christmas lights 2010

Jackson, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2010
We want to look at christmas lights but dont know where to go. Anybody know where some awesome displays are?
curious

Sioux City, IA

#2 Dec 11, 2010
Christmas City in Covington is awesome,also lights of the delta in Blyville are pretty too.
hey

Sioux City, IA

#3 Dec 11, 2010
Is christmas city open yet?
beth

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2010
hey wrote:
Is christmas city open yet?
yes friends are going tonight
Dyersburgian

Sioux City, IA

#5 Dec 11, 2010
There is something going in the dyersburg fairgrounds as well
Martha

Southaven, MS

#6 Dec 11, 2010
One of the ugliest ever is at the Farms and it's all blue and just tacky...They may have money but they have no taste! The yard is ugly year round but at Christmas...look out!!!!
where

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2010
Can you direct me to what part of Covongton...or even Caruthersville..whichever...we would like to go.

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2010
any1 have directions to christmas city in covington?

Sioux City, IA

#9 Dec 12, 2010
I would like to know where christmas city is also...i want to take my kids this week...is the sorghum valley christmas at the fair already over? Can someone please point me in the direction i need to go so i can take my kids to see some awesome christmas lights? please, & thankyou!

Sioux City, IA

#10 Dec 12, 2010
Is the sorghum valley Christmas at the fair grounds over I really want to go.

Jackson, TN

#11 Dec 13, 2010
Here is the website for the Blytheville xmas lights. On the left side of page is a link you can click on to get directions.

http://www.lightsofthedelta.com/index.htm

Alamo, TN

#12 Dec 13, 2010
There is a house in the edge of Obion Co. that has pretty Christmas decorations and lights. It's right down the road from Fast Mac's on Bud Barker Road (about 20 minutes from Dyersburg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skankburg 15 min Guestx 7
I need money 1 hr impulse 23
magic shops 1 hr monte 19
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr My Opinion 106,184
john3:16 3 hr guest 25
Dr Cook 4 hr Guest 10
FC Banker 4 hr Guest 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance