colonial rubber
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
greg b

Sioux City, IA

#1 Apr 28, 2012
What do you think about them going from 8 hr to 12 hr shifts?

Longview, TX

#2 Apr 28, 2012
It's pathetic that they lay some people off then try to work the remaining people into the ground

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 May 5, 2012
And now are told Sunday is a mandatory workday.
Worker

Sioux City, IA

#4 May 5, 2012
Guess you can quit and get a job somewhere else

Or you can quit you're bitching and be thankfully you got a job
mixer

Sioux City, IA

#5 May 5, 2012
greg b wrote:
be glad you have a job. you could be collecting wefare. lazy ass hillybilly americans
mixer

Sioux City, IA

#6 May 5, 2012
guest wrote:
It's pathetic that they lay some people off then try to work the remaining people into the ground
samr goes for you jack butt. be glad you are working.
mixer

Sioux City, IA

#7 May 5, 2012
rebel time wrote:
And now are told Sunday is a mandatory workday.
and what were you going to do on sunday. go to church? get your ass to work!
greg b

Sioux City, IA

#8 May 5, 2012
mixer wrote:
<quoted text>
and what were you going to do on sunday. go to church? get your ass to work!
Awe you must be "special" I feel sorry for you. I AM thankful I have a job dumba** never said I wasnt I was just asking a simple question its what ppl do on this site so if you dont like it get the f*** off
just my thoughts

Puryear, TN

#9 May 5, 2012
all for these companies are the same, the worker is not important just roll the product. If a study was done I feel sure they would see that after 8 hours you are not as productive nor as alert to quality, or course this day and time numbers are all they want for doing a good job.

Dyersburg, TN

#10 May 5, 2012
greg b wrote:
Try working for that jerk Scott Hughes! He is the biggest butthole I ever saw. There are better jobs out there. They start you out at $7.50 hour and then treat you like crap. If they get rid of Scott that would be an improvement. The only reason some people work there is the 10 hour shift, 4 days a week, take that away then they are in trouble.
Worker

Sioux City, IA

#11 May 6, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Try working for that jerk Scott Hughes! He is the biggest butthole I ever saw. There are better jobs out there. They start you out at $7.50 hour and then treat you like crap. If they get rid of Scott that would be an improvement. The only reason some people work there is the 10 hour shift, 4 days a week, take that away then they are in trouble.
Then quit. There are a 100 people waiting on your job.

Maybe if you were smarter, then you could have gotten a better job.

Sioux City, IA

#12 May 6, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha... he got you guest. you must be stupid.

Dyersburg, TN

#13 May 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha... he got you guest. you must be stupid.
If it was such a good job then they wouldn't go thru so many, people STUPID! HAHAHAHAH.....STUPID. They can stick those hot a&& jobs up there a&& since there such good jobs. Is your stupid a$$ working there, because if it is your a dumba$$ and by the way its not the job it the boss that's I'm talking about. People don't deserve to be talk like a dog. He lets people use there cell phone all night and take long a$$ breaks, because that the only way he can keep anyone. Maybe someone needs to go over his head and put a stop to all the rule breakers.
Ex-worker

Dyersburg, TN

#14 May 6, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Smarter than you, because I don't work there anymore. By the way there aren't a 100 people waiting on those jobs. They can barely find anyone to work and when they do they don't stay long. There are a lot of good people there but most don't work for Scott.
been needing a job

Cambridge, MA

#15 May 6, 2012
You people are crazy.... I would be glad to work there! I been looking for a job 4 ever... And yal complaning! Really! it dont sound like u want to work... If so then get out of there and let someone who will be proud to work!! My god we are loosing everything and all of you sitting around b!**hing!

Marble Falls, TX

#16 May 6, 2012
it's only gonna get worse unless something doesn't change in nov.

Dyersburg, TN

#17 May 6, 2012
been needing a job wrote:
You people are crazy.... I would be glad to work there! I been looking for a job 4 ever... And yal complaning! Really! it dont sound like u want to work... If so then get out of there and let someone who will be proud to work!! My god we are loosing everything and all of you sitting around b!**hing!
They hir everyday thru Manpower and other temps. All you got to do is pass a drug test, so whats the problem. Get off the drugs.
umm

Sioux City, IA

#18 May 6, 2012
Do they hire women?

Dyersburg, TN

#19 May 6, 2012
umm wrote:
Do they hire women?
Yes all the time.
cry a river

Cambridge, MA

#20 May 7, 2012
Guest!!! Excuse you! I dnt use drugs! I however am layed off right now due to lack of work. So dnt come on here acttin like you know everybody is a drug head! If truth be known you ur self could be one or you have children that might be using! So let me get it clear, I DONT USE DRUGS!!! And the ones who are B!+ch!n about the job shouldnt have one! I need one but instead they put ones who B!+ch about it! Imagin That! And i could blow that drug test straight to NEGATIVE! Beings i have never failed one in over 35 yrs! Thank you very much!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
word association (Feb '10) 5 min Alyssa76 2,057
Word game: keep a word, drop a word (Jun '14) 6 min Alyssa76 369
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 7 min Alyssa76 1,582
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 8 min Alyssa76 1,684
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 9 min Alyssa76 11,540
What happened on Parkview 45 min Username 27
Jim Horner spreading fake news 1 hr Dedicated voter 97
Fredís superstore in Dyersburg tn 2 hr rootgal 9
Multiple cops on the street 12 hr Pux 22
Bean mill rd 19 hr Probing Uranus 28