First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Fort Collins, CO

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Why does dyersburg have so much crime for such a small place? It's like Jackson and dyersburg are now suburbs of Memphis.i lived there when I was a kid 25 yrs ago and it really didn't seem as bad then. Sadly, it seems a lot of good people got hooked on meth and crack.i travel all around america for work and it's one of the last places where a large population of whites there still speak in Ebonics . I live in Maine now and wow it's so different here. There's some very good natured people there and it's sad to see such a pretty place become so toxic.
Josh

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Drugs are everywhere and they are taking over small towns because people are miserable. Greed has destroyed the nation. And yeah the northern 'blue' states are different, people are better there. Even the landscape is pristine, people have pride there. The south has become anti-education, lazy and angry.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
BECAUSE WE HAVE IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT CAN'T SPELL DYERSBURG...
Truth

Fort Collins, CO

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Josh wrote:
Drugs are everywhere and they are taking over small towns because people are miserable. Greed has destroyed the nation. And yeah the northern 'blue' states are different, people are better there. Even the landscape is pristine, people have pride there. The south has become anti-education, lazy and angry.
It's a shame josh because dyersburg is a pretty place. I like the location of it as well, it's close to a lot of very beautiful place , gatlinburg , Florida and pretty much all the gulf coast . However my wife and I we're thinking about moving down south so last year we visited dyersburg for the first time in 15 yrs. we loved the prices of the homes very affordable but we started looking at the crime stats and were shocked .not to mention that all three fast food experience were completely horrible . Wendy's was so bad it should have its own tv show. I always say before you move somewhere you should always visit the local Walmart . We went there on a Saturday afternoon and literally every white person we said hi too talked like they were black, I'm not racist at all but find it amusing to see whites walking around with idintity crisis.we don't think we'd feel comfortable placing our 4 kids in public school there.its very frustrating to see how far down that beautiful town had fallen since we lived there yrs ago. I really think the mayor and the police should take a very hard stance on crime because if they don't turn that place around it will be to late. Also we were shocked at all the mexicans we seen there we didn't remember that either. My grandmother lived in Miltown when I was a kid we went to see her house and let's just say if she lived there today she'd probably raped and murdered .but again I talked to slot really good down home folks there and sadly enough they warned me not to move there. How can we clean this place up to make it safe for kids and a nice place to live??
Truth

Fort Collins, CO

#5 Jun 16, 2013
guest wrote:
BECAUSE WE HAVE IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT CAN'T SPELL DYERSBURG...
Oh I'm sorry I'm driving my 60 k tahoe while typing this but your right it's" Dyersburg" it's hard to type and drive I must say. Thanks for your comment local slack jaw yocker lol your a prime example of what dyersburg produces:) oh look it's about 9:30 am time for your hydro pill.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#6 Jun 16, 2013
right you have a 60k tahoe... keep dreaming.

and by the way, our mayor is too fat to do anything about dyersburg.
Truth

Fort Collins, CO

#7 Jun 16, 2013
guest wrote:
right you have a 60k tahoe... keep dreaming.
and by the way, our mayor is too fat to do anything about dyersburg.
Why don't youguys vote him out?
truth

Wynne, AR

#8 Jun 16, 2013
The problem with Dyer Co. is that the sheriff's dept would rather let the criminals do the police departments job. Stop using the meth heads, crack heads and prescription drug abusers as narcs and put them in jail with the rest of the scum. We see the SAME names all over, Jody Floyd, Becky Odom, the Longs, etc. etc....What's the problem??? If they would put just those 3 people in jail for their crimes against society, it would eradicate 1/2 the crime here and save THOUSANDS in tax dollars on food stamps, Tn Care and SSI disability checks.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sorry I'm driving my 60 k tahoe while typing this but your right it's" Dyersburg" it's hard to type and drive I must say. Thanks for your comment local slack jaw yocker lol your a prime example of what dyersburg produces:) oh look it's about 9:30 am time for your hydro pill.
why do you drive and text.hope you are not teaching you kids that it all rite.then you want talk about safty in dyersburg.HOPE YOUR CHIDEREN ARE NOT RIDING WITH YOU.WHAT A DUM ASS
Christina

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jun 16, 2013
truth wrote:
The problem with Dyer Co. is that the sheriff's dept would rather let the criminals do the police departments job. Stop using the meth heads, crack heads and prescription drug abusers as narcs and put them in jail with the rest of the scum. We see the SAME names all over, Jody Floyd, Becky Odom, the Longs, etc. etc....What's the problem??? If they would put just those 3 people in jail for their crimes against society, it would eradicate 1/2 the crime here and save THOUSANDS in tax dollars on food stamps, Tn Care and SSI disability checks.
You live in Maine now. Don't look back.
love

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sorry I'm driving my 60 k tahoe while typing this but your right it's" Dyersburg" it's hard to type and drive I must say. Thanks for your comment local slack jaw yocker lol your a prime example of what dyersburg produces:) oh look it's about 9:30 am time for your hydro pill.
Why are you typing and driving???! Trying to cause a wreck?
just a thought

La Vergne, TN

#12 Jun 16, 2013
It makes me sick to go to dyersburg. Yes I think people have given up. We can't fight when the criminals are in office. The cops do need to have a tougher stance.
guest

Humboldt, TN

#13 Jun 16, 2013
And the answer is: Too many crooked officials, stupid officials, no factories, too many uneducated people, too much welfare, too many Negros, poor education system, bad Judges, lazy law enforcement
anon

Ripley, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2013
Josh wrote:
Drugs are everywhere and they are taking over small towns because people are miserable. Greed has destroyed the nation. And yeah the northern 'blue' states are different, people are better there. Even the landscape is pristine, people have pride there. The south has become anti-education, lazy and angry.
Norther states are better? How about Chicago, Obama's hometown? It's the murder capital of America! Despite a strict gun ban gangs and hoodlums roam the streets with all kinds of guns! And the Democratic Mayor hasn't done a thing to stop it.

Look at all the big cities up North: New York, Boston, and places like LA. All with massive drug problems & violence. Their schools are run down and filled with gangs and hoods.

Just read their local papers on the internet & you'll see more than their "pristine landscape". What a troll!
guest

Sioux City, IA

#15 Jun 16, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Norther states are better? How about Chicago, Obama's hometown? It's the murder capital of America! Despite a strict gun ban gangs and hoodlums roam the streets with all kinds of guns! And the Democratic Mayor hasn't done a thing to stop it.
Look at all the big cities up North: New York, Boston, and places like LA. All with massive drug problems & violence. Their schools are run down and filled with gangs and hoods.
Just read their local papers on the internet & you'll see more than their "pristine landscape". What a troll!
anon again you do not know what you are talking about. you spout stupid nonsense shit and do not have the facts.
old folk

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jun 16, 2013
The police dept. and Sheriffs office doesn't care a sh-- about Dyersburg-Dyer Co. nor the people.All they do is look at the revenue being brought in from drugs,Illegal drug money (no telling how much they stick in thier pockets.Oh they will pick up a few people here and there (with the help of thier pd informants) They try to make themselves look good to the public.If we had any real law enforcements officers here,they would run what we have now out of town.probably tare and feather there asses too.
bojo

Scottsdale, AZ

#17 Jun 16, 2013
To many yard monkeys,biscuit lips,chicken eating n@@@@@s around Turdburg.
Guest

Jackson, TN

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Josh wrote:
Drugs are everywhere and they are taking over small towns because people are miserable. Greed has destroyed the nation. And yeah the northern 'blue' states are different, people are better there. Even the landscape is pristine, people have pride there. The south has become anti-education, lazy and angry.
Pretty funny! Why don't you move to Detroit? It's north and blue.
Truth

Fort Collins, CO

#19 Jun 16, 2013
So no I wasn't actually driving but waiting at the drive through when I wrote that this morning. So no I don't text and drive but anyways:) i was actually getting breakfast at out Wendy's here in Maine lol yes they do sell breakfast and yes you actually get your food from someone who doesn't look like that have hep c . Also I could clearly understand what they were saying, they actually said hi welcome to Wendy's , not this wendys "wat chu want" which is what they said to me last time we were in dyersburg. And as far as Maine goes its great here I guess we just missed the thought of that place yrs ago not the place it is now:) GOD bless you all
Truth

Fort Collins, CO

#20 Jun 16, 2013
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you drive and text.hope you are not teaching you kids that it all rite.then you want talk about safty in dyersburg.HOPE YOUR CHIDEREN ARE NOT RIDING WITH YOU.WHAT A DUM ASS
P.s. people like me hire people like you , if I were you I'd change my attitude or your gonna be stuck in that trailor nailing your sister the rest of your life:( good day sir !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern 1 hr Seriously 21
Hit a women go to jail (May '15) 3 hr Alfredo G 34
Meth heads 5 hr just sayin 10
DYERSBURG is a dead end town 7 hr Chicago Wind 10
Anyone know anything about a Tennessee highway ... 8 hr 10twoand4 37
Omg i just want an honest decient woman 8 hr Guest 18
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 8 hr Pennie Lane 1,239
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages