??? Bless America
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 23, 2012
The latest move by the leaders of our Nation to remove ANY references to the God of the Bible and to JER-USA-LEM as belonging to Israel during the Demon-crat National Convention and the Party of the President's Platform a few weeks back is just the latest attack on the God of the Bible and Christianity.
Any references to Jesus Christ has officially been removed by our Nations leaders for decades.

In 1892 the U.S. Supreme Court would declare:
"America is a Christian Nation"

Today, Atheism is the religion taught in the schools of America.

If there is "NO GOD", then MAN becomes his own god.

Words of a FOOL.
"America is a Christian Nation"

The U.S. Supreme Court.
Supreme means the GREATEST IN POWER AND AUTHORITY. That is, if a decision comes down from a JUDGE in your city, it may ultimately be overturn (OVERRULED). On the other hand, it may be validated (SUSTAINED) by the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court is made up of 9 Justices which are nominated by the President.(The President nominates a person who has the same Political theory and persuasion as he does).
A U.S. Supreme Court Justice has a lifetime tenure unless they are impeached. Today they make over $200,000 a year.

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2012
The Supreme Court is one of the three branches of the Government of the United States.
Legislative, Executive and Judicial.

The makeup of the Supreme Court (today that would be 5 that lean toward Conservative values and 4 that lean toward fools, I mean Liberal values) has a greater influence in many ways, and an ultimate word on the Laws of our Nation. Judicial Activism (Roe V Wade) is the Supreme Courts ability to make Law, which is not their job and is not suppose to be in their power.

BTW, Contrary to what most Fundementalists say, the act of having an abortion is NOT as much of a SIN in Gods eyes as the ACT (Fornication/Adultery) that results in, many times, in the pregnancy, regardless of what 21st Century Theologians say.

In the early part of the 20th Century, Preachers (Sam Jones, Bob Jones Sr., and Billy Sunday) were seeing grown men in their 30's, 40's, and 50's saved by the thousands. By the 1950's, the great preachers were dying out and were being replaced by TEACHERS AND PASTORS. The Conversions of GROWN MEN were replaced with Youth For Christ. Now TEENAGERS and Youth Camps were the thing. By the 80's and 90's the Church would no longer target MEN and WOMEN to repent of their wickedness to be SAVED. They no lonnger would try to Evangelize the youth of America. They would end up trying to save unborn BABIES.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2012
The 3 Branches of the Government of the United States of America.

The Executive- The President.
The Legislative- The Senate and the House of Representatives.
The Judicial. The Supreme Court.

When the Lord Jesus Christ takes over this world (By force I might add). He will take control of ALL the Governments of this world.

Isaiah 33:17,20-23
(17) Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the LAND THAT IS VERY FAR OFF.

(20) Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see JER-USA-LEM a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.

(21) But their the glorious LORD will be unto us a place of broad rivers and streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallet ship pass thereby.
(22) For the LORD IS OUR JUDGE

That would be the JUDICIAL Branch.

...THE LORD IS OUR LAWGIVER...

That would be the LEGISLATIVE Branch of our Government.

...THE LORD IS OUR KING.

That, of course, would be the EXECUTIVE Branch of a Government.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 23, 2012
When the Lord Jesus Christ comes back (In the not so distant near future) HE WILL TAKE OVER ALL THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD.

Isaiah 9:6-7
(6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the GOVERNMENT shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, teh Prince of Peace.

There'll be NO PEACE on this Earth UNTIL JESUS CHRIST COMES BACK!

(7) Of the INCREASE OF HIS GOVERNMENT AND PEACE there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it WITH JUDGEMENT and with JUSTICE from henceforth even for ever. The Zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform it.

Someone might ask,
"How will Jesus Christ do all this?"

Verse 5
For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with BURNING AND FUEL OF FIRE.

He will accomplish this by taking control over the world back from Satan and the Antichrist.

Which side will you be on?

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2012
In the mean time, in the past 50 years, the Judicial Branch of the American Government has MADE RULINGS and PASSED DOWN JUDGEMENTS ...

I wonder why criminals, law breakers and EVIL DOERS, when they are brought to court, and the JUDGE or the Jury finds them guilty, why don't they ever say,

"Judge not that ye be not judged"?

Which is an incomplete statement and quote from the Bible

Matthew 7:1-2
(1) Judge not that ye be not judged.
(2) For with what JUDGEMENT YE JUDGE, YE SHALL BE JUDGED; and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Paul, in the book of 1 Corinthians would say,

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual JUDGETH ALL THINGS, yet he himself is JUDGED of no man.

The problem is, there just aren't very many SPIRITUAL PEOPLE around these days.

Also,

One of the books of the Bible just happens to be called JUDGES!

The Supreme Court has passed down JUDGEMENTS that have become Laws across our Nation.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 23, 2012
The Judicial Activism of the U.S. Supreme Court that has had an impact on the Spritual nature of our Nation.

"A verbal prayer offered in school"
is found UNCONSTITUTIONAL, even if it is Non-denominational, neutral and of voluntary participation.

Freedom of Speech and Press is guaranteed to ALL STUDENTS "UNLESS" the topic is religion.

It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL for a student to pray out loud over his lunch.

UNCONSTITUTIONAL for Kindergarton students to recite poems EVEN IF "GOD" IS NOT in the poem, but someone hearing it THINKS it's a prayer.

Matthew 18:6 Jesus Christ speaking.
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depths of the sea.

It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL for a student to arrive early to school to PRAY.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 23, 2012
U.S. Supreme Court rulings regarding GOD in the schools across America continued.

UNCONSTITUTIONAL for any Board of Education to use the word "GOD" in any of it's official writings.

It's UNCONSTTUTIONAL for any Kindergarten assembly to ask "Whose Birthday is celebrated on Christmas".

It's UNCONSTITUTIONAL for the 10 Commandments to be hung in any classroom because a student MAY READ THEM.

It's UNCONSTITUTIONAL for a child to pray over his meal.

UNCONSTITUTIONAL for a Graduational Assembly to have an opening or closing prayer.

A Omaha Nebraska teacher tells a student who reads his Bible during FREE TIME "opening his Bible in class is against the law".

Denvor Colorado School removes Bibles from the School Library.

A Colorado School also bans ANY "Christmas Carols" from being sung during CHRISMAS TIME, if it mentions Jesus CHRIST.

Once again, in the near future, CHRISTMAS time around the world, will be a time of celebrating ANTICHRISTmas time. Actually, it's already here. He just hasn't risen to power yet.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Someone reading this will say, "Well, after all, the Constitution does talk about the 'Seperation of church and State'".

The term "Seperation of Church and State" is not even found on the Costitution. It is from a letter given by Thomas Jefferson to a couple of Baptist preachers in Danbury Connecticut in 1802.

To Messers, Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, and Stephen Nelson. A committee of the Danbury Baptist Association of the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist Association, give me the highest satisfaction. My duties dictate a faithful and zealous persuit of the interests of my constituents, and in preportion as they are persuade of my filedity to these duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Beliving with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and God, that he owes account to no other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinoins. I contemplate with soverign reverence that act of the whole American people which declare that THEIR LEGISLATURE SHOULD MAKE NO LAW RESPECTING AN ESTABLISHMENT OF RELIGION, OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERSIZE THEREOF, thus building A WALL OF SEPERATION BETWEEN CHURCH AND STATE.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 29, 2012
Contrary to what most people think, the Constitution of the United States of America does not have the words SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE in it.

The Constitution of the United States was adapted by the Constitution Convention in Philadelphia Pennssylvania. The significance of Philadelphia is that "Philadelphia" is the name of the next to the last Church mentioned in Revelation 3.

The last Church mentioned in Revelation 3
The Church of the Laodiceans (Laodicea means THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE)

Revelation 3:14-17
(14) And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.
(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and KNOWEST NOT...

These people would be called AGNOSTIC CHRISTIANS.

...that thou art WRETCHED and MISERABLE and POOR and BLIND and NAKED.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2012
Just prior to the Laodicean Church is the
Philadelphian Church
Revelation 3:7-10
(7) And the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; these things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shuteth; and shuteth; and no man openeth;
(8) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, AND HAST KEPT MY WORD...

The 1611 KING JAMES AUTHORIZED BIBLE would come out of the Philadelphia Church period.

...and hast not denied my name.

The Christains of the Philadelphia Church period had COURAGE. The people of the Laodicean Church period have CABLE.

(9)Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan which say they are jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I wil make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(10) Because thou hast kept THE WORD OF MY PATIENCE..

The WORD OF MY PATIENCE indicates that it took God a while to complete. Around 1600 years to be exact.

...I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon ALL THE WORLD; to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 29, 2012
The term SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE is NOT found in the Constitution. What is found in the Constitution is the

First Amendment
An Amendment is an Improvement, a Correction or a FORMAL REVISION.

BTW- The Bible (AV1611) has no Amendments to it!

The First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States isn't about Unreasonable Search and Seizure. That wouldn't be until the 4th Amendment.

Or,

Bails and Fines. That wouldn't be addressed until the 8th Amendment.

Or even about Repaealing or turning over an earlier Amendment as the 21st Amendment of the Constitution does by Repealing the 18th Amendment, which officially turned Amerixa into a Nation of BOOZERS.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 29, 2012
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion...

Some FOOL will say, "See there, the Constitution forbids prayer in School!"

...OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE THEREOF,...

The FIRST, the PREMIER, the ORIGINAL Amendment to the Constitution would ensure the citizenry of the United States of America would have the FREEDOM, Not FROM, but OF RELIGION.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion...

As in a State Run Religion like they have in Italy, France and other Catholic Nations. Or like Muslim Countries of the World (Iran, Saidi Arabia, Egypt)

Enter the Religion of the Antichrist (Chrislam) which will take over the world including the United States. When you kick GOD out of a Nation, that void will be filled, not with Atheism, but with Satan-ism.

...OR PROHIBITING the FREE EXERSIZE THEREOF.

As in Russia, China and Cuba.

The Soviet Union statement to promote Atheism. The Church in the USSR is seperated from the State, and the Schools from the Church.

The U.S. Supreme Court has adopted the Constitution of the US...SR. Congratulations America, we have finally arrived to Hell on Earth.??? Bless America!

Location hidden

#13 Sep 30, 2012
We went from vuluntary prayer in the classroom to Violence from punks out in Columbine in 40 years.

There's FREE SPEECH from every filthy corner of America's gutters, back alleys, and sewers, but not in the Public Schools of America. That is, anything and everything can be spoken across America except A BIBLE VERSE.

What this Country needs is some PRAY-TRIOTS. Not to be confused with the so-called "patriots" who are fighting for the rights of Americans to kick Jesus Christ, the Bible, Prayer, and the God of the Bible out of every corner of the public arena of our Nation. And for Allah (the god) who will be welcomed into America with open arms along with his new bride. Mary (this Mary is NOT the mother of Jesus. This Mary is another woman incognito)

Revelation 2:19-22 Jesus Christ speaking
(19) I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
(20) Notwithstandind I have a few things against thee, BECAUSE THOU SUFFEREST THAT WOMAN JEZEBEL...

This is the Harlot woman of the Catholic Church.

...which callest herself a prophetess to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornicatio, and to EAT THINGS SACRIFICED UNTO IDOLS.

The Catholic Church members EAT the EUCHARIST every Sunday morning.

(21) And I gave her space to repent of her FORNICATION; AND SHE REPENTED NOT.
(22) Behold, will cast her into a bed, and them that commit ADULTERY with her into GREAT TRIBULATION, EXCEPT THEY REPENT OF THEIR DEEDS.

America is filled with Adulterers and Fornicators. Spiritually and Physically.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 30, 2012
The Soldiers of America

What makes our Soldiers any differnt from, say, the fighters of the Taliban or Al Qaeda?

Our Soldiers are fighting for our Nation.
They're fighting for their Nations.

Our Soldiers are fighting for FREEDOM.
Their "soldiers" are fighting for their freedom.

Our Soldiers are fighting for Honor.
Their "soldiers" are all fighting for honor.

The Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Palestine Liberation Front, and the Muslim Brotherhood are ALL fighting for their god (Allah). The Warriors of our Nation today in 2012 are fighting for ()???, the RIGHT to kick out, to remove, to abolish the God of the Bible from America and every level of the American society.

"Allah is our objective, the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations" The Muslim Brotherhood.

The United States along with it's allies, took on Japan, Italy and finally Germany in WW2. The entire conflict took 6 years.

The United States, along with it's allies has been fighting a bunch of RAGTAG terrorists thugs for nearly 12 years now. What's happened to America the Great?

Location hidden

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Psalm 73 A Psalm (Song) for America

Psalm 73
(1) Truly God is good to Israel...

As God has been GOOD to America for 200 years.

...even to such as are of A CLEAN HEART.
(2) But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
(3) For I was envious at the FOOLISH, WHEN I SAW THE PROSPERITY OF THE WICKED,

That would describe the United States in the past 50 years.
America has PROSPERED IN HER WICKEDNESS!

(4) For their are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
(5) They are NOT IN TROUBLE AS OTHER MEN; neither are they plagued like other men.

It's been said for years that you can't get a drink of good, clean water ANYWHERE in the world outside of the United States.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Psalm 73 the description of America continued

(6) Therefore PRIDE compasseth them about as a chain;

The Bible says in:
Proverbs 16:18
PRIDE goeth before DESTRUCTION, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 11:2

When PRIDE cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowely is wisdom.

I John 2:16
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, AND THE PRIDE OF LIFE, IS NOT OF THE FATHER, BUT IS OF THE WORLD.

Job 41:34 In describing Satan
He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over ALL THE CHILDREN OF PRIDE.

The middle letter in prIde is "I".

Words of a deceived, stupid Christian.

"I'm PROUD to be an American"

Location hidden

#17 Sep 30, 2012
Psalm 73 continued
(6) Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain...

You ever wonder why "men" wear chains aroud their necks? Because for some men, it's their PRIDE.

...VIOLENCE COVERETH THEM as a garment.

VIOLENCE is rampant across America today.

Ezekiel 7:10-12, 23
(10) Behold the day, behold, it is come: the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, PRIDE hath budded.
(11) VIOLENCE is risen up into a rod of wickedness: none of them shall remain...

Does that mean ALL OF AMERICA (the United States) will be wiped out during the Tribualtion?

...nor of their multitude, nor of any of theirs: neither shall their be wailing for them.
(12) The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoiceth, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

(23) MAKE A CHAIN: for the land is full of BLOODY CRIMES, and the city is full of VIOLENCE.

We are already at a place where cities are FULL OF VIOLENCE.In a few months, when the Church is Raptured and the Devil is unleashed on this world, the Serial Killers and the mass Murderers of the past 25 years will be merely caricatures of the Evil Beasts that will be let loose on this world by Satan.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Psalm 73 Continued America in 2012

(7) Their eyes stand out with fatness....

Like a bloated bullfrog.

...THEY HAVE MORE THAN HEART COULD WISH.
(8) They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning OPPRESSION; they speak loftily.

(9) They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
(10) Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
(11) And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most high?
(12)Behold, these are the ungodly, WHO PROSPER IN THE WORLD; THEY INCREASE IN RICHES.

Revelation 3:17
Because thou sayest, I AM RICH, AND INCREASED WITH GOODS, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and nacked.

Verse (19)
How are they brought into DESOLATION...

Desolation= Ruined, Deserted, Destroyed.

America bright future and coming attractions.

...as in a MOMENT!

That MOMENT is the MOMENT the Christians of this Nation are CAUGHT UP in the Rapture of the Church.

1 Corinthians 15:52
IN A MOMENT, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Psalm 73:19 Once again
How are they brought into DESOLATION,...

Proverbs 1:24-33 God is talking to you
(24) Because I have called, and ye refused; I have sretched out my hand, and no man regarded.
(25) But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
(26) I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
(27) When your fear cometh AS DESOLATION, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress ans anguish cometh upon you.
(28) THEN shall they call upon me, BUT I WILL NOT ANSWER; they shall seek me early, BUT THEY SHALL NOT FIND ME.
(29) For that they HATED KNOWLEDGE...

They were ANTI-GNOSTICS.

...and did not CHOOSE the fear of the LORD.

God is Pro-Choice. You can CHOOSE Jesus Christ or you can CHOOSE HELL AND DESTRUCTION.!

(30) They would NONE of my counsel: the despised ALL MY REPROOF.
(31) Therefore shall they EAT OF THE FRUIT...

As Eve did!

...of their OWN WAY, and be filled with their own devices.

(32) For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the PROSPERITY OF FOOLS shall destroy them.
(33) But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell SAFELY, and shall be quietrom fear of EVIL.

That is, they'll NOT see the Tribulation!

United States

#22 Sep 30, 2012
Stormy wrote:
YOU JUST OFFENDED ME DEVIL, WITH WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR, AND JEHOVAH OUR FATHER ALSO.
Oh come now, your little Jezee-poo is supposed to be a big boy, isn't he? I'm sure his dusty old bones can fend for themselves.
Stormy wrote:
YOU ARE STEPPING ON HOLY GROUND. i WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES.
Do they even make shoes to fit your cloven hooves?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Okeena pool closed forever? 29 min Just 9
Omg i just want an honest decient woman 45 min Mie 33
NWA Midsouth 1 hr Submit 5
Transgender is a mental disorder 2 hr bill 60
Murderer on mobile patrol 2 hr sot 12
Lets take our town back 6 hr TTR 13
Browning st what is going on, police everywhere 8 hr Doc 10
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern 21 hr justahorriblethought 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance