married men in bars

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#66 Apr 23, 2013
WTF Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know so much about how it goes?Was it you or your ole man that cheated?????
I am every woman.......I have been the cheater and the cheatee.
I have been the wife and I have been the other woman.
Bad Gas

United States

#67 Apr 23, 2013
Who farted?
Greybox Princess

Sioux City, IA

#68 Apr 23, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am every woman.......I have been the cheater and the cheatee.
I have been the wife and I have been the other woman.
Dear Abby,

I got news for you.. you certainly are not EVERY woman. Respectable women don't cheat, no matter what her man does.. that's what divorces are for!

If a man can't stay faithful to his wife, then he and his whore (meaning she's aware of his marital status) should both get exactly what they deserve. And if you can't figure that one out, then you've never had a man who was worth marrying OR divorcing. Lol

Pepper_126

#69 Apr 23, 2013
Greybox Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Abby,
I got news for you.. you certainly are not EVERY woman. Respectable women don't cheat, no matter what her man does.. that's what divorces are for!
If a man can't stay faithful to his wife, then he and his whore (meaning she's aware of his marital status) should both get exactly what they deserve. And if you can't figure that one out, then you've never had a man who was worth marrying OR divorcing. Lol
Another reason a woman wouldn't cheat...nobody would have her wore out azz.
Greybox Princess

Sioux City, IA

#70 Apr 23, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason a woman wouldn't cheat...nobody would have her wore out azz.
You didn't pay attention to the last sentence..

"And if you can't figure that one out, then you've never had a man who was worth marrying OR divorcing."

..or most likely, you just didn't get it. You think you know a lot about men but it looks a though you only know ALOT about a certain type of men.. you know, the type that prefer those worn out cheap a$$es that straddle bar stools 4 to 6 nights a week, wheelin & dealin for cocktails and keeping the skanky motels afloat.

Pepper_126

#71 Apr 23, 2013
You have no idea what I do and what type of men I am accustomed to. You only go by what I say. lol
This is a game. A game I am very good at thanks to people like you.
Now go back and reread my I am every woman post because apparently you don't get.
thatsright

United States

#72 Apr 24, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
Ladies, if you cannot keep his balls empty and his tummy full, somebody else will.
Amen!
ring finger

Grapevine, TX

#73 Apr 25, 2013
I am married. I go to bars cause that's where all the married women are hanging out
dyersburg

United States

#74 May 20, 2013
Amen, especially a certain man who plays drums in a band. Had him several times behind his wifes back and am friends with her. You can really play with a mans ego if he is in a band. Just tell him how good band sounds ,married men are easy and stupid..
Surge

Dyersburg, TN

#75 May 20, 2013
dyersburg wrote:
Amen, especially a certain man who plays drums in a band. Had him several times behind his wifes back and am friends with her. You can really play with a mans ego if he is in a band. Just tell him how good band sounds ,married men are easy and stupid..

I play in a band
dude

Humboldt, TN

#76 May 21, 2013
dyersburg wrote:
Bragging about being a home wrecker, makin' mamma proud.
Anubus

Dyersburg, TN

#77 May 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
It's not always the womans fault. Maybe the husband needs to be an adult and not a drunk and either take care of his responsibilities as a husband or decide if he wants to be a bar hopping whore. Sometimes it doesn't matter how good you are to a person, if they get drunk or high enough and a skanky ass bitch hits on them they are going to do what they are going to do.

Nahh most of the time you women keep you men waiting too damn long and then he strays. Married guys complain all the time, " my wife only sleeps with me once a month" , " My wife only sleeps with me every 2 weeks". The worse one of all, "my wife has our sex life on a scheduled". Only a damn woman would schedule when you can have sex with her. I have never cheated on a woman but if a woman gave me a damn schedule to when i could sleep with her i would cheat in a damn heartbeat that's fucking bullshit. If your not sleeping with your husband at least twice a week you are going to get cheated on that's just a fact or just dumped.

You don't like what i have to say tough that's how guys are accept it or get cheated on.
Anubus

Dyersburg, TN

#78 May 21, 2013
Greybox Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Abby,
Oh please even if you girls do get a good #ucking man you neglect his . You dont sleep with him the way your suppose to because you bitches know hes the stupid #ss faithful one who isn't going anywhere . NO you stupid ass women #uck the brains out of the no good stupid mother #uckers who don't give a #uck about you who always has one foot out the door. You try to keep #ucking him so he will stay, you keep fucking he's brains because you think you can change him. But the good guy who gives a #uck about you he's in the corner always playing with himself because you don't feel you need to #uck him because you know he's not leaving. So alot of you #itches deserve to get cheated on.
regret

United States

#79 May 21, 2013
To all you men who think your being neglected a way to a woman's panties is simple, help with the kids, clean up supper dishes, hold her hand, tell her she's pretty or hug her in bed without expecting something in return and she will have your drawers off before you know it. That's what wifes need and want. Every relationship starts that way but life gets in the way. That thing won't work forever, trust me, been there and regret losing my everything and family. I was a bar patron who didn't realize my grass was the greenest in town and everybody knew it but me. Now she is someone else's and I miss her daily. My kids suffered horribly. They will never forget my actions and selfishness.

Farmington, MO

#80 May 22, 2013
regret got tit right from the start. you know its not only men who stray from their wives. wives stray from their men to but most of the time its the same thing both ways the man not getting what he needs and the woman not getting what she needs just like regret said the stranes of life get in the way most of the time hell all of the time really. that is what cause people to seperate and divorce they cant find their way back to one another to far gone
guest2

Sioux City, IA

#81 May 23, 2013
Never too far gone to build back a marriage. How about not going out to the bar or flirting with other married women in the bars or at work? How about using that energy to invest in your marriage? Flirt with your wife, do nice things for her like you would pursuing the other woman, buy your wife unexpected gifts instead of spending your money on the other woman. Invest time in your wife and family instead of others. Your wife will eventually respond in a positive way just as any woman would. Women all have the same needs. Hadn't you rather have the family you created together than raising the family another man created?
Certain Drummer

South Sioux City, NE

#82 Nov 26, 2014
dyersburg wrote:
Umm, Maloney, your the one who got played girl! You gave me money, beer, and anything I wanted. Don't even dream that you actually had any kind of upper hand. Remember knocking on my door after work? I wonder why I never answered? Because I had a real woman underneath me! You know when I would go back to my room while you were working? I had multiple women then you would get off work and wonder why you couldn't please me. It's hard to eat a hamburger after you just had steak. You really think I loved you? Wake up! You just had certain oral skills that were satisfactory. Who don't like blowing a nut in someone's mouth? Then roll over and go to sleep. Thanks for your service, but no way would I ever stay with you. You left your kids alone every day and night to pursue me. That's really sad. Everyone you talked to every day talked all kinds of $H! THE ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY FOOL! You were a nasty lover, nasty person and a terrible mother. Oh and have a nice day.
mirror

Cordova, TN

#83 Nov 26, 2014
JeffBB wrote:
What does it freaking matter what a married does with his life? The problems don't lie in what married men do. They lie in the reality that people are individualistic busybodies who consider judging people a necessity. If people minded their own business and kept shit to themselves, life would play out more naturally. If a man is stepping out on his woman, its up to her to notice any changes in her man, etc etc etc. Americans have lost all respect for privacy unless its their own. Such an individualistic society will be the death of this country. Everyone acts like they live in their own little country within a larger country. Collective cultures have less problems because they are the eiptome of real community. It sickens me to see all the hypocrites on Facebook complimenting each other and throwing pity and sympathy around. Yet in reality none of them would give a shit about most of those on their friend list.
America is a big stinking pot full of hypocrites, carefully nurtured that way by the extremely patient foreigners who live here hoping and praying every day for the demise of the white race. Once all the white bigots die away, the new "off whites" will convert America to a big collective culture. You'll see.
...said the inbred!
pucker up

Milan, TN

#84 Nov 26, 2014
regret wrote:
To all you men who think your being neglected a way to a woman's panties is simple, help with the kids, clean up supper dishes, hold her hand, tell her she's pretty or hug her in bed without expecting something in return and she will have your drawers off before you know it. That's what wifes need and want. Every relationship starts that way but life gets in the way. That thing won't work forever, trust me, been there and regret losing my everything and family. I was a bar patron who didn't realize my grass was the greenest in town and everybody knew it but me. Now she is someone else's and I miss her daily. My kids suffered horribly. They will never forget my actions and selfishness.
its hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long

United States

#85 Nov 26, 2014
How about married women having affairs the whole duration of their marriage. Then claiming she was forced into having the affair. This didn't happen in a bar either!! Point is a cheater will cheat PERIOD. & like this cheater no responsibility is hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disabled in the head 51 min Ahhh 3
Justin Wright for state rep.,a joke 57 min Ghost Rider 21
Single Moms 1 hr Fah Q 24
The MAN 1 hr Red Bricks Dude 1
Tim hipps 1 hr The Fat Family 7
Lake Road Road Rage 1 hr Sofa King We Todd... 16
B & B market in Finley/Big Boy Junction (Jan '09) 1 hr Little rooster 246
Fight at Abe's 2 hr Pennie Lane 41
Hometown Urgent Care 3 hr another tracie 33

Dyersburg Jobs