First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jackson, TN

#22 Jul 4, 2013
Fuckwhatpplsay wrote:
Casper is really good with tats my sis just got a tat from him he opened the brand new needle in front of us !!!! My sister paid 65 for her tat and it looks really good !!! Even lines and beautiful color!!! Casper chose the colors and I do have to say he chose the best ones!!! So before y'all go runnin y'all's mouth about somebody you need to get the facts
Facts are on a list in the Dyersburg ER from the lists of people whom had staph from him. They are also in the nasty red bags he always had sitting around the back and side steps of his old south town shop instead of disposing of them properly. They are also in the nasty junk bus that he was using that didn't even have a sink, that is if he ever washes his hands before or after anything he does. He only came to Tennessee because Missouri shut him down and threw his nasty tail out.
Umm

Ripley, TN

#23 Jul 9, 2013
Jeff Chessor! Tattoo Varrou!
big time

Nashville, TN

#25 Jul 9, 2013
Red solo cup.
big time

Nashville, TN

#26 Jul 9, 2013
Casper messed mine up. Just sayin.
inked

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Jul 9, 2013
I have personally covered up 5 that Casper did myself and have 3 more ppl that im drawing tats up for to cover his work
LTR

Sydney, Australia

#29 Jul 12, 2013
Fuckwhatpplsay wrote:
Casper is really good with tats my sis just got a tat from him he opened the brand new needle in front of us !!!! My sister paid 65 for her tat and it looks really good !!! Even lines and beautiful color!!! Casper chose the colors and I do have to say he chose the best ones!!! So before y'all go runnin y'all's mouth about somebody you need to get the facts
Sis didn't pay with money

Since: Jun 13

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Aug 15, 2013
hold up bitch my fuckin sister did pay with cash so yu need to take yo bitch ass on somewhere with that shit. casper has a wife that he loves. idgf what ppl say casper hasn't ever fucked anyone that gets a tat by him!!!!and no nobody has got staff from him!!! a needle don't give yu staff unless it was use on someone else that had it. andcasper uses a new needle everytime. the only reason yu can get staff is if you don't take care of yo shit. you can walk in walmart and get staff if yu got a new tat. so yall need to take that shit on somewhere also!!! casper has got a 100 percent on all his health dept papers I have seen them personally!!!

Dyersburg, TN

#31 Aug 15, 2013
Shane S. will bang your girl or wife for a tattoo.

United States

#32 Aug 15, 2013
Noah is nothing but a smartass who wouldn't have been able to open his shop if his entire family didn't sponge off his grandfather. He can't get along with anybody he works with because he thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else. He needs to work on staying straight, too.
ballin on a budget

Dyersburg, TN

#33 Aug 16, 2013
Noah is so clean..he spent 8 hours on me last night..he had plastic wrap protecting everything..even the phone and his red bull can..I bet he changed gloves a hundred times..my art was custom drawn and VERY reasonably priced..and I got way more than I asked for..he has never been a smart ass to me and if he has ever been to you its prob because he is very good at pointing out the douchebags that will make an appt and not keep it! He can tell when you open your mouth about your lame idea that you don't wanna spend more than 40 but expect a $200 tattoo.. most of you are broke and should be saving your money anyway... noah you kick ass..piss on these broke bitches! I'll be seeing you again! I'm the chick walking around with the new badass half sleeve..stop me and ill let you see what your missing out on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches 45 min Guest 3
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 52 min always pondering 27
Hug pot hole in back of Arbys 55 min The Real Smarty 34
miss u so much 4 hr Pennie Lane 18
Shocked...Not 4 hr Pennie Lane 6
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 5 hr Angry Mama 158
Brian Whitt busted with Meth (Jul '14) 6 hr redsworld 72
state troopers Thu seriously 11

Freeze Watch for Dyer County was issued at March 28 at 3:18AM CDT

Dyersburg Dating