to that store either.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

The Rifleman wrote:
Some people should not have access to the internet...
This is sooooooooooooo true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Bayless 144,458
Sheriff Walker 21 min BLOOD MONEY 13
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 32 min guest 76
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr thoughtful 9,246
dead man 2 hr Smobley 18
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 2 hr Pepper 6,952
god's not dead 7 hr guest 17
david swift got his house in real estate 11 hr Karensfriend 27
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 11 hr The real ummmmmmm 97,217
C and C pharmacy 12 hr Guest 1 39
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••