Meth lab in fowlkes.
No one

Sioux City, IA

#1 Dec 22, 2011
I've heard that a few people are cooking it at 1306 hwy 210. Wish they'd shut it down already.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 22, 2011
No one wrote:
I've heard that a few people are cooking it at 1306 hwy 210. Wish they'd shut it down already.
call the pd and report it duh.. rusty burrow, James jones. Brent hill, Rodney wright.. all members of the west tn drug task force.. surely u can get in touch wit one of them by callin sd
molly

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2011
msvolzgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
call the pd and report it duh.. rusty burrow, James jones. Brent hill, Rodney wright.. all members of the west tn drug task force.. surely u can get in touch wit one of them by callin sd
Calling doesnt get you anywhere. We also know of one in the same area and have called in couple of occasions. They do nothing about it.
so sad

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2011
msvolzgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
more like the West Tn three ring circus. they leave there snitches alone and just bust who the snitches want them to bust and run up and down the interstate

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 23, 2011
molly wrote:
<quoted text>Calling doesnt get you anywhere. We also know of one in the same area and have called in couple of occasions. They do nothing about it.
I'll get u James jones number.. he loves makin busts
my opinion

Millington, TN

#6 Dec 23, 2011
wont do any good to report been there and done that i was told cannot just go in someones house on suspension. I knew someone that was getting around 300 methadone a month now just tell me who takes 10 methadone a day? Know for a fact that was how he was making a living because he did not work . He was selling thoes to pay his bills. Dr. in memphis was prescribing him these. the Dr. was finally shut down but i reported that person and that was what i was told.
TureDat

Sioux City, IA

#7 Dec 23, 2011
my opinion wrote:
wont do any good to report been there and done that i was told cannot just go in someones house on suspension. I knew someone that was getting around 300 methadone a month now just tell me who takes 10 methadone a day? Know for a fact that was how he was making a living because he did not work . He was selling thoes to pay his bills. Dr. in memphis was prescribing him these. the Dr. was finally shut down but i reported that person and that was what i was told.
You ain't kidding.....I've called to report on some folks, too. They are selling crack and their pills, told PD their names, car tag numbers and everything, didn't do not a damn bit of good either. I was told the same thing, can't go on suspicion. I told them it wasn't suspicion, I saw it happen and it happens all day long. I even called the Meth Task Force in Nashville on a couple that was riding around Lenox, the MTF never did anything about that situation either. WTF??? Why don't these govt. officials do their jobs?? You report what's happening, give them names and info, hell you're practically doing THEIR jobs, but they drop the ball and don't do a thing about it. I'm disqusted with our law enforcement.....they don't enforce anything!! Go ahead PD, let all of these druggies and thiefs run around, one day hopefully, they'll run up on the wrong one and we won't ever have to worry about them again. Eventually, they will get what's rightfully due to them.
my opinion

Tipton, TN

#8 Dec 24, 2011
turedat I have done that very thing. called on someone that was selling DPD wont do anything. Dyersburg city and county government is a joke. they earn plenty salary and do not work for it not sure even if we need to go vote ever again. who ever gets in the superior positions sheriff police officers ?????????? dont call em for anything unless you kill someone breaking into your house. Then they might come but i wouldnt bet on it.
The Fact

Ripley, TN

#9 Dec 24, 2011
Well here is a fact for ya...

A regular citizen calling in and reporting is not enough to have Probable Cause to obtain a warrant. Now if you gather details and I mean specific details then that can sometimes be what is needed for a magistrate to sign off on a warrant.

However... an informant for police is considered a "reliable informant" with just 1 good piece of information and after that is established anything they report can be considered Probable Cause.

All I can say is if you are having issues and feel unsafe at your own home then you should gather up the others like yourself and walk into the police station and file a police report. If they refuse to do anything then go to the media...

Protect and Serve is what it is "supposed" to be all about.

Herndon, VA

#10 Dec 25, 2011
Here is a fact for you....the 1306 house is a burnt house. Part of it is used for storage. Thats probably why the police wont investigate it. Go figure that!

United States

#11 Dec 25, 2011
TureDat wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't kidding.....I've called to report on some folks, too. They are selling crack and their pills, told PD their names, car tag numbers and everything, didn't do not a damn bit of good either. I was told the same thing, can't go on suspicion. I told them it wasn't suspicion, I saw it happen and it happens all day long. I even called the Meth Task Force in Nashville on a couple that was riding around Lenox, the MTF never did anything about that situation either. WTF??? Why don't these govt. officials do their jobs?? You report what's happening, give them names and info, hell you're practically doing THEIR jobs, but they drop the ball and don't do a thing about it. I'm disqusted with our law enforcement.....they don't enforce anything!! Go ahead PD, let all of these druggies and thiefs run around, one day hopefully, they'll run up on the wrong one and we won't ever have to worry about them again. Eventually, they will get what's rightfully due to them.
you people are a bunch of a$$ kissing snitches who dont have a life or nothing better to do than to try to get somebody put in jail for your own pleasure so mind your own f.....ing business and quit being so f.....ing nosey, you squealin' biatches!!!!!!!!!!

Herndon, VA

#12 Dec 26, 2011
No one wrote:
Who have you heard that is cooking it? Or is it just speculations? Has anyone actually seen anything going on over there?
some one

Sioux City, IA

#13 Dec 27, 2011
guest wrote:
Here is a fact for you....the 1306 house is a burnt house. Part of it is used for storage. Thats probably why the police wont investigate it. Go figure that!
Does this house still get mail?

Herndon, VA

#14 Dec 27, 2011
some one wrote:
<quoted text>Does this house still get mail?
Probably not legally. How can someone get mail at a burnt house that hasnt been lived n for over 4-5 years. Probably using it to scam the government for food stamps or a check.
POS

Seattle, WA

#15 Dec 27, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>you people are a bunch of a$$ kissing snitches who dont have a life or nothing better to do than to try to get somebody put in jail for your own pleasure so mind your own f.....ing business and quit being so f.....ing nosey, you squealin' biatches!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds to me your the POS scum bag everyone is talking about? If you dont buy or sell drugs why you getting offended?
cara lee

Monroe, LA

#16 Dec 29, 2011
Just heard earlier that cops were over in that area. Some cemetary road. Heard drugs were involved.

????

Since: Feb 09

Dyersburg

#17 Dec 29, 2011
So we know where the meth labs are, but can you point me in the direction of a good math lab...i'm a little slow in my timesing
my opinion

Brighton, TN

#18 Dec 30, 2011
guest in milan you are the crazy one we are not snitches we dont want our children around drugs. plain and simple where they get the receipe for all that stuff what are the children having for supper is our concern i dont buy nor sell from them but what about the children? They have to smell that stuff should make them sick. what are they eathing the stove is taken for now kids gotta cook some crack dumb dumb dumb no sense some very stupid people snort your nose till it falls off. lol
my bussiness

Sioux City, IA

#19 Dec 30, 2011
close to kelly newhouse,mmmmmmmmmmmm,she is knownfor her stuff,writes bad checks all over she is one fat troublemaker,sois sis lisa.stay clear of this trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 1 hr Tina 28
Woodlawn street drug house 1 hr Kaci 16
What happened with John Wheeler? 3 hr Jen 51
People steal in JC Penney (Jan '09) 5 hr Ugliest Bitch in ... 210
Who else among us has noticed the great influx ... 8 hr Michelle P 45
City of Dyersburg suspends a guy in sanitation ... 8 hr guest 3
Delila peery 8 hr Ifuseekamy 1

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance