worried

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Not to long ago they hired a new cook where my husband is a manager. the new cook is a female. since she started my husband had been getting home later and later on nights he closes. then tonight a earring falls out of his shoe. the earring doesn't belong to me or my daughter. and he says he has no idea who it belongs to, but when he went back to work he took it with him. what should i do? I don't want to call him a cheater when i don't really kno so how do i find out?
do this

Puryear, TN

#2 Jan 19, 2013
find someone to confide in.. maybe someone on facebook or someone he works with that you know.. & just ask them to check it out for you.. ive had to do that before & found my husband cheating so i left him. make sure it is someone he doesn't know well & doesnt know their vehicle. ride with them to his work when he's getting off & watch.
worried

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2013
That might could work! I just hate to spy. but I'm not given much choice.
do this

Puryear, TN

#4 Jan 19, 2013
i hated it also but it's better to find out sooner than later

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Have you considered smelling his peter?
overtime doesnt payq

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Snoop. A jealous woman does better research than the FBI. True story. Enlist the help of your best girlfriend.

South Sioux City, NE

#7 Jan 19, 2013
The truth will come out....happened to me when I least expected it....don't let on to him, sit back, listen and watch.....
yep

Sioux City, IA

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Happened to me too. But it came outta no where. He judt left and just never came back home. How low is that? How does one just change everything all of a sudden? Pure selfishness. It hurts left me and his kid..

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Exact same thing happened to me. Husband was a manager at a restaurant and his late nights got later and later and became nearly dawn and I heard every excuse in the book why he was so late from "work". I was absolutely blindsided. He was sleeping with the 16 year old hostess. But that's okay. I got my divorce, our child, he lost his job and was sued by the girls family for statutory rape. Who's the dummy now?

Humboldt, TN

#10 Jan 19, 2013
It's nt a matter of if,it's when bcause mostdo it.Always go into the marriage with this in mind and save,save save and hide as much cash as possible for when he screws up and he will screw up.

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2013
guest wrote:
It's nt a matter of if,it's when bcause mostdo it.Always go into the marriage with this in mind and save,save save and hide as much cash as possible for when he screws up and he will screw up.
Best advice ever.

Martin, TN

#12 Jan 19, 2013
worried wrote:
Not to long ago they hired a new cook where my husband is a manager. the new cook is a female. since she started my husband had been getting home later and later on nights he closes. then tonight a earring falls out of his shoe. the earring doesn't belong to me or my daughter. and he says he has no idea who it belongs to, but when he went back to work he took it with him. what should i do? I don't want to call him a cheater when i don't really kno so how do i find out?
just be sure you prepared to find out~either way, it's going to forever change your relationship w/him
sunshine

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jan 20, 2013
u better start hiding money open up ur own checking account at a different bank.Get ur proof and nail his butt to the wall. If he is cheating his attitude will change also. If u find out he is go straight to the bank and draw out every penny out of ur joint account before u confront him.
anon

Ripley, TN

#14 Jan 20, 2013
He might not be cheating. Just b/c he took the earring back to work doesn't mean anything. Maybe he wants to see who it belongs to. As for working late, does he normally have to during certain days of the week or year?

Why not drive by the place when he normally is to get off work. Follow him (borrow a friend's car) when he leaves. See if he follows little-miss-hot-to trot home (assuming they have one).

Watch for other signs (his interest in you, not just sex either). Is he primping more? Trying to be more sexy for work, etc. A woman's instincts are usually pretty good...
i sure

Sioux City, IA

#15 Jan 20, 2013
i am sure he is the black guy that works at neils so let me no if i am right and then if i am you will no if he is

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

South Sioux City, NE

#16 Jan 21, 2013
guest wrote:
If this is the case, then you are better off not getting married in the first place.
Hilly Billy Is An Azzhole

Jackson, TN

#17 Jan 22, 2013
It uis easy tio fuind out if he is cheating , there is something called proof . and if he is staying late. have someone keep an eye on him one or two nights and see if there is ANYone else staying late. could be work could be cheating with a girl or GUY so just have someone keep an eye on him and then find out and stop assumeing anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Pixie and can we run her out of here alr... 1 hr pixie 31
define open marriage 2 hr pixie 33
not done yet! 3 hr pixie 29
Melanie Pugh 3 hr Guest 9
bouncy ball (Jul '15) 3 hr pixie 3
What is going on with this girl.? 3 hr Caldk 1
what happened in the laynee case? 3 hr Izzy-_- 45
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Guest 105,856
David Dodds 6 hr Wannabe Criminal 16

Dyersburg Jobs